Author Topic: Master Dating Thread  (Read 774831 times)

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
Re: Master Dating Thread
« Reply #1650 on: March 01, 2013, 03:24:30 PM »
yep and we are going to hit the town later tonight so watch out fellas
You should tell this good looking filly friend of yours about one of your bro's you know who's a complete stud.

Whoa...double motor boat???  My mind is blown.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: March 01, 2013, 03:25:22 PM »
yep and we are going to hit the town later tonight so watch out fellas
You should tell this good looking filly friend of yours about one of your bro's you know who's a complete stud.

leave me out of this. HAHAHAHAHA! OMG I'm just rough ridin' with you. but seriously don't.
:lol:

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: March 01, 2013, 03:36:47 PM »
I decided on Feb 1 that I was done dating for 2 months and to make sure I didn't I wasn't shaving until the first weekend in April.  I look like a homeless person.  All I did in Feb was work out, grow super manly facial hair, and hang with my friends.  Probably one of my favorite months... Going to do the same thing in March.  Ironically.. while putting myself in this timeout I've had to mush 3 or 4 different girls/attempts at being set up because I'm in a timeout and chillin'... Moral of the story-- If you don't want it... they come runnin.  Just my .02$ KKK... Stop shaving and enjoy life... chicks will flock to you like the salmon of capistrano.

you live a fascinating life. not fanning fascinating but still somewhat interesting.

If certain things fall into place.... there are potentialy legendary ramifications... TBA

That's a flippin tease Wilie.  Legendary ramifications is the highest level of hype.  Effing A.  Timeline on potential "ramifications"?

That's going to be up to WackyCat.. .only he knows.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline ksucrcoop

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: March 01, 2013, 03:37:41 PM »
I'm kind of in a date night slump, what else do you guys do besides dinner? Movie? Putt-putt? re-watch the 2003 Dr pepper together?

:bigtoke: + 8 bit Nintendo equipped with Donkey Kong, Super Mario Brother 3 and Excitebike.

Then...fingerbang for 3 hours.

lotta dexterity in that scenario.

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: March 01, 2013, 03:39:03 PM »
I don't know what "finger bangin'" is, but sounds boring.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: March 01, 2013, 03:40:45 PM »
I decided on Feb 1 that I was done dating for 2 months and to make sure I didn't I wasn't shaving until the first weekend in April.  I look like a homeless person.  All I did in Feb was work out, grow super manly facial hair, and hang with my friends.  Probably one of my favorite months... Going to do the same thing in March.  Ironically.. while putting myself in this timeout I've had to mush 3 or 4 different girls/attempts at being set up because I'm in a timeout and chillin'... Moral of the story-- If you don't want it... they come runnin.  Just my .02$ KKK... Stop shaving and enjoy life... chicks will flock to you like the salmon of capistrano.

you live a fascinating life. not fanning fascinating but still somewhat interesting.

If certain things fall into place.... there are potentialy legendary ramifications... TBA

That's a flippin tease Wilie.  Legendary ramifications is the highest level of hype.  Effing A.  Timeline on potential "ramifications"?

:peek: "With our powers combined..."

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: March 01, 2013, 03:47:43 PM »
I don't know what "finger bangin'" is, but sounds boring.

seems like you're starting to get the hang of this whole "humor" thing. (i hope)

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: March 01, 2013, 04:00:37 PM »

Every president needs a vice-president for an effective tag team.  #OperationWobblyH commence.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: March 01, 2013, 04:09:40 PM »

Every president needs a vice-president for an effective tag team.  #OperationWobblyH commence.

"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: March 01, 2013, 04:42:34 PM »
Is it weird that bigwillieracist only posts pictures of white people?

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: March 01, 2013, 04:52:24 PM »

Anakin Skywalker is dark inside, does that count?
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: March 01, 2013, 04:52:53 PM »
I'm kind of in a date night slump, what else do you guys do besides dinner? Movie? Putt-putt? re-watch the 2003 Dr pepper together?

tennis? I say that because we like to do things we like to do on dates. Sometimes museums have special night hours on Thursday nights or something. that can be fun. It's really hard to make recommendos when you don't know what someone likes are where they live.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: March 01, 2013, 08:51:16 PM »
I feel like this is as good a time as any to tell KKK that I miss him as a roommate

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: March 01, 2013, 09:04:13 PM »

wrong poster

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: March 01, 2013, 10:46:25 PM »

wrong poster
He knows that. They're buds. He's trolling him.  :dubious:

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: March 01, 2013, 10:49:09 PM »

wrong poster
He knows that. They're buds. He's trolling him.  :dubious:

Sometimes you hook a fish accidentally when trolling, SD got a hook right in the eye.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: March 02, 2013, 10:00:59 AM »
Broke the drought last night. :dance: Batting a .1000 at Harpo's in the last year.  :gocho: Also, I found out this morning that she's 34 & works at the place I'm interviewing at on Wednesday.  :surprised: :lol:

:sdeek: Recently Divorced?

Offline shivvyman

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Combo-Fan
  • Hates All Races Equally
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: March 02, 2013, 10:08:21 AM »
Broke the drought last night. :dance: Batting a .1000 at Harpo's in the last year.  :gocho: Also, I found out this morning that she's 34 & works at the place I'm interviewing at on Wednesday.  :surprised: :lol:

Only batting .1000? You need to step up your game.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: March 02, 2013, 10:08:46 AM »
'grats, fanning.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: March 02, 2013, 10:33:41 AM »
lol thats our fanning.  :thumbs:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: March 02, 2013, 10:36:31 AM »
also does anything drive females more crazy then when you get "hot and heavy" and then kinda ignore them for a while? prob not

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: March 02, 2013, 10:52:23 AM »
also does anything drive females more crazy then when you get "hot and heavy" and then kinda ignore them for a while? prob not

yeah i don't think they like  that. i received a morning after "thanks for last night! had a great time!" text about a week ago and didn't respond. not totally on purpose, i'm just kind of lazy.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: March 02, 2013, 10:58:16 AM »
i mean if you want to do it again, do it again.  :thumbsup:

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: March 02, 2013, 02:15:14 PM »
Damn, maybe this is my problem. After last night, I wanna do it again. I have a meeting down at the plaza today (she's got a condo there) and I told her she should meet me for the game. I get like that when it's been over a month in the dome zone.  :fatty:

Do you like her as a person? Do you want to see her again because you like spending time with her or just because you're desperate to get laid?

If it's the first, you should see her again. If it's the second, you shouldn't. Seems like you'd like to have a meaningful relationship. You won't find it in the bed of some random filly you're using for sex.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: March 02, 2013, 02:20:54 PM »
Damn, maybe this is my problem. After last night, I wanna do it again. I have a meeting down at the plaza today (she's got a condo there) and I told her she should meet me for the game. I get like that when it's been over a month in the dome zone.  :fatty:

Do you like her as a person? Do you want to see her again because you like spending time with her or just because you're desperate to get laid?

If it's the first, you should see her again. If it's the second, you shouldn't. Seems like you'd like to have a meaningful relationship. You won't find it in the bed of some random filly you're using for sex.

Go away, angel on the shoulder