Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 490797 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #6425 on: May 15, 2022, 10:40:49 AM »
So this shooter is a racist replacement theory chud? Big surprise.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6426 on: May 15, 2022, 10:46:42 AM »
Yep, straight out of the tucker Carlson white power hour.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6428 on: May 15, 2022, 11:09:25 AM »
Shooter copies tucker word for word good lord

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6429 on: May 15, 2022, 01:37:12 PM »
The Buffalo shooter thinks Fox News is controlled by the Jews. 

Also loves the Black Sun emblem which is also a favorite of the #neoconGe’s favorite Nazi’s the Azov battalion.

Strange, I didn’t see much out of #blueanonGe/#neoconGe after the Brooklyn subway mass shooting.

You’re not scoring any extra credit here guy’s, so for once quit going full #blueanon and making this political.   Everybody now laughs at people like Rahm “never let a crisis go to waste” Emmanuel. 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6430 on: May 15, 2022, 02:41:17 PM »
Was not expecting the Rahm Emmanuel pivot!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6431 on: May 15, 2022, 04:07:30 PM »
Oops, that was a dm

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6432 on: May 15, 2022, 04:14:32 PM »

Also loves the Black Sun emblem which is also a favorite of the #neoconGe’s favorite Nazi’s the Azov battalion.

Strange, I didn’t see much out of #blueanonGe/#neoconGe after the Brooklyn subway mass shooting.

You’re not scoring any extra credit here guy’s, so for once quit going full #blueanon and making this political.   Everybody now laughs at people like Rahm “never let a crisis go to waste” Emmanuel.

Bleeding edge MAGAs profess to dislike Fox News as well (too woke), although of course they still watch it. Case study: my MAGA-mom. She also says Trump is a RINO, but not for the obvious reasons. Nope. It's because of him trumpeting (lol, get it?) the Trump Vaccine. Sad stuff, really. Trump = Dr. Frankenstein.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Another school shooting
« Reply #6434 on: May 15, 2022, 06:35:01 PM »

Bleeding edge MAGAs profess to dislike Fox News as well (too woke), although of course they still watch it. Case study: my MAGA-mom. She also says Trump is a RINO, but not for the obvious reasons. Nope. It's because of him trumpeting (lol, get it?) the Trump Vaccine. Sad stuff, really. Trump = Dr. Frankenstein.
#blueanon/#blueanonGe DNGAF that people died.  This is all about scoring political points. 

The mentally incapacitated stooge playing the role of President is going to Buffalo to score political points.

Herr Garland has a boner.

Your over explaining is hilarious, tho

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6435 on: May 15, 2022, 06:42:24 PM »
Dax, your projector is showing again
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6436 on: May 15, 2022, 08:55:28 PM »
https://twitter.com/acosta/status/1525949772623912961?s=21&t=zYp99IG7LZ4HdC7NI5Fypw
Sort of off topic but could they get any less specific than saying “shooting that left victims shot”?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6437 on: May 15, 2022, 09:09:54 PM »
https://twitter.com/acosta/status/1525949772623912961?s=21&t=zYp99IG7LZ4HdC7NI5Fypw
Sort of off topic but could they get any less specific than saying “shooting that left victims shot”?

I felt bad for chuckling at this.

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6438 on: May 15, 2022, 10:03:12 PM »
it's still a shooting if no one gets hit (or obviously if one person does)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6439 on: May 15, 2022, 10:28:13 PM »

Dax isn't a racist but instead of showing disgust over a very clear case of a hate crime that was very clearly a hate crime or showing even a shred of empathy for the victims he played the whataboutism card. Mind you he didn't even compare this to a mass shooting hate crime, the Brooklyn subway shooting wasn't that, he only made the comparison because the Brooklyn shooter is black, and he feels that the media, people on social media, and people on this board don't see the shooters in the same light.

This dude murdered 10 people while having the word n-word on his gun, and dax is wondering why we aren't talking about him the same way we talked about a person who publicly discussed his mental health struggles and intentionally shot people, off all races, in the legs.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6440 on: May 16, 2022, 01:38:41 PM »
seems relevant to the debate as to what strain of nihilist racism motivated the murderer.

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/1526027844492591104
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6441 on: May 16, 2022, 02:49:09 PM »

Dax isn't a racist but instead of showing disgust over a very clear case of a hate crime that was very clearly a hate crime or showing even a shred of empathy for the victims he played the whataboutism card. Mind you he didn't even compare this to a mass shooting hate crime, the Brooklyn subway shooting wasn't that, he only made the comparison because the Brooklyn shooter is black, and he feels that the media, people on social media, and people on this board don't see the shooters in the same light.

This dude murdered 10 people while having the word n-word on his gun, and dax is wondering why we aren't talking about him the same way we talked about a person who publicly discussed his mental health struggles and intentionally shot people, off all races, in the legs.

This is so 1000% on brand for MIR.   The Brooklyn shooter was on video spewing racist vitriol.

The dude in Buffalo shot white people as well, and I'm sure he's completely 1000% sane and had no mental issues whatsoever.   In a surprise to no one the police were "aware" of this guy   I also notice that as of this morning none of those arrested in Milwaukee have had their identity released.   

Just admit that the great concern is driven by signaling, symbolism and politics.   There is no real concern for the victims and families, this is all about political points.    MIR showing up is almost 95% driven by the color of the skin involved.   You're always going to look to make an excuse based on skin color. 

I'm sure the President will be making a trip to Sacramento next . . .

https://apnews.com/article/religion-shootings-california-1be9931f502664693afbdaa3f1cf6c57

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6442 on: May 16, 2022, 02:50:10 PM »
seems relevant to the debate as to what strain of nihilist racism motivated the murderer.

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/1526027844492591104

Given the fact that Biden/#neocons hate Erdo, this is very on point relative to what drives insane people.   Obama-Biden already tried to coup Erdo once.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6443 on: May 16, 2022, 02:50:58 PM »

This is so 1000% on brand for MIR.   The Brooklyn shooter was on video spewing racist vitriol.

The dude in Buffalo shot white people as well, and I'm sure he's completely 1000% sane and had no mental issues whatsoever.   I also notice that as of this morning none of those arrested in Milwaukee have had their identity released.   

Just admit that the great concern is driven by signaling, symbolism and politics.   There is no real concern for the victims and families, this is all about political points.    MIR showing up is almost 95% driven by the color of the skin involved.   You're always going to look to make an excuse based on skin color. 

I'm sure the President will be making a trip to Sacramento next . . .

https://apnews.com/article/religion-shootings-california-1be9931f502664693afbdaa3f1cf6c57

holy crap, man

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6444 on: May 16, 2022, 02:53:11 PM »
Yeah holy crap, sitting back and watching #blueanon trying to score political points over spilled blood is just sad and pathetic.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6445 on: May 16, 2022, 02:55:03 PM »
JFC, dax...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6446 on: May 16, 2022, 02:56:09 PM »
Your political movement doesn't even let the ambulance leave the scene before your trying to score political points.

Just own the reality, spracs.

JFC

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6447 on: May 16, 2022, 03:08:14 PM »
Please respond below affirming that the dude in Buffalo should get the death penalty.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6448 on: May 16, 2022, 03:15:12 PM »
Please respond below affirming that the dude in Buffalo should get the death penalty.

My thinking on the death penalty has evolved over time. I no longer support it, and I don't think it's constitutional, although the current Court probably disagrees with me (because they suck b's and t's).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6449 on: May 16, 2022, 03:17:28 PM »
So that's a no from Spracs.