Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 331181 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #1975 on: June 03, 2021, 11:02:38 PM »
Lol. Not really. I mean we tested it, but I’m not over paying 100K over the market for a forever home in this market. Our house could go over 60K of what we paid for it right now, but is it worth it for a barely above average house that will never be worth what it is today? I just see a lot of signs of a bubble burst & ppl seem complacent because orange man isn’t tweeting anymore.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: June 03, 2021, 11:12:59 PM »
Lol. Not really. I mean we tested it, but I’m not over paying 100K over the market for a forever home in this market. Our house could go over 60K of what we paid for it right now, but is it worth it for a barely above average house that will never be worth what it is today? I just see a lot of signs of a bubble burst & ppl seem complacent because orange man isn’t tweeting anymore.

If you are really getting a forever home I don't think you should be scared of entering the market assuming you are going to lock in a great mortgage rate. I am not complacent because Trump isn't in office, I am complacent because I am like almost 3x my net worth from a year ago.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: June 04, 2021, 02:56:44 AM »
Really sad to see iPOTUS Biden telling us the other day, that not only can't black people figure out a way to get ID's or generally just aren't capable of helping themselves.   This now also includes the fact that black people aren't lawyers or accountants, can't be lawyers or accountants and can't figure out how to obtain lawyers or accountants.   Thus they need the White Liberal to help them once again.

Yes, white liberals are a menace, you however, are a white supremacist. White liberals, for the most part can be reasoned with, you only want black people to either entertain or serve you. Keep black folks name out of your mouth.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: June 04, 2021, 03:02:16 AM »
I’m literally great. Just trying to make an example out of the classic PIT lecturers...

It's definitely working, well done.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: June 04, 2021, 06:03:01 AM »
Really sad to see iPOTUS Biden telling us the other day, that not only can't black people figure out a way to get ID's or generally just aren't capable of helping themselves.   This now also includes the fact that black people aren't lawyers or accountants, can't be lawyers or accountants and can't figure out how to obtain lawyers or accountants.   Thus they need the White Liberal to help them once again.

Yes, white liberals are a menace, you however, are a white supremacist. White liberals, for the most part can be reasoned with, you only want black people to either entertain or serve you. Keep black folks name out of your mouth.

When you demonstrate that your entire world view and political dogma is not wholly shaped by skin color then I'll stop referencing lunatic white liberals as they relate to POC.   We all know that I'm going to be talking about lunatic white liberals as they relate to people of color forever, because your world view and political dogma will be forever founded in the color of someone's skin. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1980 on: June 04, 2021, 06:12:44 AM »
Do you wish you would have voted for Trump?
We’ll see in a couple of years when the economy hits 2008 status. I mean, I’m happy that everyone has calmed down & stuff, but if it means the left thinks a 3 year old is old enough to pick their own gender and legalize all drugs, because “who cares, it’s the same as booze & cigs”, then I’m definitely out. What a weird new bar they’ve reached. Just running with house $ at this point to see how far they can    take some of their extreme agendas, because nobody questions anything in this new climate. Just happy orange man lost.

This year financially was the best year of my life and I would just guess that goes for pretty much everyone on here. Being all doom and gloom about lumber prices and then guessing that 2 years from now we will have an economic crash is one way to look at things when they are going great, but it isn't my way.  Maybe enjoy it and stop poisoning your brain with this weird negativity.

Not a soul is being all "doom and gloom" about lumber prices.

The reason that you're all triggered by this is because you know that if a Pub was in the White House, Schumer and Pelosi would be turning the current inflationary economic reality into a political crap show.   But now that we've got mentally incapacited iPOTUS Biden in office your movement is trying to lecture us about how we don't understand economics by rolling out  :lol: :lol: elementary level explanations. 

Right now the Fed etc etc is  :crossfingers: :crossfingers: that this is all transitory inflation.   If the commodities experts are correct we are in for two to three years worth of substantial price increase for lumber which has a trickle down impact across many things.   The only reason it's not impacting building is because money is so cheap.   

The other  :lol: :lol: about the reasons behind the massive increase in lumber is the fact that it involves a whole laundry list of things that the ProgLiberal hates.    It wouldn't surprise me in the least to discover certain facets of ProgLiberaldom pleased that lumber is so expensive.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: June 04, 2021, 06:50:39 AM »
When you demonstrate that your entire world view and political dogma is not wholly shaped by skin color then I'll stop referencing lunatic white liberals as they relate to POC.   We all know that I'm going to be talking about lunatic white liberals as they relate to people of color forever, because your world view and political dogma will be forever founded in the color of someone's skin.

I just want to say that I find this reply funny given how more and more pubs have been saying the quiet part out loud lately and quite obvious about their true racist intentions.

Also because racism has been the absolute biggest issue in this country for at least the last 150-200 years and the only one we rough ridin' fought an actual war over.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: June 04, 2021, 07:06:09 AM »

I just want to say that I find this reply funny given how more and more pubs have been saying the quiet part out loud lately and quite obvious about their true racist intentions.

Also because racism has been the absolute biggest issue in this country for at least the last 150-200 years and the only one we rough ridin' fought an actual war over.

I find it funny that you can't understand context, and if there's one political movement in this country that is now wholly based on identity politics it is your political movement, 1000%.

Please start a thread:  Resident ProgLibs/ProgFascists attempt to disavow the foundational principal of their political dogma:  Identity politics . . . and stop wrecking this thread where we  :lol: @iPOTUS Joe and company.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #1983 on: June 04, 2021, 07:16:10 AM »
Do you wish you would have voted for Trump?
We’ll see in a couple of years when the economy hits 2008 status. I mean, I’m happy that everyone has calmed down & stuff, but if it means the left thinks a 3 year old is old enough to pick their own gender and legalize all drugs, because “who cares, it’s the same as booze & cigs”, then I’m definitely out. What a weird new bar they’ve reached. Just running with house $ at this point to see how far they can    take some of their extreme agendas, because nobody questions anything in this new climate. Just happy orange man lost.
Holy rough ridin' crap. You are dumb.

https://twitter.com/kilespelz/status/1400135421573558274?s=19

It was sarcasm.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: June 04, 2021, 08:08:21 AM »
 :lol: And so are you! Christ, do you read?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 08:20:50 AM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: June 04, 2021, 08:28:48 AM »
I don't think the liberal agenda is set by randos on twitter, but maybe I'm wrong.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: June 04, 2021, 08:32:24 AM »
I don't think the liberal agenda is set by randos on twitter, but maybe I'm wrong.

Not randos on Twitter. One of them used to work for TPUSA.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #1987 on: June 04, 2021, 08:51:34 AM »
I read exactly what you typed and quoted it you dumb eff.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: June 04, 2021, 09:05:26 AM »
I read exactly what you typed and quoted it you dumb eff.
Holy crap! Are you ok?  :facepalm: It's not that serious, prick!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 09:23:08 AM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: June 04, 2021, 09:32:38 AM »
oh man this is great PIT'n

we may move this to premium it's that funny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: June 04, 2021, 09:34:38 AM »
It’s just frightening to see people allegedly educated at Kstate take such an elementary position on commodity prices such as lumber. 

Lol, tariffs??   That’s like reason 18 for higher lumber prices.

Oh, I guess if we can't completely move lumber back to 2020 prices, then we shouldn't bother lowering prices at all.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: June 04, 2021, 09:39:22 AM »
It’s just frightening to see people allegedly educated at Kstate take such an elementary position on commodity prices such as lumber. 

Oh, I guess if we can't completely move lumber back to 2020 prices, then we shouldn't bother lowering prices at all.

Join me in recognizing that tariffs are a tiny reason for the inflationary state of lumber.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: June 04, 2021, 09:40:55 AM »
Democrats lead the charge for massive restrictions at the state and local level decimating the job market in numerous cities and communities across the country.

Now iPOTUS Joe is talking about job creation.    :lol: :lol:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: June 04, 2021, 09:45:56 AM »
I thought we need to drop unemployment benefits because everyone is hiring and can't find enough help.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: June 04, 2021, 09:50:30 AM »
I thought we need to drop unemployment benefits because everyone is hiring and can't find enough help.

No one said drop unemployment benefits entirely.

Another stupid post from Rage:  BAU

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1995 on: June 04, 2021, 09:54:35 AM »

Does that no one include rage?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: June 04, 2021, 09:57:07 AM »

Lumber prices have trumpers at their absolute breaking point.  and 3 year olds picking their gender.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: June 04, 2021, 10:14:26 AM »
Nothing triggers resident ProgFascists like anyone who talks about their guy, the mentally incapacitated Joe Biden in anything less than glowing terms.

Slow Dug is leading the charge in this regard.

Hey everybody, quit talking about the massive increase in necessary commodities because it makes ProgLibs super super :curse: :curse:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: June 04, 2021, 10:16:19 AM »

Does that no one include rage?

If you're not smart enough to understand the talking point that rage was referencing then you're even more dumb than I originally thought.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: June 04, 2021, 10:21:25 AM »

Join me in recognizing that tariffs are a tiny reason for the inflationary state of lumber.

As wackytrump has pointed out (using his MBA to break down the number on a very mico level), the sole cause is the current 2% inflation in the consumer basket (caused by kamala).  It isn't supply chain, building boom, low interest rates etc.  It is biden (really kamala who are we kidding?).