Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 491524 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #6450 on: May 16, 2022, 03:20:19 PM »
So that's a no from Spracs.

I don't want to turn this into The Death Penalty Thread, but there are worse fates than death.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6451 on: May 16, 2022, 03:22:29 PM »
I agree with spracne on no death penalty for this guy who killed in support of mainstream republican ideals.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6452 on: May 16, 2022, 03:27:41 PM »
There's nothing more hilarious reading someone who is getting his rocks off about a war that's killing and displacing 1000's of people, and who is cheering for his elected representatives to send another $40 billion dollars in weapons to kill people in far off lands . . . talk about "mainstream Republican ideals".   Using that logic then clearly the mainstream #blueanon ideal is death and destruction on a mass scale.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6453 on: May 16, 2022, 03:29:14 PM »
everything, everywhere, all at once.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6454 on: May 16, 2022, 03:30:26 PM »
The expected tapout from Spracs.

#blueanon, happy to bath in the blood of murdered people to score political points, while cheering on wars in far off lands.

The ultimate ghouls. 

Sad

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6455 on: May 16, 2022, 03:31:13 PM »
Stay on topic, dax.  :nono:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6456 on: May 16, 2022, 03:32:58 PM »

Quite avoiding the reality, spracs.

You know what I'm saying is 1000% on brand for #blueanon

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6457 on: May 16, 2022, 03:34:19 PM »

Then go post about it in your #blueanon thread, dorkus maximus.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6458 on: May 16, 2022, 03:35:07 PM »

Then go post about it in your #blueanon thread, dorkus maximus.

This from a dude who has spent the last month or more trying way to hard, and trying to deflect and change topics on numerous threads.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6459 on: May 16, 2022, 03:39:18 PM »
I don't really want a fate worse than death for the guy, either. Just a standard life sentence in prison, where he hopefully doesn't even get butt raped and nobody outside ever sees or hears from him again. The only legitimate reason to put the guy to death in my eyes is the possibility that a future president might pardon him, but I view that as very unlikely.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6460 on: May 16, 2022, 03:44:48 PM »
Well if his dude's mom has a big rack and the future President is a Clinton acolyte I'd say a pardon is highly  probable.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6461 on: May 16, 2022, 03:58:48 PM »
Has every generation had Daxes whose only value system seems to be taking exception with judgments made by others? Or is this new to the “alternative facts” age of the internet?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6462 on: May 16, 2022, 04:03:57 PM »
Has every generation had Daxes whose only value system seems to be taking exception with judgments made by others? Or is this new to the “alternative facts” age of the internet?

The judgements?   :lol: :lol:

You mean like spewing BS about Republicans pardoning cold blooded killers?   Which to my knowledge has never happened.

As always I've got to pull out my catastrophe coding device and figure out WTH you're trying to say, but once again it's saying you're not making any sense, as always.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6463 on: May 16, 2022, 04:09:07 PM »
Dax, are you taking this one so personally because you have promoted racist replacement theory bullshit on this blog?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6464 on: May 16, 2022, 04:10:50 PM »

You mean like spewing BS about Republicans pardoning cold blooded killers?   Which to my knowledge has never happened.

As always I've got to pull out my catastrophe coding device and figure out WTH you're trying to say, but once again it's saying you're not making any sense, as always.

Eddie Gallagher was pardoned by Donald Trump.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6465 on: May 16, 2022, 04:11:43 PM »
Dax, are you taking this one so personally because you have promoted racist replacement theory bullshit on this blog?

I have discussed LickNicky's desire for Bahrain/UAE America on this blog.   Since he has repeatedly stated that he is in favor of an immigration policy that gives his most favored corporations and virtue signaling American oligarchs access to a cheap labor pool. 

Otherwise, I don't know what that has to do with anything, StarBot.7-DeflectoBot

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6466 on: May 16, 2022, 04:13:09 PM »

Eddie Gallagher was pardoned by Donald Trump.

So now you're concerned about alleged acts committed in a war zone?

LOL, okay.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6467 on: May 16, 2022, 04:16:35 PM »
Yeah, I'd rather not live in a society with unhinged war criminals who stab prisoners to death and shoot elderly men and schoolgirls for fun, dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6468 on: May 16, 2022, 04:19:19 PM »
Yeah, I'd rather not live in a society with unhinged war criminals who stab prisoners to death and shoot elderly men and schoolgirls for fun, dax.

Oh okay. 

(edit) Well, at least I know you like to pick and choose your moments when you want to be a humanitarian . . . based on the politics and politicians involved.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6469 on: May 16, 2022, 04:26:46 PM »

I have discussed LickNicky's desire for Bahrain/UAE America on this blog.   Since he has repeatedly stated that he is in favor of an immigration policy that gives his most favored corporations and virtue signaling American oligarchs access to a cheap labor pool. 

Otherwise, I don't know what that has to do with anything, StarBot.7-DeflectoBot

so yeah, that is why

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6470 on: May 16, 2022, 04:27:53 PM »
You'll have to take Lick's desire to have Bahrain/UAE America with him.    He's very keen on seeing #blueanon's most favored corporations have access to cheap labor.

Otherwise, and as usual, what StarBot.7 was asking made no sense.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6472 on: May 16, 2022, 08:15:35 PM »

Strange, I didn’t see much out of #blueanonGe/#neoconGe after the Brooklyn subway mass shooting.

Dax isn't a racist but instead of showing disgust over a very clear case of a hate crime that was very clearly a hate crime or showing even a shred of empathy for the victims he played the whataboutism card. Mind you he didn't even compare this to a mass shooting hate crime, the Brooklyn subway shooting wasn't that, he only made the comparison because the Brooklyn shooter is black, and he feels that the media, people on social media, and people on this board don't see the shooters in the same light.

This dude murdered 10 people while having the word n-word on his gun, and dax is wondering why we aren't talking about him the same way we talked about a person who publicly discussed his mental health struggles and intentionally shot people, off all races, in the legs.

This is so 1000% on brand for MIR.   The Brooklyn shooter was on video spewing racist vitriol.

The dude in Buffalo shot white people as well, and I'm sure he's completely 1000% sane and had no mental issues whatsoever.   In a surprise to no one the police were "aware" of this guy   I also notice that as of this morning none of those arrested in Milwaukee have had their identity released.   

Just admit that the great concern is driven by signaling, symbolism and politics.   There is no real concern for the victims and families, this is all about political points.    MIR showing up is almost 95% driven by the color of the skin involved.   You're always going to look to make an excuse based on skin color. 

I'm sure the President will be making a trip to Sacramento next . . .

https://apnews.com/article/religion-shootings-california-1be9931f502664693afbdaa3f1cf6c57

I can't let this post go. You are unimaginably cruel. What a piece of crap you are. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6473 on: May 16, 2022, 08:21:06 PM »
Ya, why do you have to be a miserable bad person when the Durham trial is about to begin?

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6474 on: May 16, 2022, 08:33:45 PM »
I'm sure the President will be making a trip to Sacramento next . . .

i'm fairly confident you'd make some snarky comment about Biden not making an appearance in Buffalo if that were the case.