Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 303214 times)

LickNeckey and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #4700 on: May 03, 2022, 09:21:41 AM »
Next regime change operation, Hungary or Turkey?   I say coin flip at this point.   Zelensky is also likely a goner if he tries to do anything with Russia that U.S. doesn't like at the negotiating table.    But our Democrat NeoCon "diplomatic" mission made it clear while in Ukraine, that this administration is prepared to fight the Russian until the last Ukrainian. 

I will say this, the Biden Admin is hitting on all cylinders in regard to crushing our alleged European allies and their economies.   They're also trying to maneuver the Poles into taking a bigger role and potentially putting Poland in the crosshairs of some type of military operation from Russia.    As the administration ratchets up the proxy war against Putin. 

Quite a pickle for the armchair neocons/#neoconGe.   But knowing the socio/psychopathic nature of this movement and channeling their inner Victoria "eff the EU" Nuland self, they likely approve.

https://twitter.com/AP_Europe/status/1519287455215722496?s=20&t=l2FubcvlZTvBJAVcYlLCmw

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4701 on: May 03, 2022, 11:53:59 AM »
may have missed it but WH Correspondance Dinner was v good

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #4702 on: May 04, 2022, 11:26:54 AM »
Our mentally incapacitated President who on many previous occasions stated that Roe v Wade was step(s)  too far.

Is now  implying that anyone who is against overturning Roe v Wade is a domestic terrorist.

This is the kind of fodder that millions upon millions of easily manipulated and propagandized #blueanon feeds upon.

Sad.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4703 on: May 04, 2022, 11:33:05 AM »
Our mentally incapacitated President who on many previous occasions stated that Roe v Wade was step(s)  too far.

Is now  implying that anyone who is against overturning Roe v Wade is a domestic terrorist.

This is the kind of fodder that millions upon millions of easily manipulated and propagandized #blueanon feeds upon.

Sad.

Dax, how do you feel about throwing out Roe and its progeny?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4704 on: May 04, 2022, 11:46:45 AM »

Sad.

Spracs- First off, I hope you find the #unhinged lunatic #blueanon mate that you’ve always wanted. 

I’ll be happy to answer that question once you take on the crux of my post. 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4705 on: May 04, 2022, 11:49:20 AM »

Sad.

Spracs- First off, I hope you find the #unhinged lunatic #blueanon mate that you’ve always wanted. 

The crux being petty indignities about perceived hypocrisy? That's just the price of admission for politicians. I'm more interested in the salient issues. And I think we both know the answer to my question. Just wanted to see if you'd say it (again). 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #4706 on: May 04, 2022, 12:00:18 PM »

Sad.

The crux being petty indignities about perceived hypocrisy? That's just the price of admission for politicians. I'm more interested in the salient issues. And I think we both know the answer to my question. Just wanted to see if you'd say it (again).
Our mentally incapacitated President strongly  implying that his political opposition and in this case anyone opposing a potential overturn of Roe v Wade are domestic terrorists is well beyond petty. 

It’s just tragic that people like you  (don’t worry you have millions of friends who do the same), have normalized such ridiculous and dangerous statements.

You don’t have the first hint of a clue how I feel about abortion and the crux of my post (again) was not Roe v Wade.

Goodness

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4707 on: May 04, 2022, 12:28:08 PM »

Sad.

Our mentally incapacitated President strongly  implying that his political opposition and in this case anyone opposing a potential overturn of Roe v Wade are domestic terrorists is well beyond petty. 

It’s just tragic that people like you  (don’t worry you have millions of friends who do the same), have normalized such ridiculous and dangerous statements.

You don’t have the first hint of a clue how I feel about abortion and the crux of my post (again) was not Roe v Wade.

Goodness

Did you or did you not call the putative decision unfortunate? I don't care about window dressing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4708 on: May 04, 2022, 12:35:24 PM »

Sad.

Goodness

Did you or did you not call the putative decision unfortunate? I don't care about window dressing.
Calling the political opposition domestic terrorists is not window dressing.

You’re firing on all 12 deflection cylinders today.

Sad, but expected.

Props for norming dangerous rhetoric.  #onbrand for #blueanon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4709 on: May 04, 2022, 12:53:32 PM »
BTW I tend to agree with Senator Joe Biden that Roe v Wade is a step or two too far.

Keeping in mind that SCOTUS held that the right to privacy was not absolute but in the case of the Texas law (and others) it/they were overly punitive.

I’m not exactly sure how to feel about the 1992 case which removed the trimester benchmark and instead injected highly subjective terminology subject to substantial manipulation and potential deceit. 

I am against the out right banning of abortion  for example I oppose the recently enacted AL law. 

Unfortunately my thoughts are still going to get me labeled as a domestic terrorist by Joe Biden’s controllers.

Hopefully this puts an end to another ridiculous deflection exercise from @spracne  aka my new stalker,  and we can now address the ridiculous and dangerous rhetoric of the Biden administration.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4710 on: May 04, 2022, 01:54:57 PM »
BTW I tend to agree with Senator Joe Biden that Roe v Wade is a step or two too far.

Keeping in mind that SCOTUS held that the right to privacy was not absolute but in the case of the Texas law (and others) it/they were overly punitive.

I’m not exactly sure how to feel about the 1992 case which removed the trimester benchmark and instead injected highly subjective terminology subject to substantial manipulation and potential deceit. 

I am against the out right banning of abortion  for example I oppose the recently enacted AL law. 

Unfortunately my thoughts are still going to get me labeled as a domestic terrorist by Joe Biden’s controllers.

Hopefully this puts an end to another ridiculous deflection exercise from @Spracne  aka my new stalker,  and we can now address the ridiculous and dangerous rhetoric of the Biden administration.

You have a thirst to be a victim, bud. If responding to you makes me a stalker, then so be it. Perhaps I should respond less.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: May 04, 2022, 02:32:56 PM »

Hopefully this puts an end to another ridiculous deflection exercise from @Spracne  aka my new stalker,  and we can now address the ridiculous and dangerous rhetoric of the Biden administration.

You have a thirst to be a victim, bud. If responding to you makes me a stalker, then so be it. Perhaps I should respond less.

I don't mind that you respond to me.   But your responses are almost always completely deflective and/or have nothing to do with the primary topic of the post.

Case in point, your attempt to turn my discussion of the dangerous rhetoric that spews from the mouth of our mentally incapacitated President into a requiem of my thoughts on Roe v Wade.

In another thread, I correctly discuss the actual facts of a the Sussmann case, and you immediately got into smartest guy in the room mode (which is so on brand) and want to discuss my understanding of privilege.    BTW, I know you're avoiding it now, but the Bull's staff beat down Sussmann et. al. on that matter, but we'll see what the court says.   Odds are Sussmann, HFA et. al. take the L.   

Pro-tip:  The real target is Marc Elias.   But if the Bull isn't careful, Herr Garland will shut him down.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4712 on: May 04, 2022, 03:05:03 PM »

I don't mind that you respond to me.   But your responses are almost always completely deflective and/or have nothing to do with the primary topic of the post.

Case in point, your attempt to turn my discussion of the dangerous rhetoric that spews from the mouth of our mentally incapacitated President into a requiem of my thoughts on Roe v Wade.

In another thread, I correctly discuss the actual facts of a the Sussmann case, and you immediately got into smartest guy in the room mode (which is so on brand) and want to discuss my understanding of privilege.    BTW, I know you're avoiding it now, but the Bull's staff beat down Sussmann et. al. on that matter, but we'll see what the court says.   Odds are Sussmann, HFA et. al. take the L.   

Pro-tip:  The real target is Marc Elias.   But if the Bull isn't careful, Herr Garland will shut him down.

Naw man, I know my lanes. If you're talking about legal issues, I'm your huckleberry. If you're talking hypotheticals about political crap, well, that's not my lane, dudebro.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4713 on: May 04, 2022, 05:37:55 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Discussing the actual words of our President, or the factual real life court proceedings and filings of various entities is not in any way, shape or form dealing in "hypotheticals". 

For example, in the Bull thread, I quoted the actual real life words as submitted to the court by the DOJ in their response to Sussmann's attempt to claim privilege.  Those real life words referenced real life events, there was nothing hypothetical about it.

The only thing hypothetical about the real world factual events is my belief that they're actually trying to get Marc Elias . . . using real life actual events to slowly build their case.

If you don't want to delve into the possibility of Herr Garland stopping all of this, that's fine.   I think you know it would be a terrible, terrible look and you don't want to touch it.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: May 04, 2022, 05:56:50 PM »
*Googles Marc Elias real quick*

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4715 on: May 04, 2022, 05:57:56 PM »
*Googles Marc Elias real quick*

Goodness gracious.

When #blueanon gets up to speed on who actually runs your movement we can have better discussions.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4716 on: May 04, 2022, 06:00:54 PM »
Remember now, Marc Elias, among other things is, according to one #blueanon parrot boy, "Fighting for our legal right to vote".

The weird thing is, #blueanon can never answer the question as to who has been denied their "legal right to vote"

Answer:  No one

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4717 on: May 12, 2022, 12:08:19 PM »
The best part are the excuses given and the usual suspects trying to explain all of this away.   

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-admin-cancels-massive-oil-and-gas-lease-sale-amid-record-high-gas-prices/ar-AAXaRXw

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4718 on: May 15, 2022, 06:57:41 AM »
Uh oh, somebody is just begging to get Syria/Libya’d. 

Also another great example of why it’s just insane to keep fueling the war in Ukraine.

https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/2022/05/egypt-considers-issuing-bonds-chinas-yuan

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4719 on: May 16, 2022, 02:12:56 PM »
Erdo mounting a Rich Strike closing as the next to get Gaddafi’d?? 

. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/05/16/turkey-nato-sweden-finland-ukraine/

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4721 on: May 16, 2022, 06:33:02 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: May 16, 2022, 09:33:53 PM »
500 Special Forces to Somalia.

Joe absolutely loves forever war.   Given his collective political history of continually advocating for war, with scant few quantifiable objections, really only one.   A mealy mouthed half hearted objection to the surge in Afghanistan that his boss ignored straight out. 

Given the nearly five decade body of work, he is arguably the biggest war monger to ever serve as President of these United States, and no, a delayed pull out of Afghanistan that his own party saddled up to the usual NeoCons worked overtime to stop because they didn't want Trump to garner any political points, does not count.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 09:38:13 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4723 on: May 16, 2022, 10:43:56 PM »
Don't love the unilateral nature

A regional coalition against al-shabab would be far better

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4724 on: May 17, 2022, 06:01:48 AM »
500 Special Forces to Somalia.

Joe absolutely loves forever war.   Given his collective political history of continually advocating for war, with scant few quantifiable objections, really only one.   A mealy mouthed half hearted objection to the surge in Afghanistan that his boss ignored straight out. 

Given the nearly five decade body of work, he is arguably the biggest war monger to ever serve as President of these United States, and no, a delayed pull out of Afghanistan that his own party saddled up to the usual NeoCons worked overtime to stop because they didn't want Trump to garner any political points, does not count.
Denying Biden any credit for pulling out of Afghanistan is dumb. Trump deserves credit for it too, but he didn’t actually do it.