Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 229896 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #8000 on: January 20, 2024, 09:13:05 AM »
This isn’t about Ukraine being an ally Dax

This is about one nation invading raping murdering stealing children of a neighboring nation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes - the Ukrainians weren’t actually shelling the ethnic Russian regions of the country for years.

The US didn’t orchestrate a coup in Ukraine to install a US pawn.

Those articles (in mainstream publications) prior to the war about the CIA and DOD arming and training Ukrainian Ultra Nationalists were all lies.

Lindsey Graham and John McCain breaking bread with Ukrainian ultra nationalists and Lindsey gleefully telling them one day they would be fighting Russians was just some early deep fake AI?

The US wasn’t constantly meddling in Ukraine? that’s  why Pedo Pete made so many trips to Ukraine. By the end even Ukrainian media was asking WTF this guy is here again.

Simp brained Cire

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #8001 on: January 20, 2024, 09:30:49 AM »
This isn’t about Ukraine being an ally Dax

This is about one nation invading raping murdering stealing children of a neighboring nation

Yes - the Ukrainians weren’t actually shelling the ethnic Russian regions of the country for years.

The US didn’t orchestrate a coup in Ukraine to install a US pawn.

Those articles (in mainstream publications) prior to the war about the CIA and DOD arming and training Ukrainian Ultra Nationalists were all lies.

Lindsey Graham and John McCain breaking bread with Ukrainian ultra nationalists and Lindsey gleefully telling them one day they would be fighting Russians was just some early deep fake AI?

The US wasn’t constantly meddling in Ukraine? that’s  why Pedo Pete made so many trips to Ukraine. By the end even Ukrainian media was asking WTF this guy is here again.

Simp brained Cire

You mean the secessionists aka far right aka ukragop?  Because their president didn’t follow the will of their people and sign the EU agreement?

And The admin screamed from the top of their lungs that Russia was gearing to to invade but our allies didn’t know what to think because the previous admin was happy to let Russia go in ?

Just roll over and take it kids

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #8002 on: January 20, 2024, 09:48:42 AM »
You’re leaving out the Vicky Nuland  eff the EU coup because Vicky and the #neocons didn’t like the fact Ukraine wasn’t going to take that IMF loan and ag megacorps weren’t going to control all that Ukrainian farm land. Among many other things you avoid.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8003 on: January 20, 2024, 09:54:39 AM »
#neocongE-Never asking why Pedo Pete and the Grifters Biden were up to their eyelids in the Ukrainian crap show of massive corruption. (John Kerry as well, and by proxy Mitt Romney).

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8004 on: January 20, 2024, 12:50:50 PM »
Dax if you can link a post where you criticized our providing military aid to Ukraine during Trump or really any time before it was obvious Russia would invade then I think it would really help your credibility ITT.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #8005 on: January 20, 2024, 08:54:35 PM »
Dax if you can link a post where you criticized our providing military aid to Ukraine during Trump or really any time before it was obvious Russia would invade then I think it would really help your credibility ITT.
It sure would.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #8006 on: January 22, 2024, 07:17:53 PM »

There was nothing even in the same universe in terms of arming Ukraine during Trump.

Recall your boy Barry wanted nothing to do on an overt level with Ukraine. On a covert level with coups and training Ukrainian ultra nationalists, sure, I’ll give you that.   

Also recall you guys lost your rough ridin' mind when Trump started asking about The Grifters Biden in Ukraine.  Internal state memos openly asked what The Grifters Biden were doing in Ukraine.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 07:21:28 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #8007 on: January 22, 2024, 07:37:24 PM »

There was nothing even in the same universe in terms of arming Ukraine during Trump.

Recall your boy Barry wanted nothing to do on an overt level with Ukraine. On a covert level with coups and training Ukrainian ultra nationalists, sure, I’ll give you that.   

Also recall you guys lost your rough ridin' mind when Trump started asking about The Grifters Biden in Ukraine.  Internal state memos openly asked what The Grifters Biden were doing in Ukraine.

Blueanon lost their minds because Trump tried to illegally withhold military aid that was already authorized in order to get information on a political opponent.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8008 on: January 22, 2024, 07:46:31 PM »
Then you should really be losing your mind now if “getting a political opponent” is something you can’t tolerate in our political system.

But the lack of intrigue as to why The Grifters Biden were buried like ticks in Ukraine is very telling.  Particularly when one sat on the board on arguably one of the biggest corporate Ponzi schemes this side of Enron

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8009 on: January 22, 2024, 07:50:44 PM »
But back to the question. Can you please provide a link to any substantial arms sales to Ukraine outside of some Javelin missiles and also provide links as to when a Russian invasion of Ukraine appeared imminent during the Trump Admin

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #8010 on: January 22, 2024, 09:17:12 PM »
Why? I never made any of those claims. You’re the one acting like your problem with providing military aid to Ukraine is somehow unrelated to the massive propaganda campaign Russia put out when they started getting their asses kicked.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8011 on: January 22, 2024, 09:50:17 PM »
What in the world?  So "getting your ass kicked" is holding (another) 25% to 30% of the other guys country?

Your post also has virtually nothing to do with what you asked me about and specifically. 

Here's a reminder of the specific question you asked me: Dax if you can link a post where you criticized our providing military aid to Ukraine during Trump or really any time before it was obvious Russia would invade then I think it would really help your credibility ITT.

Again, outside of a few Javelin missiles, can you please provide any information as to when the Trump administration provided any substantial military assistance to Ukraine, anything at all on par with what has occurred over the last 2 years under the current administration??  I believe the lack of direct military assistance to Ukraine under Barry Obama has been discussed and I've already criticized the coups and the training of Ukrainian Ultra Nationalists by the Obama Administration. 

You'll avoid the question about any indications that Russia was going to invade Ukraine under Trump because there was no real indications that they would . . . thus we have:  World at War - The Biden Years

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8012 on: January 22, 2024, 11:43:18 PM »
If you’re admitting you had no issue with us providing missiles before in the hopes of staving off Russian invasion, why do you have a problem with us providing a lot more crap after Russia invaded and started killing people?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #8013 on: January 23, 2024, 07:55:00 AM »
If you’re admitting you had no issue with us providing missiles before in the hopes of staving off Russian invasion, why do you have a problem with us providing a lot more crap after Russia invaded and started killing people?
I am not admitting anything. It was a few hundred defensive javelin missiles which if I recall correctly, the deal started under Barry.

Not billions of dollars worth of weapons. The primary point has always been that the need to give the Ukrogrifters billions upon billions of dollars in cash and weapons was wholly avoidable at the negotiating table a long time ago.

Your fishing technique sucks. Come on man!

Now explain why The Grifters Biden and others were up to their eyeballs in Ukrainian corruption and mega corrupt Ukrainian corporations with missing CEO’s.

Zelensky was elected on the platform of negotiating with the Russians. Until Boris Johnson flew in one day and that all changed.

Why? (Threats from Ukrainian Ultra Nationalists and a reminder that Vicky Nuland replaced one duly elected Ukrainian President and she could replace another if need be).

Remember, by their own admission (as posted in this blog) the DOD doesn’t even know what happened to $1-$2 billion dollars in weapons sent to Ukraine (they know, probably shipped to some other 3rd world hell hole, or sold on the black market and then shipped to some 3rd world hell hole).

« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 08:08:30 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8014 on: January 23, 2024, 09:58:00 AM »
#blueanon neocon/#armchair neocon/#neocongE:  Putin and Russia's military are hot garbage

Also

#blueanon neocon/#armchair neocon/#neocongE:  If Russia wins in Ukraine, Putin is coming after the EU (as stated in forums in DAVOS and by European NATO apparatchiks . . . again)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8015 on: January 23, 2024, 10:03:17 AM »
his ability to threaten the EU was compromised by our mothballed gear so win-win

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8016 on: January 23, 2024, 11:06:10 AM »
Total non answer to the reality that #blueanon neocon leadership is (once again) trying to foist and absolute falsehood knowing that SFB #blueanonneocons/armchairneocons will parrot the falsehood like the giant and easily manipulated derps that they are . . .

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #8017 on: January 23, 2024, 12:48:20 PM »
I suppose there is probably merit to the argument that Russia poses no threat to the EU on the grounds that Russia is militarily incapable. However, Russia has consistently proven to behave in irrational ways.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8018 on: January 23, 2024, 12:52:15 PM »
With each passing day, I become more convinced that we should invade Russia and convert them to our globalist, secular, inclusive culture.

They are so, so weak.  The time is right.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8019 on: January 23, 2024, 01:09:40 PM »
I don't think we should put boots on the ground, but I have thought we should be providing air support from day 1.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8020 on: January 23, 2024, 01:23:00 PM »
With each passing day, I become more convinced that we should invade Russia and convert them to our globalist, secular, inclusive culture.

They are so, so weak.  The time is right.

They are an absolute road apple except for the fact they care nothing of their children and suffering is a 5 century old way of life.  You can't starve them or freeze them out because they are already starving and freezing.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8021 on: January 23, 2024, 01:32:07 PM »
Does Pete have inside info that Russia's nukes are all non functioning?!
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8022 on: January 23, 2024, 02:19:43 PM »
Does Pete have inside info that Russia's nukes are all non functioning?!
What I have in mind is more like Red Dawn (Blue Dawn), and less like The Day After.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8023 on: January 23, 2024, 08:49:31 PM »
i don't think the tone of this thread reflects the current reality in ukraine (us aid stopped, ukraine running out of munitions and men, russia advancing) very well.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8024 on: January 23, 2024, 09:11:11 PM »
i don't think the tone of this thread reflects the current reality in ukraine (us aid stopped, ukraine running out of munitions and men, russia advancing) very well.
There are only like 2 posters in this thread against blank checks for Ukraine.