Author Topic: amazing animal stories thread (post your own)  (Read 237550 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: amazing animal stories thread (post your own)
« Reply #350 on: May 02, 2011, 11:50:28 AM »
The other day my wife asked me to kill a wasp that was over by the back door. So I took off one of my flip-flops and went over there and looked around but didn't see it. I told her it was gone and she went and looked and said it was still there, right in the corner. It was, and it turns out I was standing with my head like an inch away from it the whole time I was looking.  :horrorsurprise:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 02, 2011, 11:59:14 AM »
that just sounds made up.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 02, 2011, 12:03:30 PM »
i was walking to get dinner last night and took a shortcut through the forest.  about halfway through the forest, i came across a polar bear.  he was lost and looked sad.  i took him by the paw and walked him to a shortcut that leads from the wold directly to the artic circle.  fortunately for him i didn't take him to the shortcut i know in the forest that goes to antartica.

before he left on his way, he pulled out his flute and played me the most beautiful melody.  his favorite dish is spaghetti and meatballs and i'm going to cook him some this weekend and send them to him.  we are now friends.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 02, 2011, 12:04:49 PM »
i was walking to get dinner last night and took a shortcut through the forest.  about halfway through the forest, i came across a polar bear.  he was lost and looked sad.  i took him by the paw and walked him to a shortcut that leads from the wold directly to the artic circle.  fortunately for him i didn't take him to the shortcut i know in the forest that goes to antartica.

before he left on his way, he pulled out his flute and played me the most beautiful melody.  his favorite dish is spaghetti and meatballs and i'm going to cook him some this weekend and send them to him.  we are now friends.

FAKE

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 02, 2011, 12:06:28 PM »

FAKE

I don't know. Sounds like one of those stories that's so crazy it just might be true.....

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: May 02, 2011, 12:06:39 PM »
might try to catch a bigger fish later this week

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 02, 2011, 12:07:04 PM »
If a bear walks 1 mile south, 1 mile east, and 1 mile north and ends up the same place it started what color is the bear?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 02, 2011, 12:12:27 PM »

FAKE

I don't know. Sounds like one of those stories that's so crazy it just might be true.....

hey guys, lets sit around and make up fake stories about finding polar bears lost in the woods when we're on our way to grab dinner!  
 :jerk:

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 02, 2011, 12:14:49 PM »
my neighbors dog can get underneath their fence and comes to visit me like every day when I get the mail.  we're basically best buds. 

This sounds like horrible news for your sneaky rabbit. 

I don't know, this dog is pretty small and non-vicious.  the rabbit/squirrel combo could probably take him. 

This sounds like horrible news for your best bud.   :ohno:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 02, 2011, 02:05:08 PM »
Going bear hunting in fall. 

This better not conflict with the falconry convention.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: May 02, 2011, 02:22:09 PM »
Seems like a natural combo pak to me? 

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 02, 2011, 10:13:28 PM »
If a bear walks 1 mile south, 1 mile east, and 1 mile north and ends up the same place it started what color is the bear?

A dirty lie'n  jew?
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Booze_Cat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 02, 2011, 11:24:25 PM »
I used to shoot crows with my air rifle and used to hang them from my bad person neighbors house with fishing string so they looked like mumped up wind chimes... I miss college...

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 02, 2011, 11:37:16 PM »
Once saw a certain former BA DL hang a cat from a roof. Apparently the dude doesn't care for cats.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 03, 2011, 07:57:30 AM »
Once saw a certain former BA DL hang a cat from a roof. Apparently the dude doesn't care for cats.

that dumbass better pray to the god of mumped up losers that he doesn't cross paths with me because I will rough ridin' end him

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 03, 2011, 09:13:25 AM »
My old man has fabricated wire mesh screens around some sunflowers and bean vines that he has around his covered deck.  They sheild the sun in the summer and create a nice little canopy.  The chipmunks and rabbits really mess with them so he's hooked these mesh screens up to an electric fence current.  He is now baiting them with nuts to test the screens and plans on placing one of his trail cams or a small video camera to record the mayhem.  I may have youtube video at some point.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 03, 2011, 09:15:26 AM »
My old man has fabricated wire mesh screens around some sunflowers and bean vines that he has around his covered deck.  They sheild the sun in the summer and create a nice little canopy.  The chipmunks and rabbits really mess with them so he's hooked these mesh screens up to an electric fence current.  He is now baiting them with nuts to test the screens and plans on placing one of his trail cams or a small video camera to record the mayhem.  I may have youtube video at some point.

:frown:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: May 03, 2011, 09:18:10 AM »

add 1BW's dad to the list of mumped up weirdos who better hope they don't cross paths with steve dave

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 03, 2011, 09:23:41 AM »
Going bear hunting in fall. 

This better not conflict with the falconry convention.

Nope.   Taking a full week off for both.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 03, 2011, 12:24:54 PM »
Also my bro-in-law used to be roomates with 'clams.   :popcorn:  Kind of an interesting animal story.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 03, 2011, 12:31:11 PM »
Also my bro-in-law used to be roomates with 'clams.   :popcorn:  Kind of an interesting animal story.

interesting

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 04, 2011, 11:26:51 AM »
Raise your hand if you love animals

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #372 on: May 04, 2011, 11:30:25 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 04, 2011, 11:49:18 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 04, 2011, 11:50:58 AM »