Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 492642 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #6525 on: May 17, 2022, 03:41:39 PM »
The problem is rage, is that easily manipulated #blueanon have turned the label of "white supremacy" on to anyone who simply doesn't agree with the politics of #blueanon.

I know you'll never understand that because you're fully indoctrinated, but for others on the fringes of going full #blueanon derp, that is something to consider.

The dude wrote n-word on the gun he used to murder black people. JFC, dax.

I wasn't even talking about that dude.

You need to go off for a few days and take a break.  Your level of dipshit in the last few days has exceeded your previous body of dipshitiness by 10 fold.

You seem inclined to make every subject about something other than the subject at hand (i.e., "everything, everywhere, all at once"). We are discussing here the Buffalo shooter. Biden's comments were made in this context. So I guess I'll ask you a direct question, which you probably won't answer directly: is the Buffalo shooter a racist, white supremacist?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6526 on: May 17, 2022, 04:03:44 PM »
The problem is rage, is that easily manipulated #blueanon have turned the label of "white supremacy" on to anyone who simply doesn't agree with the politics of #blueanon.

I know you'll never understand that because you're fully indoctrinated, but for others on the fringes of going full #blueanon derp, that is something to consider.

The dude wrote n-word on the gun he used to murder black people. JFC, dax.

I wasn't even talking about that dude.

You need to go off for a few days and take a break.  Your level of dipshit in the last few days has exceeded your previous body of dipshitiness by 10 fold.

You seem inclined to make every subject about something other than the subject at hand (i.e., "everything, everywhere, all at once"). We are discussing here the Buffalo shooter. Biden's comments were made in this context. So I guess I'll ask you a direct question, which you probably won't answer directly: is the Buffalo shooter a racist, white supremacist?

The Buffalo shooter was a mentally disabled person who at least in one facet of his psychosis was predisposed to racism.

But don't give me this bullshit about any's.   You, and the rest of #blueanonGe launch into broadbrush thought process idiocy immediately. 

As we learn more information about this situation there were clear and immediate signs of mental instability and this kid, while still a minor still could have been processed through New York State's Red Flag laws with an entire checklist of items to support validity for entry into that process.   In fact, state officials are now placing this case under review for possible failure to follow processes.    Educators warned them, and they failed. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6527 on: May 17, 2022, 04:10:35 PM »
he was a racist who had access to assault weapons

Offline hjfklmor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6528 on: May 17, 2022, 04:23:04 PM »
he was a racist who had access to assault weapons

Nah he was just predisposed to racism and shooting people.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6529 on: May 17, 2022, 05:22:45 PM »
He told his teacher that for his summer break was he was going to kill people and commit suicide.   They reported it to the authorities, they failed to complete the process, it is under review by the State of NY.   

Based on the responses, we can easily ascertain that #blueanonGe believes that he was a completely sane person who simply acted as he was instructed to do by Tucker Carlson.

Using the same logic in another example, a single example among many.   We can conclude that James Hodgkinson acted solely on the instructions of Rachel "Alex Jones Jr." Maddow and the anti-Trump/anti-Republican groups that he belonged to on social media.   The beliefs of Rachel "Alex Jones Jr" Maddow, the beliefs those anti-Trump/Republican groups on social media and the beliefs that James Hodgkinson had were believed by millions of #blueanon and the whole of #blueanonGe, and are still believed by the whole of #blueanon and #blueanonGe to this day.    Thus colletively they drove James Hodgkinson to a mass shooting rampage that was only averted by sheer luck.    Afterall, he calmly asked a passer by what political party was on the ball field, clearly a man with all of his mental faculties fully in tact and methodically acting on his desires as amplified by Rachel "Alex Jones Jr." Maddow and #blueanon. 

Normal people on the other hand rightly concluded that James Hodgkinson was a crazy person, with severe mental issues.   

#blueanon and #blueanonGe are not normal people.

But all of that aside.  I once again call on #blueanonGe to set aside all of the politics and join me in calling on our President (mentally incapacitated as he is), his controllers, and our Congress to stop the vote on sending more weapons to Ukraine.   Instead, taking that $40 billion dollars and begin attacking the mental challenges that stricken millions of the citizens of these United States.

Please affirm your support of this initiative below.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 05:29:36 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6530 on: May 17, 2022, 05:55:49 PM »
Ahmad Alissa, who BTW is still considered too mentally incompetent to stand trial, was a very much an anti-Trumper, he posted anti-Trump posts on social media (now deleted), he spoke often about Trump's handling of Syria and of Syrian refugees (strangely didn't seem bothered by the politicians who helped create most of those refugee's, but that's another story for another time).    He ranted about Trump's hold over his constituency (Obama like?  I digress).   He often posted about how Trump won the 2016 election due to racism (obviously the racist electoral college).   Many of his posts were remarking on anti-Trump memes and on anti-Trump new stories.   

Using #blueanon/#blueanonGe logic we have no choice but too conclude that Alissa was motivated to commit a mass shooting by #blueanon media sources, be they mainstream or social. 

Normal people on the other hand concluded that Ahmad Alissa was a crazy person with a severe mental illness.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6531 on: May 17, 2022, 06:35:18 PM »

Based on the responses, we can easily ascertain that #blueanonGe believes that he was a completely sane person who simply acted as he was instructed to do by Tucker Carlson.

I don’t believe Tucker’s target audience is completely sane people.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6532 on: May 17, 2022, 09:03:55 PM »
Frank James shot 10 people, wounded another 20 people and intended to kill and wound many more.

Frank James is a racist, he spewed anti-white and black segregationist vitriol and put it on social media.   He called upon "Black Jesus" (his religious beliefs should clearly be an affront to most #blueanon) to kill all the whiteys.   He also claimed to not have very good will towards numerous other people of color.   His social media pages were linked to numerous entities like:  BLM, BLA, and the BP.   Many of the personal videos he posted on social media showed him sitting in front of CNN broadcasts.    He strongly disliked interracial marriage. 

Using #blueanon/#blueanonGe logic.  All of the before mentioned entities need to be held accountable for Frank James actions.   They are all at fault (using #blueanon/#blueanonGe logic). 

For the normal person (so not #blueanon/blueanonGe) Frank James is a seriously mentally disturbed person who was and is in dire need of a mental health intervention.

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6533 on: May 17, 2022, 09:08:51 PM »
Not really a school shooting, but there was a homicide in black bob park (151st & Black bob) in Olathe.  Its sounds like 4 juveniles were part of this (13 and 14 years old).  We saw one house near us get raided by swat on Sunday.  Crazy times here in the Beige Burrow of Johnson County.  As one would expect it has parents pretty shaken here.
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6534 on: May 17, 2022, 09:17:52 PM »
Waiting for dax to bring up the shooting in white bob park.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6535 on: May 17, 2022, 09:23:19 PM »
Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6536 on: May 17, 2022, 09:26:10 PM »
4 teens charged with first degree murder

At least the third time an Olathe kid has tried to rob a drug dealer and someone got killed in the last 5 years or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6537 on: May 17, 2022, 09:37:00 PM »
Black Bob park named after a Chief of a Shawnee Indian tribe (just in case we need to have clarification)

https://www.olatheks.org/visitors/historical-street-names

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6538 on: May 17, 2022, 09:46:13 PM »
Waiting for the day that #trimdork makes one intelligent post.

In Birmingham we wake up to the news of about 4 to 6 shootings a night, taking the AL.com news covering the whole state, take that number x2 or x3.  In the primary county of the BHAM metro there's already been over 60 homicides this year.

Once again before the usual suspects attempt to come at me about 2A, I'm not for anything goes 2A.   Mandatory minimums, higher levels of licensure, banning certain types of guns, banning certain types of ammo, banning certain types of accessories . . . I"m all for it.

A dude just got convicted for killing a nursing student at UAB.   Shot a .350 pistol round through the trunk of the car, through the back seat of the car, through the seat she was sitting in, through her body and through the dashboard all the way to the firewall (the one in cars).     Nobody needs to be able to buy a .350 pistol.   

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6539 on: May 17, 2022, 09:51:17 PM »
Black Bob park named after a Chief of a Shawnee Indian tribe (just in case we need to have clarification)

We do not need clarification.

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6540 on: May 17, 2022, 09:53:00 PM »

We do not need clarification.
LOL

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6541 on: May 17, 2022, 10:00:51 PM »
Please respond below affirming that the dude in Buffalo should get the death penalty.

I do find it incredibly ironic that you demand a pointed answer to a question on this board when you make it a point to never answer any question asked of you.

Anyway, no scumbag white supremacists shouldn't be killed by the government. If someone in the prison decides to take it upon themselves to rid the world of this [redacted], then oh well. Play stupid games...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6542 on: May 17, 2022, 10:13:47 PM »
It's interesting that the resident gE maga population feels the need to let everyone know that that no one actually cares about the victims in Buffalo.

Great point

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #6543 on: May 17, 2022, 10:41:00 PM »
I really hate this rough ridin' topic, because I hate guns to literal death and I want this mother rough rider pos racist to burn alive. I think access to guns have sucked to both sides of the platform, I’ve met in life. Not so long ago, MIR mentioned gunning down any MAGA he’s ever met, but on the flip side, I had a gun to my head on a simple weed interaction that I was a bystander for, for a friend, because I look like a white breaded narc. Semis need outlawed all around. Background checks need to enhance and repeat offenders need to stay in jail.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6544 on: May 17, 2022, 10:49:53 PM »

Strange, I didn’t see much out of #blueanonGe/#neoconGe after the Brooklyn subway mass shooting.

Dax isn't a racist but instead of showing disgust over a very clear case of a hate crime that was very clearly a hate crime or showing even a shred of empathy for the victims he played the whataboutism card. Mind you he didn't even compare this to a mass shooting hate crime, the Brooklyn subway shooting wasn't that, he only made the comparison because the Brooklyn shooter is black, and he feels that the media, people on social media, and people on this board don't see the shooters in the same light.

This dude murdered 10 people while having the word n-word on his gun, and dax is wondering why we aren't talking about him the same way we talked about a person who publicly discussed his mental health struggles and intentionally shot people, off all races, in the legs.

This is so 1000% on brand for MIR.   The Brooklyn shooter was on video spewing racist vitriol.

The dude in Buffalo shot white people as well, and I'm sure he's completely 1000% sane and had no mental issues whatsoever.   In a surprise to no one the police were "aware" of this guy   I also notice that as of this morning none of those arrested in Milwaukee have had their identity released.   

Just admit that the great concern is driven by signaling, symbolism and politics.   There is no real concern for the victims and families, this is all about political points.    MIR showing up is almost 95% driven by the color of the skin involved.   You're always going to look to make an excuse based on skin color. 

I'm sure the President will be making a trip to Sacramento next . . .

https://apnews.com/article/religion-shootings-california-1be9931f502664693afbdaa3f1cf6c57

I can't let this post go. You are unimaginably cruel. What a piece of crap you are.

How is he being cruel?  He made several valid points which outrages some because there might be truth in what was said? He also said there is 'no real concern for the victims or families' which is accurate because we know the news outlets don't give a crap at all about anyone but just want the ratings.

This guy is a racist POS and should get the death penalty as far as I'm concerned.  He was a fan of another racist psychotic so the sooner they put these idiots down the better.

You give Dax crap but allow other dbags on here a pass when they claim he killed because of republican ideals???  wtf??  That is truly unhinged.  I also find it funny that people on here claim it was "Tucker" driven?  :lol: :lol:  That kid has no idea who Tucker is.

hey perp i'll attempt to clarify for you a bit...when it comes to the crap espoused in that manifesto...its not that ALL tuckerbro magas say that crap...its that, ONLY, tuckerbro magas say that crap. I hope that helps? but let me know if you have any further questions

That's very generous. It's replacement theory, it's not him saying that he thinks Pepsi is better than Coke. You can't be a fan/follower of someone who believes in replacement theory and either not believe it yourself or are perfectly okay with the person shoving it in your face.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6545 on: May 17, 2022, 10:55:22 PM »
I really hate this rough ridin' topic, because I hate guns to literal death and I want this mother rough rider pos racist to burn alive. I think access to guns have sucked to both sides of the platform, I’ve met in life. Not so long ago, MIR mentioned gunning down any MAGA he’s ever met, but on the flip side, I had a gun to my head on a simple weed interaction that I was a bystander for, for a friend, because I look like a white breaded narc. Semis need outlawed all around. Background checks need to enhance and repeat offenders need to stay in jail.

I'll find the post and repost it myself but I'm telling you now this is a misquote and you're placing it out of context.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6546 on: May 17, 2022, 11:03:49 PM »

I'll find the post and repost it myself but I'm telling you now this is a misquote and you're placing it out of context.
You made a post about a civil war with anyone who voted “right” aka MAGA now on this board and you’d kill these dudes in combat in a civil war if it came down to it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6547 on: May 17, 2022, 11:08:47 PM »
I’m also sure it was out of context too, just hate it all around.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6548 on: May 17, 2022, 11:30:05 PM »

You actually were pretty spot on with the quote and the context.
So dax, your reaction to a poll that says 30% of "YOUR SIDE" (using dax lingo) thinks political violence is necessary is to laugh at people who do not think political violence is necessary?

OK.

You won't answer this, because you never do.   But you're living in fantasy land if you don't think there's substantial elements of #blueanon who haven't and won't resort to violence.

Hoo boy, I'd purge every single bigoted MAGAt without a second thought. Wipe them the eff out.

See the difference is we'd wipe out the bigots and we would be in a utopia, for at least a month. MAGA would never be happy and just keep killing their own. They'd then kill the mouthy women like Tomi Lauren and Kristi Noem. They'd also kill the coons like Terrence K. Williams, those light skinned twins,, and that coon that made the Let's Go Brandon rap. Milo Y., dead. Alex Jones, dead, Greg Abbott and Madison Cawthorn, dead.

The motherfuckers tried to hang THEIR vice president. If MAGA got off their old, fat, lazy asses to start a civil war, they'd never stop killing each other.

Guess what. I stand right by it. These people either explicitly or by acquiesce or complicity are willing to at the very least, accept discrimination of marginalized groups, a rolling back of civil rights of all citizens of the world is unacceptable under any circumstance, to me. This is zero sum. There's no, well she hates transgender people but she gives millions to St. Jude's. None of that other crap matters if you aren't willing to let people live fulfilled, happy, carefree lives.

If you want to compare that to someone who killed old black people grocery shopping, or old black people at Bible study, or old Jewish people at synagogue, or gay people hanging at the club on Saturday night, or Mexican Americans doing the most American act of shopping at Walmart, or Asian American women working to feed their families, that's your cross to bear, not mine. I'm perfectly fine saying that the world would be better off without people who slaughter brown people, or gay people, or women and people not willing to do whatever it takes to make sure these murders aren't enabled, aren't made to feel like their feelings of hate are so abhorrent that they shouldn't be expressed or even thought about.

We need to get to the point where the person who says "orientals should go back to China" should be viewed the same as someone who says "I'm going to kill these people because they are trying to replace our standing in this country."

I'm sick of people getting murdered because the amount of melanin in their skin or who they love. I'm not going to apologize for calling for extreme measures to rid the earth of bigots.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6549 on: May 17, 2022, 11:56:40 PM »

You actually were pretty spot on with the quote and the context.
So dax, your reaction to a poll that says 30% of "YOUR SIDE" (using dax lingo) thinks political violence is necessary is to laugh at people who do not think political violence is necessary?

OK.

You won't answer this, because you never do.   But you're living in fantasy land if you don't think there's substantial elements of #blueanon who haven't and won't resort to violence.

Hoo boy, I'd purge every single bigoted MAGAt without a second thought. Wipe them the eff out.

See the difference is we'd wipe out the bigots and we would be in a utopia, for at least a month. MAGA would never be happy and just keep killing their own. They'd then kill the mouthy women like Tomi Lauren and Kristi Noem. They'd also kill the coons like Terrence K. Williams, those light skinned twins,, and that coon that made the Let's Go Brandon rap. Milo Y., dead. Alex Jones, dead, Greg Abbott and Madison Cawthorn, dead.

The motherfuckers tried to hang THEIR vice president. If MAGA got off their old, fat, lazy asses to start a civil war, they'd never stop killing each other.

Guess what. I stand right by it. These people either explicitly or by acquiesce or complicity are willing to at the very least, accept discrimination of marginalized groups, a rolling back of civil rights of all citizens of the world is unacceptable under any circumstance, to me. This is zero sum. There's no, well she hates transgender people but she gives millions to St. Jude's. None of that other crap matters if you aren't willing to let people live fulfilled, happy, carefree lives.

If you want to compare that to someone who killed old black people grocery shopping, or old black people at Bible study, or old Jewish people at synagogue, or gay people hanging at the club on Saturday night, or Mexican Americans doing the most American act of shopping at Walmart, or Asian American women working to feed their families, that's your cross to bear, not mine. I'm perfectly fine saying that the world would be better off without people who slaughter brown people, or gay people, or women and people not willing to do whatever it takes to make sure these murders aren't enabled, aren't made to feel like their feelings of hate are so abhorrent that they shouldn't be expressed or even thought about.

We need to get to the point where the person who says "orientals should go back to China" should be viewed the same as someone who says "I'm going to kill these people because they are trying to replace our standing in this country."

I'm sick of people getting murdered because the amount of melanin in their skin or who they love. I'm not going to apologize for calling for extreme measures to rid the earth of bigots.
I said none of these things, but I told you I got held at gun point for being a white piece of bread narc as a accomplice, that was there for a friend who needed some weed and you chose to oversee the point. So I guess we can agree stereotypes are a thing.