Author Topic: Master Dating Thread  (Read 769022 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Master Dating Thread
« Reply #850 on: December 03, 2012, 06:56:21 PM »
shut up fanningsock.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Master Dating Thread
« Reply #851 on: December 03, 2012, 07:34:58 PM »
worked out for me when i didn't particularly want to see the girl more than long weekends.  but that was only kc/lawrence long distance.

Can we get a ruling on this one? KC/Lawrence is not a long-distance relationship.

Confirmed. I would drive further than that for a good roast beef sandwich.

:horrorsurprise: D. Scott, is that you?
:adios:

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: December 03, 2012, 08:16:14 PM »
Do what the heart desires, j-dub.
:thumbs: fanning with the walk off
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: December 03, 2012, 09:46:07 PM »
We never put an official label on it

I think you need that label before she leaves for it to work. 

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: December 03, 2012, 10:29:15 PM »
We never put an official label on it

I think you need that label before she leaves for it to work.

i'm making her a mix with dylan's "your gonna make me lonesome (when you go)" so i'm pretty sure the label part is taken care of  ;)
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: December 03, 2012, 10:30:16 PM »
I'd have thought that with all the trouble he's had, fanning would have switched to the other side of the plate by now.  :dunno:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: December 03, 2012, 11:29:09 PM »
I'd have thought that with all the trouble he's had, fanning would have switched to the other side of the plate by now.  :dunno:

He is a true romantic with a heart of gold.  Don't let anyone tell you different.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: December 04, 2012, 05:44:14 PM »
My hope is that j-dub quits his job, packs up his car full of his belongings, and right before he embarks on a journey to the town in which this girl lives, confidentally pulls out his laptop and posts in this thread, "I gotta see about a girl" and we never hear from him again.

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: December 04, 2012, 10:10:54 PM »
My hope is that j-dub quits his job, packs up his car full of his belongings, and right before he embarks on a journey to the town in which this girl lives, confidentally pulls out his laptop and posts in this thread, "I gotta see about a girl" and we never hear from him again.

it may happen

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: December 05, 2012, 07:11:29 AM »
Was planning on moving back at Christmas, but now have met a girl over here. Storms brewing on planet EuroCat

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: December 05, 2012, 08:41:37 AM »
took some awkward family photos with bros(some shirts off) and the photogs bf broke up with her over it  :sdeek:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: December 05, 2012, 11:29:29 PM »

it may happen

I really deserve a footnote on this

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: December 05, 2012, 11:59:51 PM »
oh, hey jdub.  it's a good idea, have fun.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: December 06, 2012, 12:07:52 AM »
oh, hey jdub.  it's a good idea, have fun.
crap, sys found his way to the dating thread. Quick! #burnitdown

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: December 06, 2012, 08:14:22 AM »

it may happen

I really deserve a footnote on this

i'm in kc for the forseeable future buddy. no worries.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: December 06, 2012, 02:08:50 PM »
Man, I'm oh-for-three in this area.  But I'd do it again.  Two of mine ended for reasons probably unrelated to distance.  The third -- literally cross-country, NYC-LA -- definitely ended due to distance.  But in that case we just hadn't spent enough time together before trying to make it work.

It definitely ups the degree of difficulty, but you have to follow your heart.  Run with it!
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: December 06, 2012, 02:23:57 PM »
Man, I'm oh-for-three in this area.  But I'd do it again.  Two of mine ended for reasons probably unrelated to distance.  The third -- literally cross-country, NYC-LA -- definitely ended due to distance.  But in that case we just hadn't spent enough time together before trying to make it work.

It definitely ups the degree of difficulty, but you have to follow your heart.  Run with it!
Have you seen "going the distance?" That movie was for you, spoiler alert, you were suppose to make that relationship work.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: December 06, 2012, 02:41:50 PM »

Have you seen "going the distance?" That movie was for you, spoiler alert, you were suppose to make that relationship work.

Just googled it.  They had six weeks in the movie; I only had 2 days at my high school reunion.  Although she and I went to preschool together, we were never a couple until we got together at the HS reunion.  (How people would have swooned at our romantic story!)  We lasted about 4 months together based on our 2 days at the reunion -- not bad.
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline j-dub

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: December 09, 2012, 07:01:26 PM »
Was planning on moving back at Christmas, but now have met a girl over here. Storms brewing on planet EuroCat

what's the update EuroCat?

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: December 10, 2012, 09:21:18 AM »

Just googled it.  They had six weeks in the movie; I only had 2 days at my high school reunion.  Although she and I went to preschool together, we were never a couple until we got together at the HS reunion.  (How people would have swooned at our romantic story!)  We lasted about 4 months together based on our 2 days at the reunion -- not bad.

This makes me think you're pretty old.  Sounds like something an old guy would do. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: December 10, 2012, 09:37:45 AM »

you should just go ahead and say the name of the person. you know, just to make it more real for us readers. it's not like any of us would potentially know her or anything.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: December 10, 2012, 09:43:47 AM »
Back in the mid to late 90's this scenario repeated itself several times:

1. Find local girl on AOL
2. Get picture of said girl, don't send my own (claim scanner is broken)
3. Sweet talk way in to a date
4. Get back from date, find out you are blocked on IM
5. Send her a virus (sub7 trojan horse), hack her crap
6. Get banned from AOL for sending a virus
7. Call AOL, say it was your kid that did it, get unbanned
8. Repeat
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: December 10, 2012, 09:50:05 AM »
 :lol:

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: December 10, 2012, 10:16:58 AM »
Hottest girl in the bar Friday night - "My name is Misty, like the weather. (giggle giggle flirt)"

Me - "Uhh.... My name is Will... like... Like the legal document for dead people." (drink beer)

Hottest girl in the bar Friday night -  :clac:

Me -  :facepalm:  :drink: 
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: December 10, 2012, 10:28:38 AM »
Hottest girl in the bar Friday night - "My name is Misty, like the weather. (giggle giggle flirt)"

Me - "Uhh.... My name is Will... like... Like the legal document for dead people." (drink beer)

Hottest girl in the bar Friday night -  :clac:

Me -  :facepalm:  :drink:

You should of offered to fix her washing machine....I've heard that works well.