Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 479885 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #6550 on: May 18, 2022, 01:36:31 AM »
Didn't oversee it, just not connecting the relevance.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6551 on: May 18, 2022, 11:44:24 AM »
Please respond below affirming that the dude in Buffalo should get the death penalty.

I do find it incredibly ironic that you demand a pointed answer to a question on this board when you make it a point to never answer any question asked of you.

Anyway, no scumbag white supremacists shouldn't be killed by the government. If someone in the prison decides to take it upon themselves to rid the world of this [redacted], then oh well. Play stupid games...

I answer questions all the time, and as always you miss it.

Not in direct response to you.

I just wish that the #blueanon POS from leadership on down would just be truthful for once and admit that they have a level of extreme ghoulishness when they pick and chose mass shootings in order to try and score political points.   

Everyone already understands that, so just stop with the bullshit fake concern about the victims and just admit that it's all about the politics.   That includes multiple members of #blueanonGe

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6552 on: May 18, 2022, 11:49:34 AM »
Please respond below affirming that the dude in Buffalo should get the death penalty.

I do find it incredibly ironic that you demand a pointed answer to a question on this board when you make it a point to never answer any question asked of you.

Anyway, no scumbag white supremacists shouldn't be killed by the government. If someone in the prison decides to take it upon themselves to rid the world of this [redacted], then oh well. Play stupid games...

I just wish that the #blueanon POS from leadership on down would just be truthful for once and admit that they have a level of extreme ghoulishness when they pick and chose mass shootings in order to try and score political points.   

Everyone already understands that, so just stop with the bullshit fake concern about the victims and just admit that it's all about the politics.   That includes multiple members of #blueanonGe

I'd be interested to know what mass shootings that were either hate based or had more than 5 murders, or both, that you consider whoever the eff #blueanon is, ignored because there weren't enough political points to be scored.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6553 on: May 18, 2022, 11:55:22 AM »

I'd be interested to know what mass shootings that were either hate based or had more than 5 murders, or both, that you consider whoever the eff #blueanon is, ignored because there weren't enough political points to be scored.

So we're putting a count on the dead now?    If it's less than 5, we're just gonna ignore it?   :thumbsup:

#blueanon is the leadership of your party and all of it's thought leaders trickling down to the millions of rank and file, who have espoused one nutjob conspiracy after another for years now.   This has been explained repeatedly.

I've already discussed several.   Wisconsin, Brooklyn Subway, Congressional Park Shooting, Sacramento Church Shooting (that shitbag Swalwell was on Twitter within minutes blaming Republicans)    I'm an action, not a body count ghoul. 

« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 12:00:06 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6554 on: May 18, 2022, 01:51:14 PM »

So we're putting a count on the dead now?    If it's less than 5, we're just gonna ignore it?   :thumbsup:

#blueanon is the leadership of your party and all of it's thought leaders trickling down to the millions of rank and file, who have espoused one nutjob conspiracy after another for years now.   This has been explained repeatedly.

I've already discussed several.   Wisconsin, Brooklyn Subway, Congressional Park Shooting, Sacramento Church Shooting (that shitbag Swalwell was on Twitter within minutes blaming Republicans)    I'm an action, not a body count ghoul.

What is "Wisconsin?" Are you talking about the guy who ran over those people at the Christmas parade? Interesting that you brought this up in this context, that's another white supremacy talking point espoused by the Buffalo shooter.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/are-waukesha-parade-victims-names-on-rifle-used-by-payton-gendron-in-buffalo-tops-market-massacre
Guess we know why you won't strongly disavow the shooter without a "yeah but."

By the way, Biden did speak about the Waukesha Christmas Parade massacre. You claim not to be a ghoul then literally the next sentence compared one mass murder to another then claimed race informed the presidents response to the murders.

Yeah, there has to be a body count for the rough ridin' President of the United States to show up. This is America, we literally gave multiple mass shootings every rough ridin' day. Context matters. The only one of those shootings you mentioned resulted in any deaths and that was Sacramento which wasn't a random act of violence, it was domestic violence.

Why didn't you level this critique of Trump when he spoke about El Paso and the Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting but not any of the other daily mass shootings that occurred while he was president?

Do you get angry at presidents for not speaking about every single national disaster? Do you still harbor resentment at Reagan for not talking about every single plane crash in the 80s?

You keep acting like everyone else is motivated by race, while parroting white supremacy talking points. You're a hit dog that hollers every time you spit out a response.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6555 on: May 18, 2022, 03:48:31 PM »
What is "Wisconsin?" Are you talking about the guy who ran over those people at the Christmas parade? Interesting that you brought this up in this context, that's another white supremacy talking point espoused by the Buffalo shooter.  What the insane person said in his 180 page screed is immaterial to this discussion.    But if you want to go there, he said he wanted to cause a constitutional crisis with the 2nd Amendment.    But it's super weird when it's a mass shooter/mass murder situation that makes #blueanon uncomfortable, #blueanon always manages to conjure up the soft landing, always grinds hard towards the alternative explanation.   It's really fascinating.   But if it's a mass shooting/mass murder event that #blueanon believes they can make political gains on, you guys have it all explained and figured out before the scene of the crime is cleared  :thumbsup: 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/are-waukesha-parade-victims-names-on-rifle-used-by-payton-gendron-in-buffalo-tops-market-massacre
Guess we know why you won't strongly disavow the shooter without a "yeah but."   :lol: :lol: I don't have a yeah but for that, I already proposed the death penalty.   Can't ever seem to follow along.

By the way, Biden did speak about the Waukesha Christmas Parade massacre. You claim not to be a ghoul then literally the next sentence compared one mass murder to another then claimed race informed the presidents response to the murders. Oh, gosh, he spoke about it, my point wasn't about speaking about these kinds of things.  It was about the PhotoOp event.   Biden wasn't touching that in WI.

Yeah, there has to be a body count for the rough ridin' President of the United States to show up. This is America, we literally gave multiple mass shootings every rough ridin' day. Context matters. The only one of those shootings you mentioned resulted in any deaths and that was Sacramento which wasn't a random act of violence, it was domestic violence.  I wasn't talking about body counts and the President showing up, I was talking about your ridiculous body count minimums.  The Sacramento Church shooting this last weekend was not a domestic situation, it was a racist attack by a mentally ill person.  It's being buried because the Perp was Chinese attacking Taiwanese church attendees.   Your boy Eric "Banging the Chinese Spy" Swalwell was blaming Republicans within minutes.   You need to keep up with the news better 

Why didn't you level this critique of Trump when he spoke about El Paso and the Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting but not any of the other daily mass shootings that occurred while he was president?  I was talking specifically about the photoop events, I've made that very clear.   I just need you set a minimum death count for me, so I'll know when something can and can't be talked about. 

Do you get angry at presidents for not speaking about every single national disaster? Do you still harbor resentment at Reagan for not talking about every single plane crash in the 80s?    :lol: :lol:  what a stupid line.

You keep acting like everyone else is motivated by race, while parroting white supremacy talking points. You're a hit dog that hollers every time you spit out a response.  You call everything that isn't in line with your lunatic reality white supremacist and racist. You and the rest of your ilk have dumbed it down into the theater of the absurd.

I've already outlined in great detail how normal people (so not you) understand that these people are mentally ill.      Just admit that any situation like this that makes you angst laden relative to the perp and their politics your movement is going to work very hard to either bury it, or as I said, grind hard to find the alternative explanation, or find a way to blame it on someone else . . . on the right in most circumstances
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 04:12:40 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6556 on: May 19, 2022, 02:01:21 PM »
holy crap making fun of replacement theory is the one thing you had better not do

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6557 on: May 19, 2022, 04:04:30 PM »
I know you're doing your best #slowdug, this doesn't come easy for you. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6558 on: May 20, 2022, 08:28:15 AM »
I know you're doing your best #slowdug, this doesn't come easy for you.

Killer response by a definitely not old brained boomer.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6560 on: May 24, 2022, 03:38:48 PM »
 :frown:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6561 on: May 24, 2022, 03:42:43 PM »
14 children and a teacher. Absolutely horrific. This is what my nightmares are. God damnit.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6563 on: May 24, 2022, 03:46:01 PM »
Sickening   :frown:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6564 on: May 24, 2022, 03:53:18 PM »
no

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6565 on: May 24, 2022, 04:13:23 PM »
Well regulated militia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6566 on: May 24, 2022, 04:16:34 PM »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6567 on: May 24, 2022, 04:56:47 PM »
This happened less than an hour and half from where I am now. :frown:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6568 on: May 24, 2022, 05:05:27 PM »
Looks like another race targeted for mass execution in post-racial America.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6569 on: May 24, 2022, 05:10:26 PM »
just, I hate it all. We'll never learn.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6570 on: May 24, 2022, 05:21:56 PM »

Where are you seeing this?  It looks like the shooter is hispanic but there doesn't seem to be much else out there yet other than him hating his family maybe? 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6571 on: May 24, 2022, 05:49:59 PM »
The ambulances weren’t  even pulled away from the scene and the turd of the board was already making it about race and politics.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6572 on: May 24, 2022, 06:02:19 PM »

Where are you seeing this?  It looks like the shooter is hispanic but there doesn't seem to be much else out there yet other than him hating his family maybe?

Some woman on CNN who is from the area. I don't know a thing about that community. I don't know who she was, made the point like 5 times in like 10 minutes.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6573 on: May 24, 2022, 06:05:51 PM »
Look for that "woman on CNN" to get a severe reprimand.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6574 on: May 24, 2022, 06:07:36 PM »
The ambulances weren’t  even pulled away from the scene and the turd of the board was already making it about race and politics.

No one, literally not a single person, said a word about politics. If there's one thing that I've been consistent about is that issues about race are not and cannot ever be seen as political.

If your reaction to someone pointing out that a lot of Hispanic children were murdered is get mad, call names, and build a strawman, that's all about you buddy, not the person or people you're raging about.

You can have the last word on this reply string, that you so desperately crave, I'm done with addressing this post.