Author Topic: BONER ALERT! All time greatest crushes!  (Read 24714 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
BONER ALERT! All time greatest crushes!
« on: July 16, 2021, 10:35:11 AM »
Who have you swooned over for years growing up? Here's my top 5:

1. Megan Fox
2. Topanga
3. Kelly- Saved by the bell
4. Dawsons creek- Joey
5. Scarlett Johansson

:fatty: :fatty:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: BONER ALERT! All time greatest crushes!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 11:18:21 AM »
Didn’t Megan Fox only get famous when you were already a large adult man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 11:21:59 AM »
1.) your mom

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2021, 11:26:04 AM »
What is the age cutoff we are using here?
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2021, 11:40:47 AM »
What is the age cutoff we are using here?

"BONER" and "crush" suggest different ages to me.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2021, 11:42:40 AM »
I was definitely in love with Ally Sheedy in War Games.

Also, you always hear about Phoebe Cates from Fast Times, but I had a crush on Jennifer Jason Lee in that one.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2021, 12:26:23 PM »
Didn’t Megan Fox only get famous when you were already a large adult man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah. My college years. Huge boners watching her “act”. Just list your favorite gals in here and leave my mom out of it, yla! :shakesfist:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2021, 12:34:09 PM »
I was definitely in love with Ally Sheedy in War Games.

Also, you always hear about Phoebe Cates from Fast Times, but I had a crush on Jennifer Jason Lee in that one.

My man
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2021, 12:39:50 PM »
First names that come to mind that have stayed with me the longest

Linda Cardellini
Diane Lane
Carla Gugino
Meg Tilly

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2021, 12:47:09 PM »
Slightly more recent but #1 on the list is Kristen Bell.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2021, 01:03:36 PM »
I love when the hormone monster talks about Diane Lane in big mouth lol

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2021, 01:53:36 PM »
This thread is pointless without pictures.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2021, 02:02:26 PM »
First of all, some of you are acting like you're too cool for adult crushes, and you should stop it, crushes as a full grown man might be the best ones because they have to be based more on than just TITS! COOL! That being said, my list. Good topic wacks.

1. Lisa Loeb has to be #1, she's been a crush since the summer of 1994, that's some staying power. That Geico ad, my goodness, she still has a strong fastball. Timeless. The Tom Brady of crushes.
2. Mariah Carey, she's been here since 1990! If we're basing crushes on pure attraction, she could be 1A, but if we're playing a game of FMK, she would never ever be a M for me, even if the other two people were dudes. So she's #2
3. Rozonda Thomas. Who the hell is this? Why it's Chili from TLC, she's been a crush since 1991. She and Lisa are the only people on the list I've been in the same room as. With Chili it was actually outdoor space in the VIP section of her concert in Lincoln like 4 years ago. She's beautiful and has the voice of an angel.
4. Reese Witherspoon, she's 10 days older than me! She's been a crush since early 2000. I saw Cruel Intentions and Election less than a week apart and she's been must watch for me since. She's America's Sweetheart and I don't know how she wouldn't be on every single existing crush list, man or woman. I crushed on her so hard that Ryan Phillipe, a like 5'5" white dude, was my idol for a while, now I hate him.

Last spot is tough and I'm going to make it a 4 way tie based on what mood I'm in. Pick from Rashida Jones, Taylor Swift, Tracee Ellis Ross, and Isla Fisher Amy Adams (pretty sure they're the same person).

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2021, 02:05:00 PM »

Yard Dog! Good to see the catastrophe's sock make an appearance. Which account is the actual sock though? Yard Dog existed first but has seemingly fallen out of favor.

Anyway, is your rough ridin' Google broken, yard dog?

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2021, 02:10:06 PM »

Yard Dog! Good to see the catastrophe's sock make an appearance. Which account is the actual sock though? Yard Dog existed first but has seemingly fallen out of favor.

Anyway, is your rough ridin' Google broken, yard dog?

Just not the same experience - you are asking me to flip back and forth between tabs while reading the long descriptions?? I realize I haven't paid for premium GE in a while, but the least the board can do is reward my Millennial entitlement / laziness with a thread of pretty pictures.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2021, 02:11:53 PM »
I don't really have an order because they are all queens.

Alicia Vikander
Zoe Saldana
Scarlett Johansson
Skyler Diggins-Smith
Jordana Brewster
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2021, 02:17:30 PM »
From youth:

Salma Hayek
Indira Varma
Winona Ryder
Maura Tierney
Alicia Keys
Ziyi Zhang
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 03:09:52 PM by Chingon »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2021, 02:23:37 PM »
Salma Hayek absolutely deserved to be on my list, hubba hubba. She's literal perfection.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2021, 02:23:42 PM »
First of all, some of you are acting like you're too cool for adult crushes, and you should stop it, crushes as a full grown man might be the best ones because they have to be based more on than just TITS! COOL! That being said, my list. Good topic wacks.

1. Lisa Loeb has to be #1, she's been a crush since the summer of 1994, that's some staying power. That Geico ad, my goodness, she still has a strong fastball. Timeless. The Tom Brady of crushes.
2. Mariah Carey, she's been here since 1990! If we're basing crushes on pure attraction, she could be 1A, but if we're playing a game of FMK, she would never ever be a M for me, even if the other two people were dudes. So she's #2
3. Rozonda Thomas. Who the hell is this? Why it's Chili from TLC, she's been a crush since 1991. She and Lisa are the only people on the list I've been in the same room as. With Chili it was actually outdoor space in the VIP section of her concert in Lincoln like 4 years ago. She's beautiful and has the voice of an angel.
4. Reese Witherspoon, she's 10 days older than me! She's been a crush since early 2000. I saw Cruel Intentions and Election less than a week apart and she's been must watch for me since. She's America's Sweetheart and I don't know how she wouldn't be on every single existing crush list, man or woman. I crushed on her so hard that Ryan Phillipe, a like 5'5" white dude, was my idol for a while, now I hate him.

Last spot is tough and I'm going to make it a 4 way tie based on what mood I'm in. Pick from Rashida Jones, Taylor Swift, Tracee Ellis Ross, and Isla Fisher Amy Adams (pretty sure they're the same person).
OMG, primetime 90's Mariah was the bees knees!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2021, 02:27:16 PM »

She's still ridiculously hot to me.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2021, 02:32:35 PM »

She's still ridiculously hot to me.
Yeah, she's still kicking ass.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2021, 02:33:49 PM »
Probably going to be a mess . . I know I complained . . but here is how this thread could work:

Olga Kurylenko - One of my longest celebrity crushes. Started with Quantum of Solace and she made a recent surprise appearance in a blockbuster I enjoyed.

Ana De Armas - Played a great role in Knives Out and is set to be a Bond girl in the next Bond flick. The ability to be both adorable and sexy is *chef's kiss*

Emily Blunt - This is the first crush on the list that is part physical attractiveness and then also seeing her in her marriage. I know it is often silly to use Hollywood relationships as postiive examples, but her and John Krasinski seem very happy. She is also an awesome actress in a few of my top all time movies.

Blake Lively - The is the second crush on this list that transcends just being attractive to me because of how I have seen her in her marriage. Just seems super chill.

Florence Pugh - Most recent crush on the list. I may never watch Midsommer again, but I am excited to see her role grow in the MCU.

HONORABLE MENTION:

Tina Fey - Just have always found her incredibly funny and that's top tier for me.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2021, 02:35:52 PM »
OMG, how did I forget about Blake Lively?! :love:

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2021, 02:39:13 PM »
Salma Hayek absolutely deserved to be on my list, hubba hubba. She's literal perfection.

Very excited to see her in the Eternals movie.