Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 498996 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #6500 on: May 17, 2022, 10:30:53 AM »
It's telling and sad when #blueanonGe/#neoconGe never wants to take on the words of their own, and the continuous calls for cheap foreign labor to fuel the sweatshops and the low paying jobs of #blueanonGe's most favored American oligarchs/virtue signaling mega-corps.   

The quest by #blueanonGe for Bahrain/UAE America never rests.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6501 on: May 17, 2022, 10:32:31 AM »
tapout noted

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6502 on: May 17, 2022, 10:32:47 AM »
Never let a mass shooting go to waste for our political gain (as long as the shooter has a certain skin color) . . . #blueanon/#blueanonGe

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6503 on: May 17, 2022, 10:33:25 AM »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6504 on: May 17, 2022, 10:35:38 AM »
Thanks for showing your true colors for once.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6505 on: May 17, 2022, 10:39:50 AM »

Your true colors are clearly that you prefer divisiveness and deride anyone who wants to be non-divisive.

It's weird, when people of a certain color go on mass shooting sprees we're supposed to take into account their mental state.   When #blueanon seizes upon a situation where the shooter is the right color for their political gain, we're not supposed to take into account the shooters mental state.

Time to admit that this is all about attempting to advance your political movement, bucket.  Be honest, for once.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #6506 on: May 17, 2022, 10:48:46 AM »
i will be the first to admit that I am shamelessly trying to advance my political stance that I think we have a serious problem in this country with gun violence and that, in my opinion, the solution is not to give more guns to good guys. its to stop making it so easy for pretty much anyone who wants a gun to get one. So like, if a mass shooting takes place (which it does, a lot) I can admit that i won't try to normalize it or rationalize it or book-end it with some qualifying statement about the individual's skin color or mental state of mind or perceived political affiliation. I am quite comfortable condemning all acts of gun violence. full stop. And then furthermore I am comfortable pointing to each and every one of those acts of gun violence as evidence for why there should be fewer guns in circulation and more restrictions on how to obtain them.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6507 on: May 17, 2022, 10:55:50 AM »

Your true colors are clearly that you prefer divisiveness and deride anyone who wants to be non-divisive.

It's weird, when people of a certain color go on mass shooting sprees we're supposed to take into account their mental state.   When #blueanon seizes upon a situation where the shooter is the right color for their political gain, we're not supposed to take into account the shooters mental state.

Time to admit that this is all about attempting to advance your political movement, bucket.  Be honest, for once.

It's only about the color of the shooter to you.  To others, it's about the color of the victims the shooter specifically said he was targeting while citing Tucker Carlson.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6508 on: May 17, 2022, 10:57:56 AM »
And to Big Apple Cat's point, guns in general.  It's about that too.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6509 on: May 17, 2022, 11:02:50 AM »
Dax don't bring me into the fact that you were advocating replacement theory and were either too embarrassed to admit you are a racist or to ashamed to admit you are a dumbass

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6510 on: May 17, 2022, 11:25:06 AM »
Dax don't bring me into the fact that you were advocating replacement theory and were either too embarrassed to admit you are a racist or to ashamed to admit you are a dumbass
Lick it’s sad that you just can’t admit that you’ve been a consistent voice for cheap foreign labor.   You’ve tried to wrap it in the guise of jobs Americans won’t take.  But you know deep down it’s going to benefit the biggest corporate allies of #blueanon.    Your desire for Bahrain/UAE America is unmasked and you’re embarrassed.

Good news though.  This Buffalo situation is a real opportunity for your guy Joe to turnaround those horrid polling numbers.  Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6511 on: May 17, 2022, 11:44:35 AM »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6512 on: May 17, 2022, 11:53:54 AM »
Lick it’s sad that you just can’t admit that you’ve been a consistent voice for cheap foreign labor.   You’ve tried to wrap it in the guise of jobs Americans won’t take.  But you know deep down it’s going to benefit the biggest corporate allies of #blueanon.    Your desire for Bahrain/UAE America is unmasked and you’re embarrassed.

Good news though.  This Buffalo situation is a real opportunity for your guy Joe to turnaround those horrid polling numbers.  Congrats!

tapout noted

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6513 on: May 17, 2022, 12:10:35 PM »
The "manifesto" is an insult to all things manifesto.   It is the screed(s) of a crazy person who spent time undergoing psychiatric evaluation a year ago. 

I would not be surprised to learn that dax has a manifesto posted online somewhere.

That's goEMAW dot com!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6514 on: May 17, 2022, 12:37:55 PM »

It's only about the color of the shooter to you.  To others, it's about the color of the victims the shooter specifically said he was targeting while citing Tucker Carlson.

Your leaders DNGAF about the victims, what they're repeatedly saying that for them it's all about color and all about what they think this insane person thought and what they think his political allegiances were/are.   

But enough of that.   Join me in calling for our mentally incapacitated clown President and his controllers to redirect the funds currently being discussed for Ukraine, and instead putting them towards tackling the severe mental health crises that exists in our country.    Enough of financing perpetual wars in far off lands.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6515 on: May 17, 2022, 12:39:01 PM »

tapout noted

Some day you'll accept your reality.   

I'm pulling for you.

:thumbsup:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6516 on: May 17, 2022, 12:45:02 PM »
I am rather transparent in my desire to reform our immigration laws and create legal pathways for the laborers our economy is already dependent on

I just wish you were more transparent about your racist/xenophobic ideologies
« Last Edit: May 17, 2022, 01:10:29 PM by LickNeckey »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6517 on: May 17, 2022, 12:55:03 PM »
Dax is certainly cryptic, but I'm not sure that there is a more transparent poster on this blogsite
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6518 on: May 17, 2022, 01:40:10 PM »
I did nazi the pivot to unity and against divisiveness coming.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6519 on: May 17, 2022, 01:49:29 PM »
Just a big congrats to #blueanonGe, it looks like your movement is marshaling all of its forces to turn the deaths of 10 people in Buffalo into a real political win.

Biden's poll numbers in the tank, food shortages, the world closer to nuclear war, inflation, generational #blueanon strongholds turning into even bigger shitholes, rampant crime. 

Roe v Wade and now this.  #chefskiss across the board from #blueanon political and thought leaders.   :thumbsup:

Photo Ops abound!

#blueanon:  Never letting mass murder go to waste (as long as they can portray it as being carried out by their political enemies, if not, bury it!)

Oh, and don't forget to vote yes for perpetual war! 

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6520 on: May 17, 2022, 01:51:06 PM »
The "manifesto" is an insult to all things manifesto.   It is the screed(s) of a crazy person who spent time undergoing psychiatric evaluation a year ago. 

I would not be surprised to learn that dax has a manifesto posted online somewhere.

That's goEMAW dot com!

Pretty sure it's www.daxthoughts.gov.www/daxthoughts

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6521 on: May 17, 2022, 02:32:05 PM »
I did nazi the pivot to unity and against divisiveness coming.

Biden called white supremacy a poison today. That kind of divisive rhetoric will not stand.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6522 on: May 17, 2022, 02:47:25 PM »
The problem is rage, is that easily manipulated #blueanon have turned the label of "white supremacy" on to anyone who simply doesn't agree with the politics of #blueanon.

I know you'll never understand that because you're fully indoctrinated, but for others on the fringes of going full #blueanon derp, that is something to consider.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6523 on: May 17, 2022, 03:08:29 PM »
The problem is rage, is that easily manipulated #blueanon have turned the label of "white supremacy" on to anyone who simply doesn't agree with the politics of #blueanon.

I know you'll never understand that because you're fully indoctrinated, but for others on the fringes of going full #blueanon derp, that is something to consider.

The dude wrote n-word on the gun he used to murder black people. JFC, dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6524 on: May 17, 2022, 03:18:00 PM »

The dude wrote n-word on the gun he used to murder black people. JFC, dax.

I wasn't even talking about that dude.

You need to go off for a few days and take a break.  Your level of dipshit in the last few days has exceeded your previous body of dipshitiness by 10 fold.