Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049313 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2125 on: February 15, 2017, 07:56:38 AM »
Just to clarify dax, you are blaming the intelligences sources here right? Not the individuals talking with our enemy for up to a year prior to then taking power and then lying about it to each other and the people? 

Further you think these sources just want war....That is their goal here. Do I have this all correct?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2126 on: February 15, 2017, 08:00:22 AM »
There's no question the people leaked the information committed [justified?] felonies.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

The Big Train

« Reply #2127 on: February 15, 2017, 08:30:49 AM »
It's only wrong if you get caught

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: February 15, 2017, 08:38:50 AM »
Obama:  It wasn't ransom money

Iran: It was ransom money

Witnesses:  It was ransom money

Looks like Flynn was gonna open the books on the Iran deal that the most transparent administration in history didn't want anybody to see.

Still can.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: February 15, 2017, 09:24:09 AM »
Congrats Left Jackboots!

Those cheering the deep state torpedoing of Flynn are saying, in effect, that a police state is perfectly fine so long as it helps to bring down Trump.

Sitting back and letting shadowy, unaccountable agents of espionage do the job for us simply isn't an acceptable alternative.

http://theweek.com/articles/680068/americas-spies-anonymously-took-down-michael-flynn-that-deeply-worrying

Like I keep saying, the deep state wants war with Russia, they were headed that way with Obama and Hillary, but Trump slowed down progress on that end. 

There's potentially going to be a major peace accord in the Middle East (one that the U.S. didn't pursue, the exact opposite in fact) and the U.S. may not have any involvement of significance in the process (The process started before Trump took office).    Congrats complicit left jack boots!

it is high comedy to claim that we are more likely to go to war now that Michael Flynn is out.

whistleblowers under Obama were shamefully prosecuted, they should be protected now just as they should've been protected then.

we are much better off having the drone papers and snowden papers and manning papers publicized than not, just as we are much better off exposing Michael Flynn as a liar than not.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2130 on: February 15, 2017, 09:31:54 AM »
Yet not a soul has proven that Flynn did anything wrong as of yet.   I've yet to see nor hear one second of a recording or read one line of official transcript. 

Lol at the comparisons to Snowden et al.  That's just pure comedy at this point. 

Dug if only you got this outraged when the previous administration was trying to install the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, signing on to dangerous and secret nuclear treaties wit Iran while handing them billions in ransom money, and selling the Saudi's $10 billion in new weapons.  Of which much was driven by a little 30 something former rough ridin' speech writer who is now engaged in trying to protect the shitty Obama legacy. 

You're a partisan whackadoo Russophobe.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 09:35:30 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: February 15, 2017, 09:36:28 AM »
Flynn resigned because no one did anything wrong? Because the Trump administration is being bullied by the DEEP STATE and MEDIA?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: February 15, 2017, 09:41:52 AM »
Flynn resigned because no one did anything wrong? Because the Trump administration is being bullied by the DEEP STATE and MEDIA?

I guess you missed the tearful press conferences of past administrations when people resigned. 

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: February 15, 2017, 09:42:35 AM »

3d chess
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: February 15, 2017, 09:43:37 AM »
Congress writing bipartisan legislation that sanctions cannot be eased with out their approval

LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: February 15, 2017, 09:45:30 AM »
Imagine a Trump inner circle bragging to the NYT Magazine how the administration created a media "echo chamber" to get lemmings to support a shitty and dangerous secret Nuclear Treaty with the biggest supporter and exporter of Islamic terror on the planet.  Total meltdown.

But in this case #shrug

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2136 on: February 15, 2017, 09:47:46 AM »
Congress writing bipartisan legislation that sanctions cannot be eased with out their approval

LoL

Oh, so now the executive branch has to listen to Congress?  Welcome back from the 8 year sabbatical checks and balances!! Woot!

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: February 15, 2017, 10:00:44 AM »
It's called the "we don't trust the president act"*

* Got that from Twitter LoL

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: February 15, 2017, 10:08:09 AM »
#HowToSpotASnowFlake

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: February 15, 2017, 10:49:57 AM »
Yet dax isn't melting down about this things now that he did back in the day about lesser outrageous things....Weird

I really enjoy him laughing at the butthurt when he's been that way since this board was founded re: Obama. I mean he's more than allowed to, but shoe on other foot I guess. Also, I've enjoy of late the concept that being upset about something immediately de-legitimizes it.

Really he should be happy every time this crap happens, dax just wants it all to burn down anyways. Not like the resident geriatric will be around long enough for it to matter to him.   

Gosh, I hope you die soon as well (well, not really hur hur). 

Someday you're actually going to get that I am not melting down about Obama, I am laughing at the fact that so many on the left were complicit too terrible policy.   Policy that has left the world in a total mess, and now when it has to be dealt with, the left now melts down about it.    Why weren't you melting down when your idol was creating the mess?   

How do you know if he's my idol mr. assumptive. If you aren't/weren't melting down about obama, why the successive, almost ad naseum fixation with everything he did wrong? Also, I was pretty not happy about when W. lied to get us into that whole Iraq mess, that is the true seed of this entire mess today, and I believe plenty on the left melted down once they realized they were lied to, or were pissed from the beginning. But that's getting off topic.

But no go on, we've been laughing at you this whole time. It's pretty hilarious the rants and raves, that apparently aren't rants and raves but you pointing pointing how really nuh uh, it's you all who should be all buthhurt cause you're all butthurt about it.

Sure Bush eff'd up, and Biden, Clinton and Kerry were right there in lockstep with the administration and the "we were lied to" meme is fiction.  Biden and Kerry were right in lockstep with the Clinton administration in regards to Iraq's programs (or non programs) as well (I'd like to think that Hillary's mind was made up based on the musings of Albright and Berger regarding Iraq ).  You may or may not recall that Bill tried like hell to drum up a war with Iraq.  Biden chaired committees that could have done great work to prevent Iraq and instead Biden laughed witnesses out of the chambers when they said Iraq was not a WMD threat. 

The difference here is that the U.S. left a stabilizing force in Iraq.   In the case of Libya we wrecked the country and left.   In Syria, another very solid attempt to wreck the country and essentially throw the people to the wolves.   Thus, 7 million refugees in total and another 6 million displaced people.   A power vacuum that ceded huge swaths of Iraq (after withdrawal) and Syria to ISIS (because of the destabilization of the Assad regime).   Libya is now divided among tribal war lords, AQ and ISIS.    MG wasn't a great guy, but had disavowed WMD's and was sending his military to fight AQ in North Africa, so why "we came, we saw, he died"?  Not one single call by anyone (both R or D) that I've seen for the previous administration to explain that catastrophe.    Syria was all run at clandestine levels by the CIA and the DOD (a total fiasco) on Obama's presidential orders, using Saudi financing, why?  (I can tell you why)  No one has yet to explain why, and even jack legs like McCain have glommed all over that fiasco.   

The Obama administration constantly stuck the Russian bear with sharp sticks and when they finally clawed back, total meltdown and Russian under every rock.   The Obama administration wouldn't even consider a Russian plan for Assad to leave power in a controlled peaceful manner, why?

Can you clarify this statement please.

I can think of numerous examples (Crimea, Donetsk, Air Strike against our cronies in Syria, movement of ballistic capabilities in the Baltic, military advancement on Scandinavia (including a threat of nuclear capability against Norway), seeking to impact our election cycle) of Russia engaging in the mentioned behavior.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: February 15, 2017, 10:53:42 AM »
Yet dax isn't melting down about this things now that he did back in the day about lesser outrageous things....Weird

I really enjoy him laughing at the butthurt when he's been that way since this board was founded re: Obama. I mean he's more than allowed to, but shoe on other foot I guess. Also, I've enjoy of late the concept that being upset about something immediately de-legitimizes it.

Really he should be happy every time this crap happens, dax just wants it all to burn down anyways. Not like the resident geriatric will be around long enough for it to matter to him.   

Gosh, I hope you die soon as well (well, not really hur hur). 

Someday you're actually going to get that I am not melting down about Obama, I am laughing at the fact that so many on the left were complicit too terrible policy.   Policy that has left the world in a total mess, and now when it has to be dealt with, the left now melts down about it.    Why weren't you melting down when your idol was creating the mess?   

How do you know if he's my idol mr. assumptive. If you aren't/weren't melting down about obama, why the successive, almost ad naseum fixation with everything he did wrong? Also, I was pretty not happy about when W. lied to get us into that whole Iraq mess, that is the true seed of this entire mess today, and I believe plenty on the left melted down once they realized they were lied to, or were pissed from the beginning. But that's getting off topic.

But no go on, we've been laughing at you this whole time. It's pretty hilarious the rants and raves, that apparently aren't rants and raves but you pointing pointing how really nuh uh, it's you all who should be all buthhurt cause you're all butthurt about it.

Sure Bush eff'd up, and Biden, Clinton and Kerry were right there in lockstep with the administration and the "we were lied to" meme is fiction.  Biden and Kerry were right in lockstep with the Clinton administration in regards to Iraq's programs (or non programs) as well (I'd like to think that Hillary's mind was made up based on the musings of Albright and Berger regarding Iraq ).  You may or may not recall that Bill tried like hell to drum up a war with Iraq.  Biden chaired committees that could have done great work to prevent Iraq and instead Biden laughed witnesses out of the chambers when they said Iraq was not a WMD threat. 

The difference here is that the U.S. left a stabilizing force in Iraq.   In the case of Libya we wrecked the country and left.   In Syria, another very solid attempt to wreck the country and essentially throw the people to the wolves.   Thus, 7 million refugees in total and another 6 million displaced people.   A power vacuum that ceded huge swaths of Iraq (after withdrawal) and Syria to ISIS (because of the destabilization of the Assad regime).   Libya is now divided among tribal war lords, AQ and ISIS.    MG wasn't a great guy, but had disavowed WMD's and was sending his military to fight AQ in North Africa, so why "we came, we saw, he died"?  Not one single call by anyone (both R or D) that I've seen for the previous administration to explain that catastrophe.    Syria was all run at clandestine levels by the CIA and the DOD (a total fiasco) on Obama's presidential orders, using Saudi financing, why?  (I can tell you why)  No one has yet to explain why, and even jack legs like McCain have glommed all over that fiasco.   

The Obama administration constantly stuck the Russian bear with sharp sticks and when they finally clawed back, total meltdown and Russian under every rock.   The Obama administration wouldn't even consider a Russian plan for Assad to leave power in a controlled peaceful manner, why?

Can you clarify this statement please.

I can think of numerous examples (Crimea, Donetsk, Air Strike against our cronies in Syria, movement of ballistic capabilities in the Baltic, military advancement on Scandinavia (including a threat of nuclear capability against Norway), seeking to impact our election cycle) of Russia engaging in the mentioned behavior.

ABM system deployment in Poland, NATO expansion on the Russian border.   The CIA was trying to overthrow a Russian client state in Syria. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: February 15, 2017, 10:55:25 AM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: February 15, 2017, 10:59:42 AM »
+6 approval rating
#resist

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: February 15, 2017, 11:05:19 AM »
Yet not a soul has proven that Flynn did anything wrong as of yet.   I've yet to see nor hear one second of a recording or read one line of official transcript. 

Lol at the comparisons to Snowden et al.  That's just pure comedy at this point. 

Dug if only you got this outraged when the previous administration was trying to install the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, signing on to dangerous and secret nuclear treaties wit Iran while handing them billions in ransom money, and selling the Saudi's $10 billion in new weapons.  Of which much was driven by a little 30 something former rough ridin' speech writer who is now engaged in trying to protect the shitty Obama legacy. 

Lack of outrage

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: February 15, 2017, 11:05:45 AM »
https://twitter.com/julianassange/status/831858565535129600

Even more fascinating is a political movement that historically has called for the dismantling of the Intelligence complex in the United States at various points in the last 60 years.  Now clings to every word from unnamed sources coming from that community and dwells in a world of abject paranoia. 

Diabolically duplicitous, yet psychotic.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2145 on: February 15, 2017, 11:06:37 AM »

Lack of outrage

Complicit hypocrite

Sad, so very sad.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: February 15, 2017, 11:19:56 AM »

Even more fascinating is a political movement that historically has called for the dismantling of the Intelligence complex in the United States at various points in the last 60 years.  Now clings to every word from unnamed sources coming from that community and dwells in a world of abject paranoia. 

Even more puzzling would be why would he IC work to support the efforts of the political unit that has most threatened it's existence?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: February 15, 2017, 12:07:21 PM »

Even more puzzling would be why would he IC work to support the efforts of the political unit that has most threatened it's existence?

Because their guy is gone and they thought they were going to get their woman.   Their guy basically unlocked the gates and let them do whatever they wanted for the most part.   They're clearly opposed to any rapprochement with Russia.

Anyone who has paid any attention at all would  :lol:  at the outrage from the left when Trump said we've been up too bad things as well when he was on with O'Reilly.   It's yet another living example of the hypocrisy of the left.   This whole foreign policy moral high ground that the left is suddenly on in light of U.S. foreign policy since the Clinton administration and essentially since the executive branch quit seeking actual declarations of war from Congress is a fascinating study.   It really points out how the left ostensibly has no compass at all besides the compass of being in power.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: February 15, 2017, 12:19:39 PM »
The most hilarious dax thing is he thinks Trump has paid attention the way he has and his comments like "we've been up to bad things" are actually based in those "facts" vs the reality of Trump just talks without any basis of knowledge.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: February 15, 2017, 12:37:28 PM »

Because their guy is gone and they thought they were going to get their woman.   Their guy basically unlocked the gates and let them do whatever they wanted for the most part.   They're clearly opposed to any rapprochement with Russia.

Anyone who has paid any attention at all would  :lol:  at the outrage from the left when Trump said we've been up too bad things as well when he was on with O'Reilly.   It's yet another living example of the hypocrisy of the left.   This whole foreign policy moral high ground that the left is suddenly on in light of U.S. foreign policy since the Clinton administration and essentially since the executive branch quit seeking actual declarations of war from Congress is a fascinating study.   It really points out how the left ostensibly has no compass at all besides the compass of being in power.

I think this example truly denotes the level of partisan hypocrisy on both sides.

Trump is right we have committed/sponsored many shameful unfortunate engagements. 

What would have been the conservative response had Obama made such a declaration?

People lost their damn minds when he bowed to lowly.