Author Topic: amazing animal stories thread (post your own)  (Read 233908 times)

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: amazing animal stories thread (post your own)
« Reply #250 on: October 19, 2010, 10:59:20 AM »
Back when I had a convertible, these two dogs I know used to force me to drive them around city park.

I think the more amazing thing is the one on the left having testicles on his chin!  :horrorsurprise:

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 19, 2010, 11:37:06 AM »
Back when I had a convertible, these two dogs I know used to force me to drive them around city park.

I think the more amazing thing is the one on the left having testicles on his chin!  :horrorsurprise:

My thoughts exactly.   :horrorsurprise:
3021  RIP

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 19, 2010, 11:59:25 AM »

Offline Pittcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 19, 2010, 12:28:24 PM »

Is this dude censoring, or presenting?
3021  RIP

Offline Dr. tylerhughes

• Fan
  • HEY!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 19, 2010, 01:10:30 PM »
When I was younger, I had a baby raccoon named Carlton ( <------ FPOBA fan).

Anyway, we would feed Carlton sugar cubes.  Turns out raccoons clean their food in water before eating it.  So Carlton would just sit there spinning that sugar cube in the water until it was totally dissolved!  It was literally the cutest thing in the entire world.  :love:

Carlton was one amazing  :raccoon:

You copied that story from my  :raccoon: story you SOB  :curse:

Your :raccoon: was named Carlton too... :horrorsurprise:

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: October 19, 2010, 01:30:14 PM »
come home from morning classes and expecting my dog to be in his crate, which is where i left him because it was raining outside. open the door and the front end of the crate is laying on the floor. this  :confused: = me. how did he get through the crate when the electricity had been on (just like jurassic park. JUST LIKE JURASSIC PARK). someone must have cut the power. crap. now i become tense. i see him dart across the room in a blur. he's circling. just then he jumps up from behind me. clever girl (actually a boy in this situation). he then proceeds to get petted. i scan the house real quick seeing if how much disaster has struck by the mouth of a 10 month old crazed puppy. nothing. its quiet. too quiet. i walk through the house. searching for shredded paper. torn couches. nothing.  :dunno:  :ohno:

then....  :surprised: i see it. dog crap on a cheap rug. i pick up the rug and throw it away. nothing else was touched. that i know of.

Offline Pittcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 19, 2010, 02:45:50 PM »
come home from morning classes and expecting my dog to be in his crate, which is where i left him because it was raining outside. open the door and the front end of the crate is laying on the floor. this  :confused: = me. how did he get through the crate when the electricity had been on (just like jurassic park. JUST LIKE JURASSIC PARK). someone must have cut the power. crap. now i become tense. i see him dart across the room in a blur. he's circling. just then he jumps up from behind me. clever girl (actually a boy in this situation). he then proceeds to get petted. i scan the house real quick seeing if how much disaster has struck by the mouth of a 10 month old crazed puppy. nothing. its quiet. too quiet. i walk through the house. searching for shredded paper. torn couches. nothing.  :dunno:  :ohno:

then....  :surprised: i see it. dog crap on a cheap rug. i pick up the rug and throw it away. nothing else was touched. that i know of.

THAT YOU KNOW OF!!!
3021  RIP

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #257 on: October 19, 2010, 02:48:06 PM »
come home from morning classes and expecting my dog to be in his crate, which is where i left him because it was raining outside. open the door and the front end of the crate is laying on the floor. this  :confused: = me. how did he get through the crate when the electricity had been on (just like jurassic park. JUST LIKE JURASSIC PARK). someone must have cut the power. crap. now i become tense. i see him dart across the room in a blur. he's circling. just then he jumps up from behind me. clever girl (actually a boy in this situation). he then proceeds to get petted. i scan the house real quick seeing if how much disaster has struck by the mouth of a 10 month old crazed puppy. nothing. its quiet. too quiet. i walk through the house. searching for shredded paper. torn couches. nothing.  :dunno:  :ohno:

then....  :surprised: i see it. dog crap on a cheap rug. i pick up the rug and throw it away. nothing else was touched. that i know of.
You have an electric crate?  What happens if you touch it, does it shock you?  HOW BAD?

DO YOU PUT WATER IN THERE TOO!?

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 19, 2010, 02:58:12 PM »

what kind of dog.  w/o the breed, your description of the events is really vague. TIA

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 19, 2010, 03:12:15 PM »
Update on the cat front:  My mom saw her in a field near our house.  Mom got out of the car and shouted her name ("Mia!"), but then kitty ran away.  This cat had not been seen for 4 (four) weeks!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 19, 2010, 03:13:04 PM »

THAT YOU KNOW OF!!!

:surprised:
 :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

You have an electric crate?  What happens if you touch it, does it shock you?  HOW BAD?

i may or may not have taken liberties with the story to make it resemble jurassic park, and making my dog sound like a velociraptor.

what kind of dog.  w/o the breed, your description of the events is really vague. TIA

rhodesian ridgeback/velociraptor.  a velociridgeback.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #261 on: October 19, 2010, 03:19:56 PM »

THAT YOU KNOW OF!!!

You have an electric crate?  What happens if you touch it, does it shock you?  HOW BAD?

i may or may not have taken liberties with the story to make it resemble jurassic park, and making my dog sound like a velociraptor.

what kind of dog.  w/o the breed, your description of the events is really vague. TIA

rhodesian ridgeback/velociraptor.  a velociridgeback.

Are you fat like Newman then?  WHERE ARE THE EGGS JACKASS?!

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 19, 2010, 03:25:47 PM »

THAT YOU KNOW OF!!!

rhodesian ridgeback/velociraptor.  a velociridgeback.

Are you fat like Newman then?  WHERE ARE THE EGGS JACKASS?!

would it help if i said that i saw a short stout mailman in glasses and curly black hair scamper away from my house right before i got home? or that the first thing i did was check my barbasol can in the bathroom? it definitely was a half attempt at making it sound like jurassic park. i am sorry, and i apologize. but you are missing the issue. THE NEWMAN IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE. some ridgeback crap on my rug, man. and that rug really tied the room together.

Offline Pittcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 19, 2010, 03:31:21 PM »
He probably drank out of the toilet and then licked your face when you got home too.
3021  RIP

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #264 on: October 19, 2010, 03:32:38 PM »

THAT YOU KNOW OF!!!

You have an electric crate?  What happens if you touch it, does it shock you?  HOW BAD?

what kind of dog.  w/o the breed, your description of the events is really vague. TIA

rhodesian ridgeback/velociraptor.  a velociridgeback.

Are you fat like Newman then?  WHERE ARE THE EGGS JACKASS?!

would it help if i said that i saw a short stout mailman in glasses and curly black hair scamper away from my house right before i got home? or that the first thing i did was check my barbasol can in the bathroom? it definitely was a half attempt at making it sound like jurassic park. i am sorry, and i apologize. but you are missing the issue. THE NEWMAN IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE. some ridgeback crap on my rug, man. and that rug really tied the room together.

Can't you just clean the rug?  Or was it "inconsistent" fecal matter?

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 19, 2010, 04:25:55 PM »
thats the worst part. rug WAS white and shaggy. he must have had some bad hot dogs or not reacted well to the ice cream he got.  looked like watered down pudding.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 19, 2010, 05:53:30 PM »
looked like watered down pudding.

:horrorsurprise: poor little doggie!

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 19, 2010, 05:58:00 PM »

OMG when I saw the Budweiser Clydesdales at the 1996 Summer Olympic Games in Atlanta, GA they all had humongous boners. Especially the one named Mac.

Little Ging was very  :runaway: :lol:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 20, 2010, 10:50:32 AM »
My dog craps on the bath mat all the time.  Coached her up on that. :gocho:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 20, 2010, 11:20:31 AM »
My dog craps on the bath mat all the time.  Coached her up on that. :gocho:

Why don't you coach her up to crap in the toilet or outside?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: October 20, 2010, 11:34:07 AM »
note to self: avoid kk's bath mat if i ever go to his place and use the bathroom. also, great animal related story...someone found a caterpillar in my backyard and put it in a box and brought it inside over the weekend. two hours later the caterpillar was not there.  :surprised:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 20, 2010, 11:39:38 AM »
TRUE ANIMAL STORY!:

While getting dressed this morning, I noticed an earthworm on the floor in the middle of my bedroom.  I thought it was a rubberband hair thingie that mrs. ok_cat or baby ok_cat dropped(it was dark in the room).  I picked it up, and it was worm-y feeling. 

I threw it in the trash and washed my hands (TWICE!)

Just wanted others to be on the lookout for worms, they might be starting to break into people's houses or something.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 20, 2010, 11:45:47 AM »
TRUE ANIMAL STORY!:

While getting dressed this morning, I noticed an earthworm on the floor in the middle of my bedroom.  I thought it was a rubberband hair thingie that mrs. ok_cat or baby ok_cat dropped(it was dark in the room).  I picked it up, and it was worm-y feeling. 

Just wanted others to be on the lookout for worms, they might be starting to break into people's houses or something.

That's disturbing

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 20, 2010, 11:47:11 AM »
TRUE ANIMAL STORY!:

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 20, 2010, 11:56:48 AM »
Anyone have any good squirrel related stories?

Mrs. ETP and I bought a few pumpkins and mums for the front porch. Three days later two of the pumpkins have been eaten through and the mums destroyed. Borrowed a squirrel trap from my neighbor and have caught one, but still have about six more to go.

How can I keep the squirrels off the pumpkins/mums? Best food to put in squirrel trap?

T-Y,

ETP
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 12:25:34 PM by EllToPay »