Author Topic: Kitchen reverts back to his ksufans.com days.  (Read 22578 times)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Kitchen reverts back to his ksufans.com days.
« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2010, 10:00:48 PM »
I like Kitchen's write ups.  They are a million times better than anyone else covering KSU right now.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2010, 10:26:56 PM »
 Out side of Clemente, Ell Roberson is the only player so maligned by our fans, yet so responsible for his teams success in KSU history.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2010, 10:34:25 PM »
Out side of Clemente, Ell Roberson is the only player so maligned by our fans, yet so responsible for his teams success in KSU history.

Who doesn't like Ell?

Offline RTB

• Fan
  • Caaats!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2010, 11:45:43 PM »
Regardless of Clementes handles. The dude is a horrible perimeter defender. For how fast he is forward-back, his side to side movement is embarrassing. Next game watch him and he is constantly chasing his defender. And as for not being out of position, please go back and watch the KU game and you'll see when we're in a 3-2 zone when Moringstar nails that 3 from the corner end of the second half that just killed us. Watch it and tell me WTF Denny is doing on that play???? Just completely left him.

With that said, the dude can score in bunches and is a huge x factor when it comes to transition offense. But that's about where it begins and ends. I still like him, but we'll be just fine without him next year.
Frank Martin- "I used to teach math in HS but didn't scream as much because nobody was keeping score."

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2010, 11:52:16 PM »
Ell got his fair share of criticism, perhaps Jonathon Beasley would have been the better example.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2010, 04:37:49 AM »
lots of purportedly hbbiq people on the wrong side of this ball handling strawman.  lol @ the "i've seen him picked twice, therefore he's a poor ball handler" argument.  and lol @ people that didn't understand sleepfighter blowing that to sheds.  and lol even more @ people that still don't understand that kitchen is a poor writer (and probably fairly stupid).

the stats are irrefutable.  this year, clemente has handled the ball a ton and rarely turned it over.  whether he's been able to do that because he's a great ball handler or because he's a poor ball handler who somehow has managed to compensate is irrelevant.  the end result is exactly what you want from a point guard.  or any other player for that matter.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 05, 2010, 07:53:33 AM »
the stats are irrefutable.  this year, clemente has handled the ball a ton and rarely turned it over.  whether he's been able to do that because he's a great ball handler or because he's a poor ball handler who somehow has managed to compensate is irrelevant.  the end result is exactly what you want from a point guard.  or any other player for that matter.

my thoughts exactly.  it would be nice if he could slice through the defense like Collins going between the legs and switching direction on a dime but he can't do that.  he uses his first step and strait ahead speed to get into the middle of the defense.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 05, 2010, 08:54:14 AM »
People are just complaining about "the way" Denis gets it done, and that just annoys the shazbot! out of me.  :rolleyes:

whether he's been able to do that because he's a great ball handler or because he's a poor ball handler who somehow has managed to compensate is irrelevant.  the end result is exactly what you want from a point guard.  or any other player for that matter.

QFTs
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 05, 2010, 04:29:35 PM »
kitchen & meek with a passive aggressive love fest.  more corcoran, please.

http://cjonline.com/radio/podcast

also, dumstick makes his triumphant return to ksufans.com.

http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=50163.0

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2010, 05:05:01 PM »
kitchen & meek with a passive aggressive love fest.  more corcoran, please.

http://cjonline.com/radio/podcast

JFC.  Awful.  Only statistics brought up so far were the stupid incorrect ones that MICat brought up on the first page.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2010, 05:17:43 PM »
kinda disappointing.

Offline ksudrew

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2010, 12:09:25 AM »
you're right,  clemente = collins  :barf:   collins falls down all the time. 

Collins is way, way, way better than Clemente.

collins - 31.7 minutes per game, 4.1 assists per game, 2.0 turnovers per game, 1.2 steals per game, 15.5 points per game

clemente - 33.5 minutes per game, 4.0 assists per game, 1.8 turnovers per game, 1.0 steals per game, 15.0 points per game

:dunno:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 07:43:45 AM by steve dave »

catzacker

« Reply #139 on: February 17, 2010, 08:55:02 AM »
Denis Stats from big time KC media big timers

There's a lot of numbers and stuff and it gets confusing so I'll sum up the article so people don't have to read:

Dax, how does my ass taste?

Sincerely,
Denis

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2010, 08:56:06 AM »
Sherron Collins is always falling down and cramping and stuff.  All the time.    I saw it with my own eyes.   TWICE!

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 17, 2010, 10:05:40 AM »
Denis Stats from big time KC media big timers

man!  clemente is awesome!  :ksu:

like it when he like throws up crazy shots and all old people are like wtf is he doing.  and i'm like  :love: