Author Topic: 2nd Best Town in Kansas  (Read 30051 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: 2nd Best Town in Kansas
« Reply #325 on: July 10, 2023, 04:17:05 PM »
They're pretty proud of it. I forgot to get out that way when I was around Tuesday last.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 21, 2023, 11:19:12 AM »
https://twitter.com/business/status/1682424129289347072

McPherson College is receiving a $1B donation

some quick googling would indicate this is from Harry Stine, a billionnaire alum

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 21, 2023, 11:44:51 AM »
That’s pretty cool. I’ve always like Mac.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 21, 2023, 09:12:36 PM »
Is this a two years program?  If so, it might be the same school that Jay Leno visited and it made state-wide news because he gave them a substantial donation.  This was around a dozen years ago.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 21, 2023, 09:16:35 PM »
Is this a two years program?  If so, it might be the same school that Jay Leno visited and it made state-wide news because he gave them a substantial donation.  This was around a dozen years ago.

Pretty sure Central Christian is the 2-year. I think Mac College is 4-year, but I could be wrong.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: July 22, 2023, 10:59:03 AM »

Pretty sure Central Christian is the 2-year. I think Mac College is 4-year, but I could be wrong.
This is correct.  Mac college is the one that received the donation and Leno is a huge supporter of their auto restoration program.