Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 502853 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #6475 on: May 16, 2022, 09:18:56 PM »

Strange, I didn’t see much out of #blueanonGe/#neoconGe after the Brooklyn subway mass shooting.

Dax isn't a racist but instead of showing disgust over a very clear case of a hate crime that was very clearly a hate crime or showing even a shred of empathy for the victims he played the whataboutism card. Mind you he didn't even compare this to a mass shooting hate crime, the Brooklyn subway shooting wasn't that, he only made the comparison because the Brooklyn shooter is black, and he feels that the media, people on social media, and people on this board don't see the shooters in the same light.

This dude murdered 10 people while having the word n-word on his gun, and dax is wondering why we aren't talking about him the same way we talked about a person who publicly discussed his mental health struggles and intentionally shot people, off all races, in the legs.

This is so 1000% on brand for MIR.   The Brooklyn shooter was on video spewing racist vitriol.

The dude in Buffalo shot white people as well, and I'm sure he's completely 1000% sane and had no mental issues whatsoever.   In a surprise to no one the police were "aware" of this guy   I also notice that as of this morning none of those arrested in Milwaukee have had their identity released.   

Just admit that the great concern is driven by signaling, symbolism and politics.   There is no real concern for the victims and families, this is all about political points.    MIR showing up is almost 95% driven by the color of the skin involved.   You're always going to look to make an excuse based on skin color. 

I'm sure the President will be making a trip to Sacramento next . . .

https://apnews.com/article/religion-shootings-california-1be9931f502664693afbdaa3f1cf6c57

I can't let this post go. You are unimaginably cruel. What a piece of crap you are.

I can't think of any bigger pieces of crap than the political movement you belong to that is playing a political game with dead people within minutes of the event.

Instead why don't you join me in calling for your political leaders to stop trying to score political points with their lemming constituency while standing over the top of dead bodies.

Joe Biden didn't hop on Air Force One when 6 people were killed and dozens more were injured in Wisconsin.    He's only going to Buffalo to rally the political troops, he DNGAF that there are 10 dead people.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6476 on: May 16, 2022, 09:33:10 PM »

Strange, I didn’t see much out of #blueanonGe/#neoconGe after the Brooklyn subway mass shooting.

Dax isn't a racist but instead of showing disgust over a very clear case of a hate crime that was very clearly a hate crime or showing even a shred of empathy for the victims he played the whataboutism card. Mind you he didn't even compare this to a mass shooting hate crime, the Brooklyn subway shooting wasn't that, he only made the comparison because the Brooklyn shooter is black, and he feels that the media, people on social media, and people on this board don't see the shooters in the same light.

This dude murdered 10 people while having the word n-word on his gun, and dax is wondering why we aren't talking about him the same way we talked about a person who publicly discussed his mental health struggles and intentionally shot people, off all races, in the legs.

This is so 1000% on brand for MIR.   The Brooklyn shooter was on video spewing racist vitriol.

The dude in Buffalo shot white people as well, and I'm sure he's completely 1000% sane and had no mental issues whatsoever.   In a surprise to no one the police were "aware" of this guy   I also notice that as of this morning none of those arrested in Milwaukee have had their identity released.   

Just admit that the great concern is driven by signaling, symbolism and politics.   There is no real concern for the victims and families, this is all about political points.    MIR showing up is almost 95% driven by the color of the skin involved.   You're always going to look to make an excuse based on skin color. 

https://apnews.com/article/religion-shootings-california-1be9931f502664693afbdaa3f1cf6c57

I can't let this post go. You are unimaginably cruel. What a piece of crap you are.

How is he being cruel?  He made several valid points which outrages some because there might be truth in what was said? He also said there is 'no real concern for the victims or families' which is accurate because we know the news outlets don't give a crap at all about anyone but just want the ratings.

This guy is a racist POS and should get the death penalty as far as I'm concerned.  He was a fan of another racist psychotic so the sooner they put these idiots down the better.

You give Dax crap but allow other dbags on here a pass when they claim he killed because of republican ideals???  wtf??  That is truly unhinged.  I also find it funny that people on here claim it was "Tucker" driven?  :lol: :lol:  That kid has no idea who Tucker is. 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6477 on: May 16, 2022, 09:44:02 PM »

How is he being cruel?  He made several valid points which outrages some because there might be truth in what was said? He also said there is 'no real concern for the victims or families' which is accurate because we know the news outlets don't give a crap at all about anyone but just want the ratings.

This guy is a racist POS and should get the death penalty as far as I'm concerned.  He was a fan of another racist psychotic so the sooner they put these idiots down the better.

You give Dax crap but allow other dbags on here a pass when they claim he killed because of republican ideals???  wtf??  That is truly unhinged.  I also find it funny that people on here claim it was "Tucker" driven?  :lol: :lol:  That kid has no idea who Tucker is.

Don't bother, this is the rhetoric that drives #blueanon.   The grieving families are just a side show to their agenda.   

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/political-commentary/buffalo-shooter-white-supremacist-great-replacement-donald-trump-1353509/

A Berniebot literally being one Capital Police officer away from wiping out nearly the entire Republican house delegation is a long ago forgotten memory for #blueanon rank and file (among just one example).    The sad part of is, there were thousands of #blueanon who wished he had been successful.

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6478 on: May 16, 2022, 10:10:57 PM »
I don't really want a fate worse than death for the guy, either. Just a standard life sentence in prison, where he hopefully doesn't even get butt raped and nobody outside ever sees or hears from him again. The only legitimate reason to put the guy to death in my eyes is the possibility that a future president might pardon him, but I view that as very unlikely.

why would u hope he doesn't get butt raped?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6480 on: May 16, 2022, 10:20:02 PM »
nobody reads those deadspin scabs anymore btw

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6481 on: May 16, 2022, 10:38:27 PM »
Jalopnik was good for awhile but the best talent imo started The Autotopian

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6482 on: May 17, 2022, 07:08:17 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6483 on: May 17, 2022, 07:41:05 AM »
It's interesting that the resident gE maga population feels the need to let everyone know that that no one actually cares about the victims in Buffalo.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6484 on: May 17, 2022, 08:47:45 AM »
Has every generation had Daxes whose only value system seems to be taking exception with judgments made by others? Or is this new to the “alternative facts” age of the internet?

The judgements?   :lol: :lol:

You mean like spewing BS about Republicans pardoning cold blooded killers?   Which to my knowledge has never happened.

As always I've got to pull out my catastrophe coding device and figure out WTH you're trying to say, but once again it's saying you're not making any sense, as always.

Looking at a pardon list, Trump pardoned multiple murderers and manslaughterers.

Also, lol @ you trying to decode someone else's posts

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #6485 on: May 17, 2022, 08:54:35 AM »

hey perp i'll attempt to clarify for you a bit...when it comes to the crap espoused in that manifesto...its not that ALL tuckerbro magas say that crap...its that, ONLY, tuckerbro magas say that crap. I hope that helps? but let me know if you have any further questions

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6486 on: May 17, 2022, 09:08:08 AM »
The manifesto quotes Tucker's show damn near word for word. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6487 on: May 17, 2022, 09:34:45 AM »
The Tucker MAGAs are the mainstream. Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney are on the fringe. It's sad, but you're in denial if you don't see it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6488 on: May 17, 2022, 09:48:53 AM »
The "manifesto" is an insult to all things manifesto.   It is the screed(s) of a crazy person who spent time undergoing psychiatric evaluation a year ago. 

Our mentally incapacitated clown President is being sent to Buffalo by his controllers and in all probability will spend a good portion of the time reading divisive words from the teleprompter.    This is what ghoulish handlers do when they look at the polling numbers and realize that they need to send a President out to be divisive and to fire up their base while standing over the bodies of dead people. 

Our Gurgler in Chief allegedly claims he doesn't even know the Republican party anymore.    Really?   The same Republicans who for the most part are walking around with chubbies on Capital Hill and can't wait to send $40 billion dollars to Ukraine so the United States can help fight a war on behalf of Biden Family Inc, those Republicans?    The Republicans that proactively added $7 billion dollars to the Gurgler in Chief's request for more weapons for killing and destruction in Ukraine?   

Instead, why doesn't #blueanonGe join me in calling for our President (and his controllers) to give an impassioned speech about the state of mental health in our country.   Instead of the (likely) divisive rhetoric that solves nothing and only serves to gin up outrage among people who are already outraged about everything all the time anyway . . . let's call upon our President to request that the $40 billion dollars that Republicans can't wait to give to Ukraine.  Instead be re-directed towards a national effort to address the thousands upon thousands of American's with mental health problems.   Instead of sending $40 billion to a mega corrupt country so they can protect their borders and national sovereignty.   Let's put that money towards helping American's who desperately need it. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6489 on: May 17, 2022, 09:50:11 AM »
The Tucker MAGAs are the mainstream. Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney are on the fringe. It's sad, but you're in denial if you don't see it.

Using that logic I would add that Democrats are now the party of diviseness and perpetual war.   When you've co-opted the Liz Cheney's of the world as your own, you are the party of perpetual war, death, destruction and U.S. uni-polar hegemony . . . and your party is lead by one of the biggest lifetime racists to ever walk the halls of Washington, a chief proponent and supporter of Incarceration Nation, and one of the biggest advocates for war the country has ever known.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Another school shooting
« Reply #6490 on: May 17, 2022, 10:00:00 AM »
Dax refuses to simply condemn the racist shooter because it would only further the troubling division in this country between decent and evil people.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6491 on: May 17, 2022, 10:01:26 AM »
Dax refuses to simply condemn the racist shooter because he wants unity.

Everyone is condemning the shooter.

catestrophe simply can't condemn the ghoulish divisiveness and call upon his leader to stop funding wars around the world and instead concentrate on American citizens who need help.

Sad

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6492 on: May 17, 2022, 10:04:17 AM »
Condemning Great Replacement Theory is divisive you guys.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6493 on: May 17, 2022, 10:07:38 AM »
Bucket with the usual strawman.

By-the-way,  Bucket, that's not  replacement theory, that's Lick's Quest for Bahrain/UAE America and a cheap labor pool for #blueanon's most favored corporations.

No more worrying about that union at the Amazon sweatshops.  Hooray!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6494 on: May 17, 2022, 10:15:36 AM »
Condemning Great Replacement Theory is divisive you guys.

Yeah, condemn the shooter, not your racist uncle who starts saying crap that is written in the manifesto after his 5th brewsky at Thanksgiving.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6495 on: May 17, 2022, 10:21:20 AM »
Reminder - this is what dax thinks about "the great replacement"

Only the very dumb think that this is a white conspiracy theory. 

The unilateral declaration of a conspiracy theory by #blueanon typically means that’s exactly what’s going on and #blueanon must obfuscate and redirect.

Sad
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6496 on: May 17, 2022, 10:22:04 AM »
Bucket with the usual strawman.

By-the-way,  Bucket, that's not  replacement theory, that's Lick's Quest for Bahrain/UAE America and a cheap labor pool for #blueanon's most favored corporations.

No more worrying about that union at the Amazon sweatshops.  Hooray!

the manifesto is verbatim the replacement theory.  HTH

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6497 on: May 17, 2022, 10:22:12 AM »
At least we agree that quoting Tucker is the screed of a crazy person

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6498 on: May 17, 2022, 10:22:22 AM »
Dax refuses to simply condemn the racist shooter because he wants unity.

Everyone is condemning the shooter.

catestrophe simply can't condemn the ghoulish divisiveness and call upon his leader to stop funding wars around the world and instead concentrate on American citizens who need help.

Sad
I haven’t seen you take a single coherent position in the pit in the last 4 years at least. It’s telling that your crusade against “divisiveness” always gets resurrected in the context of clear atrocities like this shooting and the war crimes committed during Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Evil should be condemned, and in most cases it’s enough to simply condemn it instead of feeling slightly that your own warped world view isn’t represented in the condemnations.

That said, I do agree we have done a terrible job of addressing mental health on an institutional level. I don’t know if you have mental health issues to work through, but either way I do believe you have not yet come to grips with whatever it is you’re struggling with. I really encourage you to just spend a few sessions with a professional and do some introspection.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6499 on: May 17, 2022, 10:25:07 AM »
The "manifesto" is an insult to all things manifesto.   It is the screed(s) of a crazy person who spent time undergoing psychiatric evaluation a year ago. 

I would not be surprised to learn that dax has a manifesto posted online somewhere.