Author Topic: Master Dating Thread  (Read 759579 times)

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Re: Master Dating Thread
« Reply #875 on: December 10, 2012, 10:33:07 AM »
What is everyone's view on getting back with old flames?

Dated a girl for about a year and broke up with her September of 11. She took it rough, defriended me on FB and everything.

Feel like i maybe made a mistake as she's a real nice girl and I just kind of panic'd at the 1 year mark and broke it off quickly. I started texting her again a couple months ago, after getting throught the hate texts she met me for drinks last week and we are planning to hang out again soon.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: December 10, 2012, 10:42:55 AM »

Dated a girl for about a year and broke up with her September of 11. She took it rough, defriended me on FB and everything.

Feel like i maybe made a mistake as she's a real nice girl and I just kind of panic'd at the 1 year mark and broke it off quickly. I started texting her again a couple months ago, after getting throught the hate texts she met me for drinks last week and we are planning to hang out again soon.
You sound like a mean person.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: December 10, 2012, 10:57:27 AM »

Bring her to a pak and we'll evaluate going forward from there.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: December 10, 2012, 11:05:55 AM »

Sounds like you are just giving up on finding something new and better. There is a good reason it didn't work out.  Your loneliness is just blocking out all the crud you ended for in the first place.  If you want to end up back in this spot in a year and waste all that time, by all means, go for it. It's not going to work out. This is prime time to find sad lonely singles out there.  Take advantage of that and do a few hit and runs until March 1. With the holidays and V-day out of the way you can get serious about looking for someone to maybe date so you have someone to go to Royals games with and stuff.  Then dump them before CFB starts... (repeat)
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: December 10, 2012, 11:07:02 AM »

HAHA... this one got dumped because of her reaction at his first PAK.   :dubious:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: December 10, 2012, 11:07:03 AM »
If she is willing to take you back after that, there is probably something wrong with her.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: December 10, 2012, 11:08:14 AM »
If she banged somebody during this time off, don't go back. That's always my mentality. It's a winners mentality.
If she didn't bang anybody in the last 15 months, then she is ugly, or may have forgotten how.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: December 10, 2012, 11:08:20 AM »

Yeah, somehow she heard about that...When we were having drinks she asked..."So I'm curious, what happened in chicago?" Weird part is we only have 2 mutual friends but they live in jacksonville so I have no idea how she heard about that.

If she banged somebody during this time off, don't go back. That's always my mentality. It's a winners mentality.

She has not, glad to know I'm still have the green light in fannings book.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: December 10, 2012, 11:09:03 AM »

Sounds like you are just giving up on finding something new and better. There is a good reason it didn't work out.  Your loneliness is just blocking out all the crud you ended for in the first place.  If you want to end up back in this spot in a year and waste all that time, by all means, go for it. It's not going to work out. This is prime time to find sad lonely singles out there.  Take advantage of that and do a few hit and runs until March 1. With the holidays and V-day out of the way you can get serious about looking for someone to maybe date so you have someone to go to Royals games with and stuff.  Then dump them before CFB starts... (repeat)
Wow. It's like you're in my head.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: December 10, 2012, 11:09:27 AM »

HAHA... this one got dumped because of her reaction at his first PAK.   :dubious:

Nope, that was a different one.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: December 10, 2012, 11:27:48 AM »

Wow. It's like you're in my head.

Great minds Fanning... Great minds...

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: December 10, 2012, 11:28:24 AM »
If she didn't bang anybody in the last 15 months, then she is ugly, or may have forgotten how.
I don't make the rules dobbs, it's just how it works. I want to think that you missed me so much, that you didn't allow another D near your V. It's selfish, but it works for me.
:lol: I don't even know why, but  :lol:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: December 10, 2012, 11:35:47 AM »
I was going to post exactly what fanning said, but I got distracted.  So I guess I'm like fanning but with a side of ADHD.  Squirrel!

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: December 10, 2012, 12:15:01 PM »

Just googled it.  They had six weeks in the movie; I only had 2 days at my high school reunion.  Although she and I went to preschool together, we were never a couple until we got together at the HS reunion.  (How people would have swooned at our romantic story!)  We lasted about 4 months together based on our 2 days at the reunion -- not bad.

This makes me think you're pretty old.  Sounds like something an old guy would do.

Yep, pretty old bro.  (Well, pretty old for a college board.)  Honestly though, that doesn't matter a whit in the world of dating.

And no names daris.  Sorry!
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: December 10, 2012, 12:15:45 PM »

Yeah, somehow she heard about that...When we were having drinks she asked..."So I'm curious, what happened in chicago?" Weird part is we only have 2 mutual friends but they live in jacksonville so I have no idea how she heard about that.

So you KNOW that a girl you dumped 15 months ago hasn't had any dingleydang at all since you?  She's either the ugliest girl on earth or she's been in a vegetative state in a hospital since you ended it... even then the odds are slim.  Stop lying to your self dude.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: December 10, 2012, 12:26:07 PM »

So you KNOW that a girl you dumped 15 months ago hasn't had any dingleydang at all since you?  She's either the ugliest girl on earth or she's been in a vegetative state in a hospital since you ended it... even then the odds are slim.  Stop lying to your self dude.

Or she is a really good girl who doesnt go slumming at the bars every weekend  :dunno:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: December 10, 2012, 12:33:41 PM »
I'm confused.  The girl Ben Ji (Benja?) dumped in September of 2011 heard stories about August 2012 ChiPAK, which featured Ben Ji (Benja?) breaking up with a different girl, and called him out on it?

:popcorn:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: December 10, 2012, 12:35:52 PM »
I'm confused.  The girl Ben Ji (Benja?) dumped in September of 2011 heard stories about August 2012 ChiPAK, which featured Ben Ji (Benja?) breaking up with a different girl, and called him out on it?

Pretty much.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: December 10, 2012, 12:39:20 PM »

Just googled it.  They had six weeks in the movie; I only had 2 days at my high school reunion.  Although she and I went to preschool together, we were never a couple until we got together at the HS reunion.  (How people would have swooned at our romantic story!)  We lasted about 4 months together based on our 2 days at the reunion -- not bad.

This makes me think you're pretty old.  Sounds like something an old guy would do.

Yep, pretty old bro.  (Well, pretty old for a college board.)  Honestly though, that doesn't matter a whit in the world of dating.

And no names daris.  Sorry!

i wouldn't have been doing my job if i didn't at least ask.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: December 10, 2012, 12:42:51 PM »

Pretty much.

If that story was detailed out on a KSU message board, I'd probably read it.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: December 10, 2012, 01:14:31 PM »
 :bwpopcorn:
also what exactly happened in chicago?  :bwpopcorn:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: December 10, 2012, 01:31:59 PM »

we partied, where were you?   :cool:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: December 10, 2012, 01:45:00 PM »

Back in the spring I melted down hard the day we hired BW, which also happened to be the day I first met the X's family. The name oscar weber and doug gottlieb always pissed her off.

Go to chicago with the X and it just happens we are going to the cubs game the same day as some goEMAW elites. I get super pak'd with an old college buddy before/during the game then meet up with the GE elites at a bar after game. Within 5 minutes of meeting them I bring up how I melted down in front of her family when we hired BW. My thinking was "See, I wasnt the only one who melted down!". She gets pissed and goes back to the hotel, i dont notice for a while and continue putting drinks on the GE Company tab(Thanks!).

We break up afterwards. I had been looking for a way to break things off for a bit and it just so happened goEMAW got the assist. The only downside was she had booked a trip to Vegas for my Bday in October and I never got to go on it :(

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: December 10, 2012, 02:21:05 PM »

Or she doesn't immediately fall on her back for every guy that buys her a drink or a meal.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: December 10, 2012, 02:24:13 PM »
Or she is a really good girl who doesnt go slumming at the bars every weekend 

you should probably be serious about her in this case..
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."