Author Topic: so is arkansas going to beat the crap out of us?  (Read 22820 times)

Offline Wildcat1848

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: so is arkansas going to beat the crap out of us?
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2011, 07:49:09 PM »
maybe. they'll throw the whole family of twenty in the tractor and drive it on over to ft worth. they work on farms so they're pretty strong and honest to god what do they have to lose. we are smarter and have more money but fighting is not our strength. my suggestion for cat fans would be to stay in groups, show up late, leave early and stay in the wealthier parts of the metroplex.

THIS IS GARBAGE. GROW UP SON

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2011, 07:59:02 PM »

its really hard to get up for these sort of games. 

You know?  They make medication for when you can't get it up.  Perhaps you should look into that!  Just a warning, if you get it up for more than 4 hours, you should seek medical help. :excited:

All those pesticides you're exposed to in the wheat field probably effected your ability to get it up

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2011, 09:00:44 PM »

Offline KSUSUCKS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2011, 09:05:39 PM »
maybe. they'll throw the whole family of twenty in the tractor and drive it on over to ft worth. they work on farms so they're pretty strong and honest to god what do they have to lose. we are smarter and have more money but fighting is not our strength. my suggestion for cat fans would be to stay in groups, show up late, leave early and stay in the wealthier parts of the metroplex.
damn right, better stay in groups cause will punch your grandad in the face just as soon
As spit chaw in your daughters drink

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2011, 10:47:37 PM »
In answer to some questions on this site:
A)   Playing Arkansas will help KSU 's reputation  not hurt it. Arkansas has won 10 games in the best conference in the country the SEC in both of the last two years.
Is this KSU first 10 win season ever? Did I read that wrong?
B) Arkansas has won the National Championship albeit a good while back.  How many has KSU won?
C) There is a famous game known by the whole nation as "the Shootout" vs Texas  Isnt KSUs best known game an occaisional drubbing of the Jayhawks?
D)   No Arkansas is not the TCU of the SEC  thats Vanderbilt-----
E)  We may be missing a few teeth  (lol) but at least we have air conditioners instead of "swamp coolers" Yes thats right I lived in Kansas very
briefly--  
F) Mountains, natural Hot Springs, rivers lakes and wildlife  is better than flat flat wheatfields IMHO

Should be a great game  

Should be a great game  

Should be a great game  

Should be a great game

Should be a great game

Should be a great game
emaw

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2011, 10:50:45 PM »
No way we lose. Since 1990, we are undefeated against teams I've never heard of.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2011, 11:19:01 PM »
No way we lose. Since 1990, we are undefeated against teams I've never heard of.

AND HE'S HEARD OF ALOT

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2011, 11:22:05 PM »
Wait why is the SEC better than the Big 12 this year?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2011, 11:29:34 PM »

6 teams in the Top 25, 4 in the Top 10 for starters.

Do rankings really matter? The voting system has boiled down to an SEC jerk fest and if the SEC played a round robin this would not be the case. Big 12 only lost 3 non conference games  :dunno:

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2011, 11:37:18 PM »

You do know that part of the formula that determines final BCS positioning is the ranking of a team at the time you play them in the regular season, right?

And you do know that voting trends indicate that often voters will give SEC opponents higher rankings so that when an SEC team defeats them, they get additional points for beating a "ranked" team, even if that team goes on to lose every other game after that, right?

Saying SEC is better because of where a bunch of voters rank you is like bragging that your dick is big because every fat girl you've slept with has told you so.
I'm not a psychopath.  I'm a high-functioning sociopath.  Do your research.

Offline razorback_sweetie

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2011, 11:40:26 PM »
The answer is YES.  :comehere:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2011, 11:41:15 PM »
How do we know Alabama is that good? Because they get to sit on their ass and play cupcakes every week? Other than Arkansas, Alabama hasn't beat anyone worth a crap. What's the difference between Alabama and Oklahoma?

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2011, 11:45:54 PM »
How do we know Alabama is that good? Because they get to sit on their ass and play cupcakes every week? Other than Arkansas, Alabama hasn't beat anyone worth a crap. What's the difference between Alabama and Oklahoma?

fyp

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2011, 11:55:53 PM »

You do know that part of the formula that determines final BCS positioning is the ranking of a team at the time you play them in the regular season, right?

And you do know that voting trends indicate that often voters will give SEC opponents higher rankings so that when an SEC team defeats them, they get additional points for beating a "ranked" team, even if that team goes on to lose every other game after that, right?

Saying SEC is better because of where a bunch of voters rank you is like bragging that your dick is big because every fat girl you've slept with has told you so.

Who has the Big Whatever played OOC, much less beaten? I found only 1 team currently ranked in the BCS: Baylor beating TCU in week 1.

SEC on the other hand:
LSU beat WVU and Oregon
Bama beat Penn St
S. Carolina beat Clemson
Georgia lost to Boise St.

All teams currently ranked in the BCS.

Again...do rankings really matter? I think some of you Hogz need to take a statistics class.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2011, 12:01:13 AM »

Who has the Big Whatever played OOC, much less beaten? I found only 1 team currently ranked in the BCS: Baylor beating TCU in week 1.

SEC on the other hand:
LSU beat WVU and Oregon
Bama beat Penn St
S. Carolina beat Clemson

Again...do rankings really matter? I think some of you Hogz need to take a statistics class.

So says the man whose team is ranked below us.

Not what I'm getting at  :facepalm:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2011, 12:06:39 AM »

SEC on the other hand:
LSU beat WVU and Oregon
Bama beat Penn St
S. Carolina beat Clemson

Not what I'm getting at  :facepalm:

Then what are you getting at? So do you think the Big Whatever is the better conference? If so, why? Make your case. Or not. Either way I don't care.

I'm saying it's mathematically impossible to know who should be ranked where, let alone #1 and #2. What's the difference between #6 and #8? Could #6 be #25? Could they be #1? Should number 8 even be ranked? How do you know?

You don't.

So sick of the "SEC is so much better derp derpity derp" talk when really you clowns have no rough ridin' clue what you're talking about.

Edit: And the fact that this system dictates our national title game basically invalidates the whole thing
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 12:08:38 AM by pike »

Offline jh0486

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2011, 12:14:08 AM »
I m not trying to fuel the fire, but 5 in a row is a pretty good argument.

It's like that Kobe vs. Lebron argument. It's the only evidence you need. 00-10: SEC-6  BIG 12-2
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 12:16:48 AM by jh0486 »

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2011, 12:19:39 AM »

SEC on the other hand:
LSU beat WVU and Oregon
Bama beat Penn St
S. Carolina beat Clemson

Then what are you getting at? So do you think the Big Whatever is the better conference? If so, why? Make your case. Or not. Either way I don't care.

I'm saying it's mathematically impossible to know who should be ranked where, let alone #1 and #2. What's the difference between #6 and #8? Could #6 be #25? Could they be #1? Should number 8 even be ranked? How do you know?

You don't.

So sick of the "SEC is so much better derp derpity derp" talk when really you clowns have no rough ridin' clue what you're talking about.

And anyone can beat anyone any given day. Big rough ridin' deal.

Yeah, things like rankings, wins, quality of opponents.....don't matter. WTF ever.  :rolleyes:

How do you know who should be ranked where? How do you gauge the quality of an opponent? You can't. So STFU already about the SEC being the NFC or something.

No it isn't. The entire system is based upon an eyeball test of a 12-13 game season with 120 teams. It's impossible to know who the #1 and #2 team are. Do you guys honestly not understand this?

Just because those male genitals suckers on ESPN say the SEC is the next coming of Christ, does not make it true. There's no way to tell.

Offline jh0486

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2011, 12:30:14 AM »
No it isn't. The entire system is based upon an eyeball test of a 12-13 game season with 120 teams. It's impossible to know who the #1 and #2 team are. Do you guys honestly not understand this?

Just because those crock suckers on ESPN say the SEC is the next coming of Christ, does not make it true. There's no way to tell.

It's pretty simple actually... We will keep saying we are the best until someone beats us in a NCG game.. or gives a losing record in OOC games in a season. What are we this year? 4-0 against OOC ranked teams? With two wins over other conferences champions? I think you need to re-evaluate your logic. It has never been more evident than this year. Past years I may have listened.

EDIT: 3 wins over conference champions since SC beat Clemson.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 12:32:54 AM by jh0486 »

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2011, 12:33:44 AM »

SEC on the other hand:
LSU beat WVU and Oregon
Bama beat Penn St
S. Carolina beat Clemson

You don't.

And anyone can beat anyone any given day. Big rough ridin' deal.

Yeah, things like rankings, wins, quality of opponents.....don't matter. WTF ever.  :rolleyes:

How do you know who should be ranked where? How do you gauge the quality of an opponent? You can't. So STFU already about the SEC being the NFC or something.

Just because those male genitals suckers on ESPN say the SEC is the next coming of Christ, does not make it true. There's no way to tell.

So what would you do? Have all 120 teams play each other?

No I understand it. Always have. And I don't agree with it either. Hell, I want a playoff but it isn't happening anytime soon. But I'm not going to be a whiny little bitch about it.

It is what it is. Live with it.

And the SEC is the best conference year in and year out. We know it. You know it. Deal with it.

Ok glad you're not Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), but you still can't claim to be the best conference. You have no clue, and you know it.

Just because those crock suckers on ESPN say the SEC is the next coming of Christ, does not make it true. There's no way to tell.

It's pretty simple actually... We will keep saying we are the best until someone beats us in a NCG game.. or gives a losing record in OOC games in a season. What are we this year? 4-0 against OOC ranked teams? With two wins over other conferences champions? I think you need to re-evaluate your logic. It has never been more evident than this year. Past years I may have listened.

The NCG is meaningless and it always has been in college football, which is unfortunate.

Edit: Ranking's are especially meaningless.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 12:39:11 AM by pike »

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2011, 12:41:25 AM »
I've given my reasons as to why the SEC is the best conference.

What have you given?
When your reasons are meaningless there is no need for a counterargument. How many SEC teams are not going to a bowl blah blah blah it could go back and forth until the game...just be patient.
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy

Offline jh0486

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2011, 12:42:52 AM »
There's no real argument against beating 3/5 BCS conference champions.. sucks right? Especially seeing how the BIG 12's toughest OOC games was us.

Good Game.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2011, 12:44:51 AM »

What have you given?
The computers say Big 12:

SEE?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2011, 12:45:23 AM »

What have you given?

I'll support your argument

Doesn't mean I agree with it fuckstick  :fatty:

Offline jh0486

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2011, 12:49:52 AM »
I just got on here to see what the hooplah was all about. Seems like the normal stuff.. We are better than you.. our conference is better.. (fill in some sort of derogatory remark that make no sense), defensive remarks when no valid argument comes to mind. We do the same thing on our boards.. you are welcome any time.