Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1045694 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #16550 on: September 07, 2022, 11:57:27 PM »
Also remember that kansas politician guy got caught talking crap on the phog

Now a (relatively) prominent Lawrence, KS defense attorney who represents KU athletes when they get in troubs.

Is this the lawyer who used to post regularly on the phone who, I believe at one time was a football player. He always talked about how much money he has and how much he benched? His dad was an attorney in the Wichita area?

That dude was the first person who doxxed wacky on the internet. He also posted a picture of my wife on the phog. My wife did not attend college in Kansas or even the Midwest.

He's defending KU athletes? I owe that dude an ass whipping.

Nope. Totally different guy. Your guy is in KC. The Lawrence guy posted on the Phog with his first and last name as his username (brilliant!). He was some sort of regional director of the Kansas Democratic Party years ago, and he made some sort of "shithole" comment about parts of S.E. Kansas. One or more Phog dbags contacted the Kansas Democratic Party to rat him out, and he was publicly fired/humiliated. Lo and behold, now he's a lawyer, and I see his name pop up when our fball/bball players get in some legal limbo.

Haha, amazing

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #16551 on: September 09, 2022, 08:07:06 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16552 on: September 09, 2022, 08:14:05 AM »
Losers lose

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #16553 on: September 21, 2022, 10:41:36 AM »
His accountant rolled on him to NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16554 on: September 21, 2022, 10:47:58 AM »
His accountant rolled on him to NY

losers lose

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16555 on: September 21, 2022, 12:16:52 PM »
Which son is the dumb one?  Because dad and smart ones along with Kushner will absolutely rat him out to save their own ass.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-ny-attorney-general-civil-lawsuit/index.html

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16556 on: September 21, 2022, 12:46:31 PM »
I don't think there is a smart son unless it's Barron.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16557 on: September 21, 2022, 01:20:31 PM »
Which son is the dumb one?  Because dad and smart ones along with Kushner will absolutely rat him out to save their own ass.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-ny-attorney-general-civil-lawsuit/index.html

Succession spoilers ahead…….

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16558 on: September 21, 2022, 02:10:39 PM »

Succession spoilers ahead…….

Succession family was actually rich not grift rich

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16559 on: September 22, 2022, 09:48:42 AM »
I don't think there is a smart son unless it's Barron.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16560 on: September 22, 2022, 09:50:17 AM »
Which one is smart enough to realize that they are mumped and throw the others under a bus?  I think it is don sr.  He will let them all rot.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16561 on: September 22, 2022, 10:00:22 AM »
Is the State of NY claiming any damages in their lawsuit? 

Looks and smells like they didn’t find any criminal activity.  So throw together a civil suit right before the mid terms (drain the strategic petroleum reserve a few million more barrels while we’re at it . . . gotta stop those hearings, subpoenas and investigations before they get started).

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16562 on: September 22, 2022, 10:04:38 AM »

Looks and smells like they didn’t find any criminal activity.  So throw together a civil suit right before the mid terms (drain the strategic petroleum reserve a few million more barrels while we’re at it . . . gotta stop those hearings, subpoenas and investigations before they get started).

Yup.  Trump's legal team will have the opportunity to lay bare this total BS.  I am looking forward to the utter destruction they will visit on the prosecution.  dax, do you think they will countersue or just go straight to a MTD and shut this nonsense down.  we will know in 30 days!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16563 on: September 22, 2022, 10:23:09 AM »
The discovery process in this suit will be interesting.  I expect the documents to reveal that the trump organizations never artificially inflated the value of assets/property in order to attain loans at a better interest rate but then turned around and paid taxes on a deflated value.

That will prove it is a total witch hunt

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16564 on: September 22, 2022, 10:28:28 AM »
Didn't Trump claim one of his buildings is 10 stories taller than it actually is?  lmao if he did that.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16565 on: September 22, 2022, 10:39:35 AM »
Didn't Trump claim one of his buildings is 10 stories taller than it actually is?  lmao if he did that.

lol no.  That would be outright fraud

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16566 on: September 22, 2022, 10:44:21 AM »

Yup.  Trump's legal team will have the opportunity to lay bare this total BS.  I am looking forward to the utter destruction they will visit on the prosecution.  dax, do you think they will countersue or just go straight to a MTD and shut this nonsense down.  we will know in 30 days!
I can’t answer that right now as I’m in a period of mourning for the poor and easily duped bankers at Chase et al. 

Just a big big thanks to Letitia James for looking out for that subjugated class.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16567 on: September 22, 2022, 10:51:32 AM »

I can’t answer that right now as I’m in a period of mourning for the poor and easily duped bankers at Chase et al. 

Just a big big thanks to Letitia James for looking out for that subjugated class.

Mourning for both putin and Chase has to make it pretty dismal around your place.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16568 on: September 22, 2022, 11:08:56 AM »

Mourning for both putin and Chase has to make it pretty dismal around your place.
A perpetual chub for Putin, Trump, war and MAGA isn’t healthy, dug.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16569 on: September 22, 2022, 11:13:56 AM »

I hope trump's lawyers don't employ the no spine response strategy like this.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16570 on: September 22, 2022, 11:16:03 AM »

Maybe you should get that checked out dude
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16571 on: September 22, 2022, 11:26:04 AM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16572 on: September 22, 2022, 03:34:53 PM »
Which one is smart enough to realize that they are mumped and throw the others under a bus?  I think it is don sr.  He will let them all rot.

Naw. The Kush and Ivanka will win this game of thrones.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16573 on: September 22, 2022, 04:45:45 PM »

Naw. The Kush and Ivanka will win this game of thrones.

what if kush throws ivanka under the bus?!

this is a succession post.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16574 on: September 22, 2022, 05:21:40 PM »

Maybe you should get that checked out dude

I went straight to my doctor marched into his office and showed him.  He said “very impressive Stone but I’m your dentist.”

He then said that if he had to guess I was mocking trumpers for Russia getting its ass kicked and the grift being outed making them cry.  He told me to be happy I’m not them and also floss after every meal