Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1027769 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #16500 on: May 12, 2022, 12:14:08 PM »
So you no longer question the validity of the article and you now think Trump's question was based on years of scientific research and inquiry?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16501 on: May 12, 2022, 12:16:06 PM »
So you no longer question the validity of the article and you now think Trump's question was based on years of scientific research and inquiry?

You need to look up the word "alleged"

It's extremely humorous to think that #blueanonge/#neoconGe thinks that any questions of this nature are bad given the realities of the efforts the Chinese are putting into modifying the weather, and knowing that the United States was researching modifying or changing the course of hurricanes decades ago.

The "years of scientific research" deflection is just  :lol: :lol:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16502 on: May 12, 2022, 12:19:08 PM »
You're saying his alleged comments were surely intelligent, although you weren't in the room.

Trump's guy in the room said they were "almost too stupid for words"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16503 on: May 12, 2022, 12:23:57 PM »
You're saying his alleged comments were surely intelligent, although you weren't in the room.

Trump's guy in the room said they were "almost too stupid for words"

That dude wasn't and isn't really a Trump guy, and lots of lifetime policy wonks in DC are just people who shove paper around all day and figure out ways to ensure they have a lifetime job.

I suspect he also didn't have the first clue about the decades of research undertaken by the U.S., Chinese and Russians regarding weather modification and no, I don't care what his title is or was.

As I watch the military talking heads talk about Ukraine (for example), I am reminded again that many of them really don't have a clue, and only see the world through the prism of their experience.   That experience being the U.S. fighting guys in clay huts and on piles of rocks using AK's and a few RPG's.    Not against a first world military with a real air force, real artillery, real satellites and real missiles.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16504 on: May 12, 2022, 02:04:11 PM »
I agree with Dax that China using Hurricane Guns to attack us is bad and not at all good

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16505 on: May 12, 2022, 02:46:10 PM »
The usual Lick tapout.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16506 on: May 12, 2022, 02:50:59 PM »

sonofhurricanegun struggles making a cogent point.  I can't tell if he is saying:

1.  Trump didn't say that stupid thing; or
2.  That thing Trump said wasn't so stupid.

OR if he is just being a jellyfish and trying to say both but also say neither because it's likely trump said it but it cannot really be proven so he can exist in the huge coward's ether (cowther)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16507 on: May 12, 2022, 02:52:33 PM »
Another person who doesn't understand allegedly.

Just cloud seeding (SlowDug)

There's nothing that lifetime #neocons hate more then presidents who don't go start a bunch of wars, or who don't invade other countries or use other countries to fight our proxy wars.

So of course Trump is going to be the subject of ridicule to feed #blueanonneocon/#neoconGe

« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 02:57:47 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16508 on: May 12, 2022, 03:15:31 PM »

There's nothing that lifetime #neocons hate more then presidents who don't go start a bunch of wars, or who don't invade other countries or use other countries to fight our proxy wars.

So of course Trump is going to be the subject of ridicule to feed #blueanonneocon/#neoconGe

Is it 1 or 2 or coward?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16509 on: May 12, 2022, 03:21:01 PM »
A person alleges that Trump said those things.   The formulation of the alleged question about hurricane guns was kind of dumb, the foundational basis of that question was on point.   The question about weather modification being an act of war was 1000% on point. 

Again, you're part of the confederacy of not knowers so I can understand how a question like that would seem kind of funny.

Now, do you acknowledge that our military and other military's have been and are likely continuing to engage in research and investment into platforms that can alter weather?    Do you now admit that the United States proactively engaged in attempting to alter the paths of hurricanes?  And that the U.S. military has at minimum white papered the concept of creating weather so as to use at as a force multiplier in time of conflict?     

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16510 on: May 12, 2022, 03:24:28 PM »

Is it 1 or 2 or coward?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16511 on: May 12, 2022, 03:26:15 PM »
The alleged thing Trump said wasn't so stupid.  The 2nd thing Trump allegedly asked about was quite smart.

Now, do you acknowledge that our military and other military's have been and are likely continuing to engage in research and investment into platforms that can alter weather?    Do you now admit that the United States proactively engaged in attempting to alter the paths of hurricanes?  And that the U.S. military has at minimum white papered the concept of creating weather so as to use at as a force multiplier in time of conflict?     

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16512 on: May 12, 2022, 03:35:14 PM »
Our military is one billion researching manipulating the weather, more so than the chinese and with better scientists and tech and they are also one billion years from being able to develop a cat 5 hurricane from scratch then aim it to a geographic location from the other side of the world.

Watch this coming summer's drought out west and then tell me that anyone can in any way effectively manipulate the weather.

you don't need to fly cover for him being stupid, it is now stipulated.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16513 on: May 12, 2022, 03:47:02 PM »
 :lol: :lol:

If you even read the article I posted from the WSJ it was assessed that the U.S. government did alter the path of hurricanes 40-50-60 years ago.   The only entity reportedly working on large area i.e. hundreds of thousands of square miles of weather alteration are the Chinese.   The U.S. military is working on more isolated weather manipulation.

Cloud seeding technologies amplify storms, larger more powerful storms produce Hurricanes over the tropics.   It is 1000% within the realm of possibility that technology in the year of our flying spaghetti monster 2022 and that may be produced going forward could be used to strengthen storms.   Stronger storms at certain points on the globe produce hurricanes.

That's why I find this whole episode hilarious because it's just playing on the Anti-Trump rage of extremely simple minded and easily manipulated people (that number in the millions).

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16514 on: May 12, 2022, 03:53:41 PM »

If you even read the article I posted from the WSJ it was assessed that the U.S. government did alter the path of hurricanes 40-50-60 years ago.   The only entity reportedly working on large area i.e. hundreds of thousands of square miles of weather alteration are the Chinese.   The U.S. military is working on more isolated weather manipulation.

Cloud seeding technologies amplify storms, larger more powerful storms produce Hurricanes over the tropics.   It is 1000% within the realm of possibility that technology in the year of our flying spaghetti monster 2022 and that may be produced going forward could be used to strengthen storms.   Stronger storms at certain points on the globe produce hurricanes.

That's why I find this whole episode hilarious because it's just playing on the Anti-Trump rage of extremely simple minded and easily manipulated people (that number in the millions).

None of that equates to trum's moron question.  Sorry guy.  The better defense in this instance would have been he didn't say that moron thing

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16515 on: May 12, 2022, 04:06:43 PM »

None of that equates to trum's moron question.  Sorry guy.  The better defense in this instance would have been he didn't say that moron thing

The only people who think it's a moron question are the people who know they can allege it and that millions of very easily manipulated derps will believe it straight out (this has been proven 1000 times over already)  . . and unfortunately that community of not knowers (numbering in the millions)  believe that the concept of weather manipulation is utterly fantastical and just in the realm of yet another comic book character movie that they watch while stuffing their fat faces with fake buttery popcorn and Red Bull while indulging in THC laced edibles.   

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16516 on: May 12, 2022, 04:52:33 PM »
The Hurricane Gun is really the Butterfly Effect Cannon that China has been secretly discharging unbeknownst to we wee folk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16517 on: May 12, 2022, 05:28:35 PM »
Try Hard Chart:  3.5/7

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16519 on: May 20, 2022, 12:18:55 PM »
most recent foreign attack on US soil?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16520 on: May 20, 2022, 12:34:54 PM »
I kiss the daily lols that doofus provided

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16521 on: May 20, 2022, 12:52:11 PM »
Anything to avoid talking about the mentally incpaciated crap for brains in the oval office now.

#bearmarket

#$1.6TrillionHitonGlobalEconomyYTD

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #16522 on: July 08, 2022, 09:34:26 PM »
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1545592019547877376

knowing nothing about anything here I'm assuming the prosecutor is black?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #16523 on: July 08, 2022, 10:41:37 PM »
It’s very tough to say because I believe he tried the same defense against a judge who had like some kind of Hispanic heritage on the grounds that the judge was probably pissed Trump called all Mexicans rapists.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16524 on: September 04, 2022, 01:07:26 PM »