Author Topic: so is arkansas going to beat the crap out of us?  (Read 22973 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: so is arkansas going to beat the crap out of us?
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2011, 11:13:59 AM »
Yes. You guys have the unfortunate opportunity to get to play us after a big loss. Good luck with that. We will try and not hang 50+ points on your defense. Not really, we will try to score at least that many.

Not really

Offline FuKSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2011, 11:18:35 AM »
Losing Garrick won't matter. BP calls the plays. Best in the business.

Snyder is old. That is all.

Offline hardcorekickball

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: KSUCKS doesnt have a Chance in hell of beating the Razorbacks
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2011, 11:20:39 AM »
:gocho:

You think you are all that when you are actually NOBODY!!! Your 104th ranked pass defense.... says it all we will score 50 plus points on your SORRY ass!!!!  :popcorn:
And then I put the condom.........

...on.

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
Re: KSUCKS doesnt have a Chance in hell of beating the Razorbacks
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2011, 11:23:15 AM »
good thing we aren't playing in hell.

We do have a basketball floor in Africa though....it's free.

Offline FuKSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2011, 11:23:56 AM »
Question - could KSU field a team without JUCO transfers?

Next question - has the KSU basketball coach ever commented on the cruel joke played on him when he agreed to coach in "Manhattan"? Surely he is constantly complaining about not being able to get some really good capicola and bolognese. Given the size of his neck, I imagine when he learned his goomah was going to have to be from Kansas he flipped and ate his agent.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2011, 11:28:32 AM »

Next question - has the KSU basketball coach ever commented on the cruel joke played on him when he agreed to coach in "Manhattan"? Surely he is constantly complaining about not being able to get some really good capicola and bolognese. Given the size of his neck, I imagine when he learned his goomah was going to have to be from Kansas he flipped and ate his agent.

He is too busy going to the elite 8.  And kicking your new coach's ass.

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2011, 11:33:51 AM »
Taken from www.arkansasexpats.com....

Finally, a note to our K-State visitors. I had the opportunity to visit the Little Apple back in October during Arkansas's bye week. I was up there to visit a friend of mine who is a K-State graduate (got his Ph.d from there), and he gave me a tour of the town and the campus. I was very impressed with both. You have a great college town atmosphere there and a very beautiful campus. And I think my fellow Hog fans would be impressed too if we were to ever have a home and home experience with you guys. Fayettevillians, you think Dickson Street has a lot of bars! Wait until you visit Aggieville! haha. Outside of the French Quarter, I don't think I've ever seen so many saloons all in a row! But hopefully come the night of January the 6th, it will be a case of those Aggies crying in their beer after a K-State loss to the Hogs. If not, then they will be crying on Dickson Street at loss number eight in the Cotton Bowl. Somebody is going to be feeling good. Somebody is going to be feeling bad. Those are the facts of bowl life. (Yes, grew up on 80s tv. haha.)

:ksu: :lynchmob: :ksu:
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2011, 02:20:03 PM »
seems like they might

:dunno:

They could, but unlikely they do.

I'm sure the middle of the 4th quarter will roll around and Arkansas will likely have around 50-75 more yards of offense and had parts of the game where they felt like they had complete control, but it will be a 1 score game. That's what K-State does; I see this match-up likely being very similar to the OSU game.

already liking what im seeing out of _fan in this early bowl season, cant wait to skip straight to the bottom

They run different schemes, but I think Arkansas compares favorably to Oklahoma State. IMHO OSU has a better QB, Ark might have slightly better recievers (overall/depth), and perhaps Ark has slightly better backs, but the offenses put up very similar numbers (OSU scored much more, but its fair to say Big 12 defenses aren't as good as those in the SEC). Defensively IMO OSU is better and runs a much more agressive scheme. They gave up more yards, but again IMO they faced better offenses. And OSU is much better at forcing TOs; that part isn't even close.

its all about the trenches to me, if we win the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball we win by 14 at least

plus snyder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>petrino and with over a month to prepare and continue to get healthy i like our chances

Snyder > Petrino? Will that geriatric eff even remember what decade he's in, much less how to get to the stadium?

It's a legitimate concern. Will be huge.
emaw

Offline FuKSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2011, 02:44:32 PM »

He is too busy going to the elite 8.  And kicking your new coach's ass.

I think he's too busy wiping the olive oil off his neck and desperately searching for his next job a la "every other coach that has ever coached at KSU ever for all time, ever" [except, of course, LHC Bill Snyder....and, honestly, due to late onset dementia, he thinks he's coaching the Saskatchewan Roughriders].

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2011, 02:54:19 PM »
Is Arkansas going to have any coaches left?

@Dedsports
Dudley E. Dawson A third source now confirms that Arkansas has indeed let go of defensive coordinator Willy Robinson.

Offline razorfan

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2011, 02:56:29 PM »
Yes they are!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2011, 03:01:18 PM »

@Dedsports
Dudley E. Dawson A third source now confirms that Arkansas has indeed let go of defensive coordinator Willy Robinson.

Rumorville saying they are getting Mike Stoops.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2011, 03:09:27 PM »

@Dedsports

:sdeek: @Rumorville

Offline #1RazorbackFan

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2011, 03:53:21 PM »
We ought to win by 10+ pts.  Not trying to be negative, but Vegas has us as a favorite for a reason. 

Our new offensive coordinator (Paul Petrino) is our old offensive coordinator.......before Garrick McGhee.  No drop off what so ever.  Bobby calls all of the plays anyway.   

Letting go of Willie Robinson is a positive.  Heck, we were 9th in the SEC in defense.  We've got to improve in that department. 

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2011, 03:57:12 PM »
Vegas has never gotten a KSU game wrong.

Amiright guys? I mean...amiright?
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2011, 03:58:50 PM »
Vegas has us as a favorite for a reason.   

Offline Associate

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2011, 06:34:12 PM »
[@Dedsports

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] Rumorville states that the grounds crew will coach the game for Arkansas to give KS some sense of self worth. 

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2011, 06:39:20 PM »
[@Dedsports

[/quote]

[/quote] Rumorville states that the grounds crew will coach the game for Arkansas to give KS some sense of self worth. 
[/quote]
Rumorville says you don't know how to use quotes while BBSing
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Sliver72

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAR..or EPAR...I like the sound of that.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2011, 06:43:43 PM »

Exclamation Point!

Adorable Dimple-Ridden Juggalino clowns America's Coach in 2nd most-important bowl, maybe most important.

:lynchmob:

chunkles is a good dude to have in your foxhole.

I'll take your word for it.

ok...I have to ask; do you mean like a real foxhole or are you using the word foxhole as a clever double entendre for your butthole? NTTAWWT
Chunkles 'shops are ass, by the way.

Offline Associate

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2011, 06:45:57 PM »
Yep.  Aunte Em.  You'll click your heels 3 times and Toto  won't help you..  They got rid of 3 coaches, and the grounds crew will coach the game; just to make the Kansas State (They actually have a College in Kansas?) feel better about their chances.  :fatty: I'll be shocked if  find your way out of the wheat field and get to Dallas.  :driving: Then you'll have to go back to the wind and wide open spaces.  Bummer...  :excited:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2011, 06:55:07 PM »
guys! KSTATE was founded 1863, UCA in 1907! another huge win! Whats the tally now?

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2011, 06:56:04 PM »
Some huge number - 1
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Razorbackchess

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2011, 07:11:53 PM »
In answer to some questions on this site:
A)   Playing Arkansas will help KSU 's reputation  not hurt it. Arkansas has won 10 games in the best conference in the country the SEC in both of the last two years.
Is this KSU first 10 win season ever? Did I read that wrong?
B) Arkansas has won the National Championship albeit a good while back.  How many has KSU won?
C) There is a famous game known by the whole nation as "the Shootout" vs Texas  Isnt KSUs best known game an occaisional drubbing of the Jayhawks?
D)   No Arkansas is not the TCU of the SEC  thats Vanderbilt-----
E)  We may be missing a few teeth  (lol) but at least we have air conditioners instead of "swamp coolers" Yes thats right I lived in Kansas very
briefly--  
F) Mountains, natural Hot Springs, rivers lakes and wildlife  is better than flat flat wheatfields IMHO

Should be a great game  

Should be a great game  

Should be a great game  

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2011, 07:30:58 PM »
In answer to some questions on this site:
A)   Playing Arkansas will help KSU 's reputation  not hurt it. Arkansas has won 10 games in the best conference in the country the SEC in both of the last two years.
Is this KSU first 10 win season ever? Did I read that wrong?
B) Arkansas has won the National Championship albeit a good while back.  How many has KSU won?
C) There is a famous game known by the whole nation as "the Shootout" vs Texas  Isnt KSUs best known game an occaisional drubbing of the Jayhawks?
D)   No Arkansas is not the TCU of the SEC  thats Vanderbilt-----
E)  We may be missing a few teeth  (lol) but at least we have air conditioners instead of "swamp coolers" Yes thats right I lived in Kansas very
briefly--  
F) Mountains, natural Hot Springs, rivers lakes and wildlife  is better than flat flat wheatfields IMHO

Should be a great game  

Should be a great game  

Should be a great game  

Alright, who let him in on this? There is no way this pigaggy actually lived in Kansas.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2011, 07:37:47 PM »

@Dedsports

i'd love to 35-7 the hog aggies, hopefully this rumor is true.  snyder owns stoops

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.