Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1027854 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #10725 on: October 07, 2019, 02:58:13 PM »
Just in case you guys forgot (well, you never actually knew because it wasn't anti-Trump).   Turkey was bombing the crap out of the Kurds in 2015 with the best stuff the United States would sell them.

Not a lot of outcry about it then, but it was okay, your guy was bumbling around and letting the Russians (and Iranians) firm their own crap up in Syria. 

But hey let's meltdown about ceding Syria to the Russians and Iranians now . . . because Trump.   :lol:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #10726 on: October 07, 2019, 03:03:27 PM »
Dax, without mentioning Obama, Hillary or ChiCom did you think what Trump said today about his unmatched wisdom was totalitarian in nature?
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10727 on: October 07, 2019, 03:12:51 PM »
Dax, without mentioning Obama, Hillary or ChiCom did you think what Trump said today about his unmatched wisdom was totalitarian in nature?

You think everything is "Totalitarian in Nature" whenever a politician you don't like says it.   

Tell me The Big Dummy, when your guy was doing things like 1.  Putting the Patriot Act on Steroids.   2.  Spying on Congress.   3. Spying on Reporters.  4.  Floating concepts like "Indefinite Detention".  5.  Was assassinating American Citizens.

Did you think that was "Totalitarian in Nature"?

Never heard you say a word about it.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10728 on: October 07, 2019, 03:29:02 PM »
I am fine with us leaving Syria, but giving Erdogan the go ahead to exterminate the Kurds is pretty awful.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #10729 on: October 07, 2019, 04:33:03 PM »

You think everything is "Totalitarian in Nature" whenever a politician you don't like says it.   

Tell me The Big Dummy, when your guy was doing things like 1.  Putting the Patriot Act on Steroids.   2.  Spying on Congress.   3. Spying on Reporters.  4.  Floating concepts like "Indefinite Detention".  5.  Was assassinating American Citizens.

I’m gonna take that as a no.

What’s sad is you will never say a word about it now.  You have to give dear leader your absolute loyalty.

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10730 on: October 07, 2019, 08:38:31 PM »
A) I don’t know him personally Dax
B) He’s quoting Brett, Trumps former envoy, so he’s probably the guy to direct your question to (I don’t know him either)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty  :lol: to watch these guys melting down now, when I don't recall any such talk during the previous administration, whose policies towards Syria were absolutely tragic and essentially cemented the reality that the Russians would get directly involved.

Why would we have heard from a former trump anti-isis envoy during the Obama administration? He was a professor at the time.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #10731 on: October 07, 2019, 08:48:30 PM »
How refreshing of Trump to remain true to his conviction of being pro-ethnic cleansing.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #10732 on: October 07, 2019, 09:18:38 PM »

What’s sad is you will never say a word about it now.  You have to give dear leader your absolute loyalty.

No way man, dax has said he "doesn't want Trump to run again in 2020," which is why he obsequiously defends him at every possible turn.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10733 on: October 07, 2019, 10:40:19 PM »

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #10734 on: October 07, 2019, 11:00:41 PM »
Did General Mattis resign over this issue months ago?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10735 on: October 08, 2019, 06:49:35 AM »

You’re just a useful idiot who gets all bound up by the words of people you hate while you fully support the real word actions of your hero truly acting in a totalitarian fashion. 

Patriot Act on steroids, spying on Congress, spying on reporters, unilateral war,  killing American citizens without due process, indefinite detention etc etc etc

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10736 on: October 08, 2019, 06:50:57 AM »

No way man, dax has said he "doesn't want Trump to run again in 2020," which is why he obsequiously defends him at every possible turn.

Weird how Skinny never shows up unless I post.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10737 on: October 08, 2019, 06:53:20 AM »
A) I don’t know him personally Dax
B) He’s quoting Brett, Trumps former envoy, so he’s probably the guy to direct your question to (I don’t know him either)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty  :lol: to watch these guys melting down now, when I don't recall any such talk during the previous administration, whose policies towards Syria were absolutely tragic and essentially cemented the reality that the Russians would get directly involved.

Why would we have heard from a former trump anti-isis envoy during the Obama administration? He was a professor at the time.

Yes, he’s the only one melting down 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10738 on: October 08, 2019, 08:14:40 AM »
Dems talking about masking identity of the "whistle blower"  :lol: :lol:

Why is Pelosi so afraid to put impeachment to a vote on the floor?

Here's why this is all going down, I mean look at this lineup:

Mega corrupt war mongering racist Joe Biden

Lyin Liz

BetoDork

Can't even run South Bend Pete

Parody Candidate Harris

Spartacus

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-dead-even-with-trump-in-2020-matchup (cross posted)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10739 on: October 08, 2019, 08:26:36 AM »
Someone woke up angry this morning and is hell bent of defending dear leader.  Did something happen yesterday?  Oh, yeah, it did.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10740 on: October 08, 2019, 09:01:32 AM »
Someone woke up angry this morning and is hell bent of defending dear leader.  Did something happen yesterday?  Oh, yeah, it did.

Someone woke up today dumber than usual.

The Big Dummy fully supports cryptic accusations and a party that wants to do everything behind close doors under the veil of "national security" and "whistle blowers".   Just like he fully supported indefinite detention, unilateral war, expanding the Patriot Act, killing American citizens, spying on Congress and spying on journalists.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10741 on: October 08, 2019, 10:29:39 AM »
Whistle blower going to come out in a masked singer reject costume.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10742 on: October 08, 2019, 10:30:28 AM »

Someone woke up today dumber than usual.

The Big Dummy fully supports cryptic accusations and a party that wants to do everything behind close doors under the veil of "national security" and "whistle blowers".   Just like he fully supported indefinite detention, unilateral war, expanding the Patriot Act, killing American citizens, spying on Congress and spying on journalists.

You have to see the irony.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10743 on: October 08, 2019, 10:32:13 AM »
I do see the irony, I see the party (The Dems) fully assimilated into everything they used to hate.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10744 on: October 08, 2019, 10:34:17 AM »
I do see the irony, I see the party (The Dems) fully assimilated into everything they used to hate.

Every move this administration makes they try and block or use national security as the reason

Of course you defend every one of them.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10745 on: October 08, 2019, 10:39:15 AM »
There has never been, ever before, an administration that’s been so open and transparent.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10746 on: October 08, 2019, 10:44:48 AM »

Every move this administration makes they try and block or use national security as the reason

Of course you defend every one of them.

Literally every facet of the so called "investigations" by the Dems have been wrapped in the blanket of National Security or "whistle blowers", they whole angle to keep everything secret on the fake Russian BS by the FBI was "national security".   

Now Dems want do everything behind closed doors on impeachment. 

Institutional Control, your guy bragged about being the "most transparent" administration in history and was the exact opposite, you can start with their treatment of whistle blowers and move from there, which makes the whole "protection" spiel by Dems now absolutely  :lol: :lol:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10747 on: October 08, 2019, 11:24:15 AM »
it is an impeachment inquiry

should these depostiotions take place on TV?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10748 on: October 08, 2019, 11:26:11 AM »
also history does matter.       

and both pubs and dems share significant blame for the growth of ISIS

that being said abandoning the Kurds and taking credit for the military gains they made in the region will not be remembered kindly.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10749 on: October 08, 2019, 11:34:02 AM »