Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1049182 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2100 on: February 14, 2017, 12:57:00 PM »
To be fair to dax, dax has yet to mention that pope Francis is the most satanic person he's ever seen

Weird post from a weird dude.

Oh well

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: February 14, 2017, 12:57:51 PM »
Yet dax isn't melting down about this things now that he did back in the day about lesser outrageous things....Weird

I really enjoy him laughing at the butthurt when he's been that way since this board was founded re: Obama. I mean he's more than allowed to, but shoe on other foot I guess. Also, I've enjoy of late the concept that being upset about something immediately de-legitimizes it.

Really he should be happy every time this crap happens, dax just wants it all to burn down anyways. Not like the resident geriatric will be around long enough for it to matter to him.     
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: February 14, 2017, 01:03:49 PM »
Yet dax isn't melting down about this things now that he did back in the day about lesser outrageous things....Weird

I really enjoy him laughing at the butthurt when he's been that way since this board was founded re: Obama. I mean he's more than allowed to, but shoe on other foot I guess. Also, I've enjoy of late the concept that being upset about something immediately de-legitimizes it.

Really he should be happy every time this crap happens, dax just wants it all to burn down anyways. Not like the resident geriatric will be around long enough for it to matter to him.   

Gosh, I hope you die soon as well (well, not really hur hur). 

Someday you're actually going to get that I am not melting down about Obama, I am laughing at the fact that so many on the left were complicit too terrible policy.   Policy that has left the world in a total mess, and now when it has to be dealt with, the left now melts down about it.    Why weren't you melting down when your idol was creating the mess?   

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: February 14, 2017, 01:28:14 PM »

Someday you're actually going to get that I am not melting down about Obama, I am laughing at the fact that so many on the left were complicit too terrible policy.   Policy that has left the world in a total mess, and now when it has to be dealt with, the left now melts down about it.    Why weren't you melting down when your idol was creating the mess?   

The problem is the use of these broad strokes concerning "the left" and "the right".

Obama had significant foreign policy missteps.  I don't think anyone is arguing that he ran a clean sheet. 

Can we please get away from broadly generalizing every point or policy decision along partisan lines and discuss situations decisions based on individual merit? (this is a serious question btw)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: February 14, 2017, 01:47:27 PM »

The problem is the use of these broad strokes concerning "the left" and "the right".

Obama had significant foreign policy missteps.  I don't think anyone is arguing that he ran a clean sheet. 

Can we please get away from broadly generalizing every point or policy decision along partisan lines and discuss situations decisions based on individual merit? (this is a serious question btw)

Not when the left is in the midst of the greatest partisan meltdown in modern U.S. history.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: February 14, 2017, 01:57:25 PM »
He asked nicely Dax

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: February 14, 2017, 03:02:56 PM »

How do you know if he's my idol mr. assumptive. If you aren't/weren't melting down about obama, why the successive, almost ad naseum fixation with everything he did wrong? Also, I was pretty not happy about when W. lied to get us into that whole Iraq mess, that is the true seed of this entire mess today, and I believe plenty on the left melted down once they realized they were lied to, or were pissed from the beginning. But that's getting off topic.

But no go on, we've been laughing at you this whole time. It's pretty hilarious the rants and raves, that apparently aren't rants and raves but you pointing pointing how really nuh uh, it's you all who should be all buthhurt cause you're all butthurt about it.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: February 14, 2017, 03:43:51 PM »

How do you know if he's my idol mr. assumptive. If you aren't/weren't melting down about obama, why the successive, almost ad naseum fixation with everything he did wrong? Also, I was pretty not happy about when W. lied to get us into that whole Iraq mess, that is the true seed of this entire mess today, and I believe plenty on the left melted down once they realized they were lied to, or were pissed from the beginning. But that's getting off topic.

But no go on, we've been laughing at you this whole time. It's pretty hilarious the rants and raves, that apparently aren't rants and raves but you pointing pointing how really nuh uh, it's you all who should be all buthhurt cause you're all butthurt about it.

Sure Bush eff'd up, and Biden, Clinton and Kerry were right there in lockstep with the administration and the "we were lied to" meme is fiction.  Biden and Kerry were right in lockstep with the Clinton administration in regards to Iraq's programs (or non programs) as well (I'd like to think that Hillary's mind was made up based on the musings of Albright and Berger regarding Iraq ).  You may or may not recall that Bill tried like hell to drum up a war with Iraq.  Biden chaired committees that could have done great work to prevent Iraq and instead Biden laughed witnesses out of the chambers when they said Iraq was not a WMD threat. 

The difference here is that the U.S. left a stabilizing force in Iraq.   In the case of Libya we wrecked the country and left.   In Syria, another very solid attempt to wreck the country and essentially throw the people to the wolves.   Thus, 7 million refugees in total and another 6 million displaced people.   A power vacuum that ceded huge swaths of Iraq (after withdrawal) and Syria to ISIS (because of the destabilization of the Assad regime).   Libya is now divided among tribal war lords, AQ and ISIS.    MG wasn't a great guy, but had disavowed WMD's and was sending his military to fight AQ in North Africa, so why "we came, we saw, he died"?  Not one single call by anyone (both R or D) that I've seen for the previous administration to explain that catastrophe.    Syria was all run at clandestine levels by the CIA and the DOD (a total fiasco) on Obama's presidential orders, using Saudi financing, why?  (I can tell you why)  No one has yet to explain why, and even jack legs like McCain have glommed all over that fiasco.   

The Obama administration constantly stuck the Russian bear with sharp sticks and when they finally clawed back, total meltdown and Russian under every rock.   The Obama administration wouldn't even consider a Russian plan for Assad to leave power in a controlled peaceful manner, why?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: February 14, 2017, 05:20:21 PM »
The Saudis you say? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: February 14, 2017, 05:49:21 PM »
The Saudis you say?

Go on, try to put together one complete, well thought out post . . . for a change.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: February 14, 2017, 08:08:45 PM »
The Saudis you say?

Go on, try to put together one complete, well thought out post . . . for a change.

Strange post

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: February 14, 2017, 08:35:10 PM »
Congrats Left Jackboots!

Those cheering the deep state torpedoing of Flynn are saying, in effect, that a police state is perfectly fine so long as it helps to bring down Trump.

Sitting back and letting shadowy, unaccountable agents of espionage do the job for us simply isn't an acceptable alternative.

http://theweek.com/articles/680068/americas-spies-anonymously-took-down-michael-flynn-that-deeply-worrying

Like I keep saying, the deep state wants war with Russia, they were headed that way with Obama and Hillary, but Trump slowed down progress on that end. 

There's potentially going to be a major peace accord in the Middle East (one that the U.S. didn't pursue, the exact opposite in fact) and the U.S. may not have any involvement of significance in the process (The process started before Trump took office).    Congrats complicit left jack boots!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: February 14, 2017, 08:38:48 PM »
til dax's irl name is damon linker
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: February 14, 2017, 08:53:14 PM »
til dax's irl name is damon linker

Weird post from a weird dude.

Expected

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: February 14, 2017, 08:56:20 PM »
if his post wasn't weird it would be . . . weird

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: February 14, 2017, 08:57:26 PM »
if his post wasn't weird it would be . . . weird

True

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: February 14, 2017, 09:27:02 PM »
Congrats Left Jackboots!

Those cheering the deep state torpedoing of Flynn are saying, in effect, that a police state is perfectly fine so long as it helps to bring down Trump.

Sitting back and letting shadowy, unaccountable agents of espionage do the job for us simply isn't an acceptable alternative.

http://theweek.com/articles/680068/americas-spies-anonymously-took-down-michael-flynn-that-deeply-worrying

Like I keep saying, the deep state wants war with Russia, they were headed that way with Obama and Hillary, but Trump slowed down progress on that end. 

There's potentially going to be a major peace accord in the Middle East (one that the U.S. didn't pursue, the exact opposite in fact) and the U.S. may not have any involvement of significance in the process (The process started before Trump took office).    Congrats complicit left jack boots!
I'm pretty sure you can take steps to avoid war without letting them completely infiltrate the government

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: February 14, 2017, 09:28:31 PM »
Congrats Left Jackboots!

I'm pretty sure you can take steps to avoid war without letting them completely infiltrate the government

Infiltrate  :lol:

You clearly don't get it Abe, try again.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: February 14, 2017, 10:57:38 PM »
For every unnamed source, there's another unnamed source.

It's actually Ben Rhodes, NIAC, and the Iranian mullahs who are celebrating today," said one veteran foreign policy insider who is close to Flynn and the White House. "They know that the number one target is Iran … [and] they all knew their little sacred agreement with Iran was going to go off the books. So they got rid of Flynn before any of the [secret] agreements even surfaced."

Flynn had been preparing to publicize many of the details about the nuclear deal that had been intentionally hidden by the Obama administration as part of its effort to garner support for the deal, these sources said.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/former-obama-officials-loyalists-waged-campaign-oust-flynn/

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: February 14, 2017, 11:03:25 PM »
The CIA should flip trump as an asset and use him to manipulate Vladdy McKremlin

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: February 14, 2017, 11:15:20 PM »
It's all Obama! He goes sailing and still controls Trump, so talented

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: February 14, 2017, 11:17:03 PM »
Obama:  It wasn't ransom money

Iran: It was ransom money

Witnesses:  It was ransom money

Looks like Flynn was gonna open the books on the Iran deal that the most transparent administration in history didn't want anybody to see.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2122 on: February 14, 2017, 11:19:42 PM »
Good to see ProgLibs complicit with the deep state while they enter the US into dangerous deals.

No wonder Obama sent the former US Ambassador to the Mullahs when he was just candidate Obama.

Maybe the most dangerous administration in history.

Sad.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: February 14, 2017, 11:22:39 PM »
Too bad Flynn was the only one with the right kind of magical powers that would expose all proglibs.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: February 14, 2017, 11:25:49 PM »
So the Russia meme begins to unravel, what next from the dangerous deep state?