Author Topic: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump  (Read 222121 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: ITT We Post Stories of Libs Losing Their F'ing Minds Over Trump
« Reply #3225 on: June 18, 2022, 02:39:44 PM »
Why is mentioning the #LRPOAT such a trigger point for new found members of blue anon? Do they feel guilty about it? Most likely!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: June 18, 2022, 04:27:31 PM »
Spracs went to two rival schools and lives on this board after being a new member of blue anon. Weird? Absolutely! Shocking? Not at all!

Straight to this pathetic ad hominem (again). Quite telling. You have several millions posts mentioning Biden, so I'm not going to go digging through all of them. I vividly remember you coming clean. And every time since that I've brought it back up, you've never denied it. I'm sure other folks remember it, too.
It never happened. Try the phog next. We’re sorry you couldn’t get accepted into K-State!

now wacks, what does the bible say about lying?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: June 18, 2022, 05:25:18 PM »
Spracs went to two rival schools and lives on this board after being a new member of blue anon. Weird? Absolutely! Shocking? Not at all!

Straight to this pathetic ad hominem (again). Quite telling. You have several millions posts mentioning Biden, so I'm not going to go digging through all of them. I vividly remember you coming clean. And every time since that I've brought it back up, you've never denied it. I'm sure other folks remember it, too.
It never happened. Try the phog next. We’re sorry you couldn’t get accepted into K-State!

now wacks, what does the bible say about lying?
link it bro

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: June 18, 2022, 08:16:50 PM »
Let us begin with some breadcrumbs, because I know you love those. Then, we can advance to the main course:

I won't vote Trump again. I stated previously that I probably just won't vote, but I use to like Biden (as a person (mainly)) before I thought he was getting dementia.

I would vote Trump vs Bernie tho. If it's Biden, I probably just won't show up.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: June 18, 2022, 08:28:04 PM »
You’re missing another post, squawk horn.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: June 18, 2022, 08:32:28 PM »
If trying to rationalize voting for the #LRPOAT is going after wacky as a huge squawk/longhorn guy, I can’t help you, you’ve got major issues!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: June 18, 2022, 08:33:53 PM »

Come clean, Wackster. If you're honest, I won't personally bring it up again. Did you or did you not vote in the 2020 General Election? Why are you being so evasive about this direct question?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: June 18, 2022, 08:41:40 PM »

Come clean, Wackster. If you're honest, I won't personally bring it up again. Did you or did you not vote in the 2020 General Election? Why are you being so evasive about this direct question?
I followed the path like a sheep. Just like you, I just never went full libtard like you to make friends. Then again, I made them in college and didn’t need to go to rebel board to make them

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: June 18, 2022, 08:58:28 PM »

I followed the path like a sheep. Just like you, I just never went full libtard like you to make friends. Then again, I made them in college and didn’t need to go to rebel board to make them

Yes, or no?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: June 18, 2022, 09:06:35 PM »

Yes, or no?
Did I vote for Biden because you told us it’s racist if you don’t? Yes! Did you go full dipshit for likes? Also yes! You have zero affiliation here. What a dork!