Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1044872 times)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #16475 on: May 11, 2022, 12:10:23 PM »
A little less than 3 years left until Trump, Mike Flynn and Mike Lindell are back in the White House.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16476 on: May 11, 2022, 12:19:49 PM »
One thing for sure, a #blueanon thought/political leader can say virtually anything about what Trump allegedly said and they know that #blueanon aka Derp City USA is going to believe every word of it without question.   That's been proven a thousand times over.

Another thought, if there's one thing that the Chinese have not been doing for decades now, and that's trying to manipulate the weather.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Even in our own United States there has been serious talk by serious people about dumping chemicals into Hurricanes to reduced their strength.

One thing you'll never find in our trillion dollar annual defense-intelligence complex is any white papers and studies about weather manipulation and using weather/climate as a possible force multiplier.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dax: "This is all made up and you are idiots for believing it"

Dax in the next sentence: "It does make some sense though"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16477 on: May 11, 2022, 12:59:52 PM »
One thing for sure, a #blueanon thought/political leader can say virtually anything about what Trump allegedly said and they know that #blueanon aka Derp City USA is going to believe every word of it without question.   That's been proven a thousand times over.

Another thought, if there's one thing that the Chinese have not been doing for decades now, and that's trying to manipulate the weather.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Even in our own United States there has been serious talk by serious people about dumping chemicals into Hurricanes to reduced their strength.

One thing you'll never find in our trillion dollar annual defense-intelligence complex is any white papers and studies about weather manipulation and using weather/climate as a possible force multiplier.    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No, the best two parts of this is that #blueanon:  A confederacy of not knowers

Will believe literally anything that their leaders tell them to believe and the other part is knowing that our government and our scientists and military leaders have been studying these issue for decades and the Chinese have been attempting to manipulate the weather for decades.   But #blueanon:  A confederacy of not knowers. Thinks that if any such questions were asked, that they're just fantastical.   When as I said, allegedly our best and brightest have been asking similar questions and studying similar issues for decades.

That's why it's so easy to propagandize the #blueanon mind.    The tragic thing here is, the precursor to #blueanon was the most skeptical of any political movement when it came to the proclamations of our government and the anecdotes of current and former government officials, no matter what the party affiliation in the mostly fake left-right paradigm of the inner beltway. 

I can assure #blueanon: A confederacy of not knowers - that many of your heroic political leaders have asked similar seemingly fantastical questions and those were in many cases corroborated by multiple sources.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16478 on: May 11, 2022, 01:20:36 PM »
I simply can't understand why a POTUS would be asking questions about Chinese weather manipulation.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/03/asia/china-weather-modification-cloud-seeding-intl-hnk/index.html

http://english.www.gov.cn/policies/latestreleases/202012/02/content_WS5fc76218c6d0f7257694125e.html

In other news, China is deploying small AI controlled satellites that track U.S. carrier battle groups in real time, using real time HD video.   They can literally watch the carriers launch planes and do maneuvers in real time just about anywhere on the globe.   While they continue to develop carrier killer hypersonic/ballistic anti-shipping systems. 

Meanwhile, we continue to eff around with a corrupt dumpster state like Ukraine, instead of getting the war settled, and moving the Russians away from the Chinese.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16479 on: May 11, 2022, 01:57:24 PM »
dax you know damn good and well that Trump is too dumb to think in terms of "weather manipulation."  He point blank asked if China can create whole ass hurricanes and point them at the United States.  But go on with Ukranian corruption talking points and maybe type the word confederacy a few more times while you're at it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16480 on: May 11, 2022, 01:57:55 PM »

The bozo claimed that the noise from windmills caused brain cancer.  I can absolutely believe his pea brain thinks china is creating hurricanes in the gulf coast and aiming them at the US. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16481 on: May 11, 2022, 02:28:16 PM »
Gotta say, I thought dax would go with "both sides think that China has hurricane guns."

Never occurred to me that he'd go all the way with "both sides are shooting hurricane guns."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16482 on: May 11, 2022, 02:32:44 PM »
I remind myself that I'm dealing with people that quite literally believed everything form Russia-Russia-Russia, to the Steele Dossier, that there was a quid pro quo with Ukraine and that Adam Schiff had evidence of Russian COLUSION . . . among many things.

#slowdug will attempt to say he didn't believe those things, which is an untruth.

I suppose I tend to focus on the insane people that cook up ideas like overthrowing the government of Libya and Syria, or write Strangelovian screed emails to the leader of their political party, which are the rantics of a sociopathic whackadoo.   As opposed to getting wrapped in the anecdotes about questions asked by President's in a multitude of conversations.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16483 on: May 11, 2022, 02:34:21 PM »
@chum1 The great thing about chum is that he perpetually affirms and then reaffirms what a derp he is, only capable of parroting things he see's on Twitter. 

It's sad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16484 on: May 11, 2022, 02:56:10 PM »
Knowing full well that #bleuanonGe/#neoconGe didn't read any of the white paper I posted, I'll summarize.

In 1996 the Air Force of these United States was conjuring up fictional scenarios of fighting a well armed drug cartel in Central/South America.   A cartel so well armed that they owned and operated Russian/Chinese built fighters and bombers.    The cartel pilots didn't like to fly in thunderstorms, so the United States Air Force in the year 2025 would deploy a Weather Force Support Element to create and steer thunderstorms in the region so as to deter the cartels pilots from flying and thus allowing the United States Air Force to take them out on the ground.

If there's one thing the United States military has never done, is actually signal via seemingly benign means what it is they're actually working on.    :thumbsup:

"As we leap technology into the 21st
century, we will be able to see the enemy day or night, in any weather— and go after him relentlessly." A
global, precise, real-time, robust, systematic weather-modification capability would provide war-fighting
CINCs with a powerful force multiplier to achieve military objectives. Since weather will be common to all
possible futures, a weather-modification capability would be universally applicable and have utility across
the entire spectrum of conflict. The capability of influencing the weather even on a small scale could change
it from a force degrader to a force multiplier.
  Gen. Gordon Sulliavan U.S. Army Chief of Staff

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16485 on: May 11, 2022, 03:18:00 PM »
I remind myself that I'm dealing with people that quite literally believed everything form Russia-Russia-Russia, to the Steele Dossier, that there was a quid pro quo with Ukraine and that Adam Schiff had evidence of Russian COLUSION . . . among many things.

#slowdug will attempt to say he didn't believe those things, which is an untruth.

I suppose I tend to focus on the insane people that cook up ideas like overthrowing the government of Libya and Syria, or write Strangelovian screed emails to the leader of their political party, which are the rantics of a sociopathic whackadoo.   As opposed to getting wrapped in the anecdotes about questions asked by President's in a multitude of conversations.

Don't be a coward, just say you now believe in hurricane guns. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #16486 on: May 11, 2022, 03:25:10 PM »
It’s early morning, the sun comes out

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16487 on: May 11, 2022, 03:32:10 PM »

Just admit that you didn't know any of this, and thus you're just like several others who only have, "come on Dax, you know Trump didn't know anything about this" as your derp rebuttal.

Anti-aircraft guns and rockets were used to bombard pregnant clouds with a fine spray of silver iodide crystals in the hope they would prompt large droplets to form in the cloud, and thus produce more rain. A few hours later it looked like their gambit had paid off.Apr 13, 2005

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg18624952-000-kicking-up-a-storm-with-the-cloud-seeders/

Next up, #blueanonGe attempts to explain that weather systems are not steered by changes in temps, and that rain events and cloud seeding that cools the air can't impact weather patterns (even though the United States did just that or attempted to do that in Vietnam).    Then #blueanon will attempt to explain that there hasn't been a decades long debate about weather manipulation being an act of war.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16488 on: May 11, 2022, 03:33:51 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16489 on: May 11, 2022, 03:34:51 PM »
#trimderp: 7/7

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16490 on: May 11, 2022, 04:43:50 PM »
Some of the other items I've seen emerging from this long series of anecdotes is that allegedly Trump talked about attacking Iran, attacking Venezuela, blockading Cuba.   

Goodness, what earth shattering revelations.   A U.S. Presidential Administration talking about attacking Iran, Venezuela and committing an act of war against Cuba.   How unprecedented!!

The other fascinating take away, which I know the derp brained Russia-Russia-Russia true believers (numbering in the millions, including many posters on this blog) won't pick up on, as they never do.   Is that all of those countries are Russian client states.   

Hostile towards Iran - A Russian Client State.   Hostile towards Venezuela - A Russian Client State.   Hostile towards Cuba - A Russian Client State.   Very friendly toward India - Trying to persuade them to do business with the United States and not Russia/China.    Preaching U.S. Global Energy Dominance -  Don't buy oil and gas from Vlad Putin, instead buy oil and gas from the United States.    Hostile towards China - Instead move manufacturing and production back to the United States (don't worry tho, the Biden Administration is still writing their reports and having conference calls on all that  . .  over a year later). 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16491 on: May 11, 2022, 04:52:39 PM »

Just admit that you didn't know any of this, and thus you're just like several others who only have, "come on Dax, you know Trump didn't know anything about this" as your derp rebuttal.

Anti-aircraft guns and rockets were used to bombard pregnant clouds with a fine spray of silver iodide crystals in the hope they would prompt large droplets to form in the cloud, and thus produce more rain. A few hours later it looked like their gambit had paid off.Apr 13, 2005

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg18624952-000-kicking-up-a-storm-with-the-cloud-seeders/

Next up, #blueanonGe attempts to explain that weather systems are not steered by changes in temps, and that rain events and cloud seeding that cools the air can't impact weather patterns (even though the United States did just that or attempted to do that in Vietnam).    Then #blueanon will attempt to explain that there hasn't been a decades long debate about weather manipulation being an act of war.

Litterally everyone who can read knows that.   I have literally seen the planes seeding clouds over forest fires too.  If you equate that to guided hurricane machines from china I will kindly direct you to the mega maga thread.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16492 on: May 11, 2022, 06:23:28 PM »

Litterally everyone who can read knows that.   I have literally seen the planes seeding clouds over forest fires too.  If you equate that to guided hurricane machines from china I will kindly direct you to the mega maga thread.

As always you provide your usual simple brained Captain Obvious response.   

If you don't want to contemplate that the world's largest militarizes aren't R&D'ing ways to control and manipulate the weather, that's cool.   An extreme dullards view,  but not unexpected. 

The U.S. Air Force told us all in 1996 (and before) they're researching ways to control the weather. 

Communications Dominance via Ionospheric Modification
  (Just Cloud Seeding - SlowDug)

Environmental Warfare: Implications for Policymakers and War Planners  (Just Cloud Seeding - SlowDug)

Review of Soviet Ionospheric Modification Research-Ionospheric Modification and Its Potential to Enhance or Degrade the Performance of Military Systems  (Just Cloud Seeding - SlowDug)

Weather-modification technologies might involve techniques that would increase latent heat release in
the atmosphere, provide additional water vapor for cloud cell development, and provide additional surface
and lower atmospheric heating to increase atmospheric instability. Critical to the success of any attempt to
trigger a storm cell is the pre-existing atmospheric conditions locally and regionally. The atmosphere must
already be conditionally unstable and the large-scale dynamics must be supportive of vertical cloud
development. The focus of the weather-modification effort would be to provide additional "conditions" that
would make the atmosphere unstable enough to generate cloud and eventually storm cell development. The
path of storm cells once developed or enhanced is dependent not only on the mesoscale dynamics of the storm
but the regional and synoptic (global) scale atmospheric wind flow patterns in the area which are currently
not subject to human control.
   (Just Cloud Seeding - Slow Dug)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16493 on: May 11, 2022, 06:29:58 PM »
I’ll do a word search for hurricane when I get home

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16494 on: May 11, 2022, 10:29:23 PM »
How to say you don't really understand how Hurricane's work without saying it.   #slowdug - slowduggin

BTW, China is working on massive wide are precipitation creation platforms (that requires storms to be created), hail suppression technology, wide area (insta) fog creation (as is the US) and many other things.

Just cloud seeding - #slowdug

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16495 on: May 11, 2022, 10:40:09 PM »
Everyone knows that in the military industrial complex, that once they call off R&D on a project, it's never-ever starts back up again (or it just gets to be even more top secret).

https://www.wsj.com/articles/when-the-u-s-tried-to-control-hurricanes-11573880461

As I continue to outline a long and storied history of weather modification research by our military (and other nation's military's).   Including multi-decades worth of research attempting to control . . . Hurricanes.

It appears more and more like Don Trump asked an extremely pertinent question, and the Confederacy of Not Knowers aka #blueanon/#blueanonGe, as simple brained as they are, are getting a degree of joy out of that.    It's always nice to see simple people have fun.

I know it seems weird that a totalitarian state that currently has the 4th and 7th most powerful supercomputers in the world might be working on extreme weather manipulation.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #16496 on: May 12, 2022, 08:29:47 AM »
you believe that asking if China was shooting us with a "Hurrican Gun" and asking if we can bomb them for it are extremely "pertinent questions"?

ok then

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16497 on: May 12, 2022, 08:37:09 AM »
Yeah last night was a real "What is dax unhinged about" thread worthy meltdown but I'm far too lazy to go find it and update it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16498 on: May 12, 2022, 08:37:39 AM »
Mark dax down as a believer in guided hurricanes shot by the Chinese.

I wouldn’t yell lots of your coworkers that one.  Probably best to keep it in the pit

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16499 on: May 12, 2022, 12:05:25 PM »
Again, it warms my heart to see the usual #deflectobots getting a kick out of how a question was asked.

As I eviscerate their derp points relative to the realities of actual real world research by our country and other nation states relative to weather modification and the steering of hurricanes and the processes undertaken therein.    They of course didn't have the first hint of a clue that this ever went on at that level, and for people like #slowdug, it's just cloud seeding.   Just a few guys up in Cessna's dropping some dry ice into clouds.   Not huge Air Force planes trying to steer hurricanes as far back as 50 to 60 years ago . . . . and of course this completely leaves out the technological advancement components that could be brought to the matter now. 

While we can certainly draw some humor in how Trump allegedly asked the question, the question about weather modification being an act of war was 1000% on point. 

I realize that #blueanonGe/#neoconGe is busy explaining away the ramblings of the mentally incapacitated old man currently holding that office and trying to offload that on to "common ground" because they don't want to talk about the ramblings of the mentally incapacitated President they voted for.    :thumbsup: