Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1028716 times)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #10750 on: October 08, 2019, 11:36:46 AM »
I do see the irony, I see the party (The Dems) fully assimilated into everything they used to hate.

Every move this administration makes they try and block or use national security as the reason

Of course you defend every one of them.

https://www.historians.org/publications-and-directories/perspectives-on-history/february-2017/how-transparent-was-the-obama-administration

Literally every facet of the so called "investigations" by the Dems have been wrapped in the blanket of National Security or "whistle blowers", they whole angle to keep everything secret on the fake Russian BS by the FBI was "national security".   

Now Dems want do everything behind closed doors on impeachment. 

Institutional Control, your guy bragged about being the "most transparent" administration in history and was the exact opposite, you can start with their treatment of whistle blowers and move from there, which makes the whole "protection" spiel by Dems now absolutely  :lol: :lol:

Seems like mixed reviews on Obama's transparency.  Could have been better but nothing compared to how shitty your guy The Donald is.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10751 on: October 08, 2019, 12:01:42 PM »
I volunteer to pay the wages of an admin to move all dax posts and replies into a single thread.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10752 on: October 08, 2019, 12:02:10 PM »

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #10753 on: October 08, 2019, 12:03:10 PM »
I volunteer to pay the wages of an admin to move all dax posts and replies into a single thread.
This. Why do you guys even respond to him anymore? He's a broken record of whataboutism and deflection.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10754 on: October 08, 2019, 12:11:29 PM »
sure he is a partisan shill incapable of acknowledging legitimate issues and concerns

but he is the only shill we have with the stamina required to defend this pres

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10755 on: October 08, 2019, 12:13:23 PM »
I do see the irony, I see the party (The Dems) fully assimilated into everything they used to hate.

Every move this administration makes they try and block or use national security as the reason

To my point
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/09/the-strange-career-of-national-security/598048/

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10756 on: October 08, 2019, 12:17:44 PM »

https://www.historians.org/publications-and-directories/perspectives-on-history/february-2017/how-transparent-was-the-obama-administration

Literally every facet of the so called "investigations" by the Dems have been wrapped in the blanket of National Security or "whistle blowers", they whole angle to keep everything secret on the fake Russian BS by the FBI was "national security".   

Now Dems want do everything behind closed doors on impeachment. 

Institutional Control, your guy bragged about being the "most transparent" administration in history and was the exact opposite, you can start with their treatment of whistle blowers and move from there, which makes the whole "protection" spiel by Dems now absolutely  :lol: :lol:

Seems like mixed reviews on Obama's transparency.  Could have been better but nothing compared to how shitty your guy The Donald is.

Your guy enjoyed prosecuting whistle blowers with great zeal, sending people to the hill to plead the fifth, or sending key witnesses out of the country entirely. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #10757 on: October 08, 2019, 12:23:00 PM »
This. Why do you guys even respond to him anymore? He's a broken record of whataboutism and deflection.

Whataboutism is easily the top rated “go to” tap out of resident LibBot Nation.  You’re just mad when you realize that you said nothing while your guy did everything you supposedly hate. 

Syria for example is 1000% a crap show inherited from Obama.   Watching the left get fully onboard with perpetual war has been fascinating, but not surprising.  After all your last pres nominee loves/loved war.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10758 on: October 08, 2019, 12:27:16 PM »
it is an impeachment inquiry

should these depostiotions take place on TV?

They’re literally going where there are no rules and that’s why they’re trying to wrap this in a whistle blower complaint.  The first person and Schiff have already been caught in one lie or failing to disclose a very important detail(s).   

Word is Volker was not a good look for Schiff and that’s why they’re doubling down on WB2. 

This is not difficult to understand, except for you. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #10759 on: October 08, 2019, 12:30:07 PM »
also history does matter.       

and both pubs and dems share significant blame for the growth of ISIS

that being said abandoning the Kurds and taking credit for the military gains they made in the region will not be remembered kindly.

Lol, ISIS carved a little sliver in Iraq and when Obama withdrew and then worked to destabilize the Assad regime (after overthrowing Libya) ISIS blew up.

I won’t even get into the ridiculous ROE’s they had in place.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10760 on: October 08, 2019, 01:27:25 PM »
also history does matter.       

and both pubs and dems share significant blame for the growth of ISIS

that being said abandoning the Kurds and taking credit for the military gains they made in the region will not be remembered kindly.

Lol, ISIS carved a little sliver in Iraq and when Obama withdrew and then worked to destabilize the Assad regime (after overthrowing Libya) ISIS blew up.

I won’t even get into the ridiculous ROE’s they had in place.

Where did ISIS get its start?

Did the Bush admin appropriately identify the threat of Zarqawi?

Where did all of these ex-Baathists and Baghdadi network?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10761 on: October 08, 2019, 01:33:07 PM »
Whataboutism is easily the top rated “go to” tap out of resident LibBot Nation.  You’re just mad when you realize that you said nothing while your guy did everything you supposedly hate. 

:love:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10762 on: October 08, 2019, 01:34:54 PM »
Here's why this is all going down, I mean look at this lineup:

Mega corrupt war mongering racist Joe Biden

Lyin Liz

BetoDork

Can't even run South Bend Pete

Parody Candidate Harris

Spartacus

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-dead-even-with-trump-in-2020-matchup (cross posted)

:love: (the post, not the lineup)

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #10763 on: October 08, 2019, 01:49:12 PM »

Syria for example is 1000% a crap show inherited from Obama.   Watching the left get fully onboard with perpetual war has been fascinating, but not surprising.  After all your last pres nominee loves/loved war.
No, completely deflecting and responding with "but, but, but Obama did it!" is a tap out, dude. You have no idea what my feelings on Obama are/were. Yet you paint with such a broad brush that (in your mind) anyone critical of Trump is a libtard/Obama fan. You claim you don't love Trump but defend every single one of his actions. When asked to say something critical of Trump you offer up some benign criticism and quickly move on. Your behavior on this board is hilariously childlike. I have nieces and nephews with more intellectual and emotional maturity than you.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 05:27:20 PM by waks »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10764 on: October 08, 2019, 05:15:18 PM »

:love:

What a beautifully packaged post.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10765 on: October 08, 2019, 06:30:36 PM »
Haha, amazing
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10766 on: October 08, 2019, 07:41:24 PM »
Some 'pub was on a Sunday show this weekend (possibly Steponopoulus)  accusing the left of whataboutism and talked about it having its origins with the Russians in the cold war, the example was the Ruskies saying "well what about your country you enslaved negroes"   Anyway, made me think of Dax.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10769 on: October 08, 2019, 08:45:09 PM »

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10770 on: October 08, 2019, 09:12:15 PM »
The whistleblower's background really doesn't matter, Trump verified the information publicly
:adios:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10771 on: October 08, 2019, 09:42:48 PM »
The whistleblower's background really doesn't matter, Trump verified the information publicly

this

the white house comms releasing an editied readout that confirmed all of the troubling bits is one of the most unbelievable political blunders of my lifetime

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10772 on: October 08, 2019, 09:49:49 PM »
A) I don’t know him personally Dax
B) He’s quoting Brett, Trumps former envoy, so he’s probably the guy to direct your question to (I don’t know him either)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty  :lol: to watch these guys melting down now, when I don't recall any such talk during the previous administration, whose policies towards Syria were absolutely tragic and essentially cemented the reality that the Russians would get directly involved.

Why would we have heard from a former trump anti-isis envoy during the Obama administration? He was a professor at the time.

Yes, he’s the only one melting down

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10773 on: October 09, 2019, 08:03:41 AM »

this

the white house comms releasing an editied readout that confirmed all of the troubling bits is one of the most unbelievable political blunders of my lifetime

Were you visibly shaken by this blunder, Lick?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10774 on: October 09, 2019, 12:32:11 PM »
Oh wow, who could have seen this coming?

https://twitter.com/aaronblake/status/1181982251241922561

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk