Author Topic: so is arkansas going to beat the crap out of us?  (Read 22970 times)

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
so is arkansas going to beat the crap out of us?
« on: December 05, 2011, 10:42:32 PM »
seems like they might

:dunno:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
emaw

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: so is arkansas going to beat the crap out of us?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 10:43:22 PM »
They have to be due.

Offline GoodForAnother

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 10:44:59 PM »
They have to be due.

the good lord didn't see fit to bless them with intelligence, good looks, money or deodorant

seems he may repay them by letting them win this game
emaw

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 10:45:43 PM »
maybe. they'll throw the whole family of twenty in the tractor and drive it on over to ft worth. they work on farms so they're pretty strong and honest to god what do they have to lose. we are smarter and have more money but fighting is not our strength. my suggestion for cat fans would be to stay in groups, show up late, leave early and stay in the wealthier parts of the metroplex.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 10:46:03 PM »
We did have a bad half against OU.  

Offline GoodForAnother

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 10:47:02 PM »
maybe. they'll throw the whole family of twenty in the tractor and drive it on over to ft worth. they work on farms so they're pretty strong and honest to god what do they have to lose. we are smarter and have more money but fighting is not our strength. my suggestion for cat fans would be to stay in groups, show up late, leave early and stay in the wealthier parts of the metroplex.

I am staying in downtown Dallas near the whole bar area thing (I guess it's kind of like aggieville but more lame because it's in a lame-ass city).  Anyway, we're staying in a Sheraton, do you think that will be enough or should I go 4 star to be safe?
emaw

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 10:49:43 PM »

I am staying in downtown Dallas near the whole bar area thing (I guess it's kind of like aggieville but more lame because it's in a lame-ass city).  Anyway, we're staying in a Sheraton, do you think that will be enough or should I go 4 star to be safe?

that sheraton is actually pretty nice. it's my dallas "go to" if i want to be downtown.

Offline GoodForAnother

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 10:50:29 PM »

that sheraton is actually pretty nice. it's my dallas "go to" if i want to be downtown.

thanks.  I am encouraged by the fact it is a near a 'whataburger' -- yum!
emaw

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 10:52:01 PM »
Seems they "want it" much more than we do, so there's that.  :dunno:

Offline effffffffkstate

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 10:54:08 PM »

How cute. I'm from Arkansas and am staying in a nicer hotel than you are.
I guess it is possible for us hillbillies to have more money than you guys from that extremely wealthy state of........... Kansas.
;)

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 10:54:54 PM »

I guess it is possible for us hillbillies to have more money than you guys from that extremely wealthy state of........... Kansas.
;)

Congrats!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2011, 10:57:06 PM »
We've been "upsetting" teams all year - kind of makes me worried that we're due for an upset ourselves. But I don't think Snyder will allow the Cats to overlook this one.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline REL

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2011, 10:58:32 PM »
Kansas State, we never heard of you till yesterday.....Go Jayhawks

Offline GoodForAnother

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2011, 11:00:20 PM »

;)

Which hotel are you staying at?  My charitable donations this holiday season prevented me from staying in a place of my usual standards, but I guess I'm just all about sacrifice.
emaw

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2011, 11:01:49 PM »

;)

So did you have to give the guy the title for your single-wide this time?
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline kcpowercat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2011, 11:05:03 PM »

;)

You fancy huh.

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2011, 11:08:28 PM »
LOL LOL rape butts and faggots and butty fart farts and farty rapey smelly buttsex rapey gay faggy BUTTS AND BOOBIES HA LOSER SCHOOLS.
go cats, ftb, etc.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2011, 11:09:19 PM »
We did have a bad half against OU.  

it's ok ira. arkansas has had a bad century against us.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2011, 11:55:24 PM »

;)

You stay in hotels? Lol, I didn't know people did that anymore. Must suck to be poor.

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2011, 12:11:16 AM »

Exclamation Point!

Adorable Dimple-Ridden Juggalino clowns America's Coach in 2nd most-important bowl, maybe most important.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2011, 12:13:39 AM »

Exclamation Point!

Adorable Dimple-Ridden Juggalino clowns America's Coach in 2nd most-important bowl, maybe most important.

:lynchmob:

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2011, 12:14:51 AM »
Seems they "want it" much more than we do, so there's that.  :dunno:

its really hard to get up for these sort of games. but i'm sure bill will find some inspiration somewhere. he always does.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2011, 12:16:47 AM »

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2011, 12:17:35 AM »

Exclamation Point!

:lynchmob:

chunkles is a good dude to have in your foxhole.

Offline razoredge178

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2011, 12:27:46 AM »
seems like they might

:dunno:

Yes they, I mean we, will destroy you. But, hey, at least from reading the other posts you guys are doing a good job of prepping for it. I just wish it could've been Baylor we're playing...KState is killing ticket prices...they're tanking faster than George W.'s approval ratings did.