Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 314802 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #2000 on: June 04, 2021, 10:24:18 AM »
Congrats to the waiters and bartenders (making up 1/3 of the new old jobs created allowed to work again in May)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: June 04, 2021, 10:28:59 AM »
It’s just frightening to see people allegedly educated at Kstate take such an elementary position on commodity prices such as lumber. 

Lol, tariffs??   That’s like reason 18 for higher lumber prices.

Oh, I guess if we can't completely move lumber back to 2020 prices, then we shouldn't bother lowering prices at all.

Join me in recognizing that tariffs are a tiny reason for the inflationary state of lumber.

As wackytrump has pointed out (using his MBA to break down the number on a very mico level), the sole cause is the current 2% inflation in the consumer basket (caused by kamala).  It isn't supply chain, building boom, low interest rates etc.  It is biden (really kamala who are we kidding?).

This is true.

But it's still  :lol: :lol: watching the  :curse: :curse: :curse:

But I get it, for many in the ProgFascist movement lumber equals:   Logging industry, blue collar jobs, heavy industrial capital goods, industrial level jobs and trucking and fossil fuel consumption.

So you know there's a substantial faction in there both  :curse: that anyone is talking about this, and  :emawkid: that lumber prices are so high..

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: June 04, 2021, 10:40:22 AM »
I'm pretty sure if we cut the tax on lumber, the price of lumber will go down a little bit.

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: June 04, 2021, 10:45:08 AM »
I'm pretty sure if we cut the tax on lumber, the price of lumber will go down a little bit.

Yeah, but then we would use less of the american lumber that we don't have!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: June 04, 2021, 10:54:57 AM »
the free market pisses me the eff off.  Except when I am owning the libs

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: June 04, 2021, 11:47:32 AM »
There hasn't been a call for a single congressional inquiry into this, it's simply a discussion that as always pisses off the resident ProgFascists because as usual, they're taking it personally and they need to protect their mentally incapacitated hero, Joe Biden.   

The resident ProgFascist also won't admit that millions upon millions of ProgFascist/#blueanon would be in total meltdown about commodity prices if a Pub was president and would at this point invoked Russia at least several thousand times coupled with demanding impeachment. 

I could fill pages on this forum of Pelosi et. al.  calling for Congressional investigations every time commodity prices get high.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: June 04, 2021, 11:52:48 AM »
see what you did wack?  he's throwing an absolute toddler fit now.  You gotta slow play the old fella like a 15 year old poodle or he just pisses all over the floor and then lays in it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: June 04, 2021, 12:06:49 PM »
Really sad to see iPOTUS Biden telling us the other day, that not only can't black people figure out a way to get ID's or generally just aren't capable of helping themselves.   This now also includes the fact that black people aren't lawyers or accountants, can't be lawyers or accountants and can't figure out how to obtain lawyers or accountants.   Thus they need the White Liberal to help them once again.

Yes, white liberals are a menace, you however, are a white supremacist. White liberals, for the most part can be reasoned with, you only want black people to either entertain or serve you. Keep black folks name out of your mouth.

When you demonstrate that your entire world view and political dogma is not wholly shaped by skin color then I'll stop referencing lunatic white liberals as they relate to POC.   We all know that I'm going to be talking about lunatic white liberals as they relate to people of color forever, because your world view and political dogma will be forever founded in the color of someone's skin.

Yes, it's me and other black people driving the race narrative, if we just stopped talking about it you and the rest of the supremacists will instantly grasp the concepts of equity and inclusion.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: June 04, 2021, 12:13:18 PM »
Really sad to see iPOTUS Biden telling us the other day, that not only can't black people figure out a way to get ID's or generally just aren't capable of helping themselves.   This now also includes the fact that black people aren't lawyers or accountants, can't be lawyers or accountants and can't figure out how to obtain lawyers or accountants.   Thus they need the White Liberal to help them once again.

Yes, white liberals are a menace, you however, are a white supremacist. White liberals, for the most part can be reasoned with, you only want black people to either entertain or serve you. Keep black folks name out of your mouth.

When you demonstrate that your entire world view and political dogma is not wholly shaped by skin color then I'll stop referencing lunatic white liberals as they relate to POC.   We all know that I'm going to be talking about lunatic white liberals as they relate to people of color forever, because your world view and political dogma will be forever founded in the color of someone's skin.

Yes, it's me and other black people driving the race narrative, if we just stopped talking about it you and the rest of the supremacists will instantly grasp the concepts of equity and inclusion.

On brand from the Chief Resident ProgRacist

I get it, you can rail on Whitey (and any other color) that isn't in full lockstep with your lunatic political dogma all day long, invoking your usual (and expected) ProgRacist Dog Whistles and highly racist classifications.

But no one can make fun of yet another White Lib who is clearly stating that your people (your words) are stupid and lack intellectual capacity.

Again, 1000% On Brand for the Chief ProgRacist in Residence

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: June 04, 2021, 12:15:58 PM »
see what you did wack?  he's throwing an absolute toddler fit now.  You gotta slow play the old fella like a 15 year old poodle or he just pisses all over the floor and then lays in it.

Wacks, don't talk about high commodity prices because it really pisses off people like SlowDug and it makes them extremely angry and will invoke the usual and anticipated SlowDug multi-post, multi-page ragefest . . . and then tap out.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2010 on: June 04, 2021, 12:48:03 PM »
420seriouscat69, you can talk about anything you want but if you blame lumber prices on incorrect things like inflation and a bad economy you will get push back but dax will still cosign
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: June 04, 2021, 01:46:22 PM »
Translation for ya Wacks:  ProgFascist.7 doesn't want you talking about high commodity prices while a Democrat is President.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: June 04, 2021, 01:50:43 PM »

Wacks, don't talk about high commodity prices because it really pisses off people like SlowDug and it makes them extremely angry and will invoke the usual and anticipated SlowDug multi-post, multi-page ragefest . . . and then tap out.

I encourage wack to discuss you and every other trumpers confirmed lockstep position that lumber COSTING MORE THAN IT'S WORTH is directly and only caused by high inflation.  I welcome this discussion of an opinion that you both share.  Find a place where I was not open to discuss this position you have both staked out together.  Side by side (him slightly in front of you as he speaks the trump position more cogently)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: June 04, 2021, 01:53:52 PM »

I encourage wack to discuss you and every other trumpers confirmed lockstep position that lumber COSTING MORE THAN IT'S WORTH is directly and only caused by high inflation.  I welcome this discussion of an opinion that you both share.  Find a place where I was not open to discuss this position you have both staked out together.  Side by side (him slightly in front of you as he speaks the trump position more cogently)

Inflation is only caused by inflation (SlowDug)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: June 04, 2021, 02:47:24 PM »

I get it, you can rail on Whitey (and any other color) that isn't in full lockstep with your lunatic political dogma all day long, invoking your usual (and expected) ProgRacist Dog Whistles and highly racist classifications.

But no one can make fun of yet another White Lib who is clearly stating that your people (your words) are stupid and lack intellectual capacity.

:opcat:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: June 04, 2021, 02:49:05 PM »

Inflation is only caused by inflation (SlowDug)

I immediately regret agreeing with wack that lumber costs more than it's worth due to the past 3 months of inflation but wtf can I now? I look like total moron jellyfish who really shouldn't get to balance his own checkbook so I will tap out so hard that they will have no choice but to stop mocking the jeezus loving crap out of me.  I mean, crap, why did I do that?  That made me look so goddam dumb and incompetent.  Do I really love trump THAT MUCH?  I need a drink

(dax)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: June 04, 2021, 02:58:35 PM »
It is fine to say that we have some inflation now, i have more money than I’ve ever had in my life, this summer I am going to raw dog mask off outside and inside and have a blast. Hope you don’t miss out. It is going to rule.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: June 04, 2021, 03:01:05 PM »
It is fine to say that we have some inflation now, i have more money than I’ve ever had in my life, this summer I am going to raw dog mask off outside and inside and have a blast. Hope you don’t miss out. It is going to rule.

Everyone doing great and covid being gone is going to trigger the crap out of the hardcore trumpers

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: June 04, 2021, 05:39:50 PM »

Everyone doing great and covid being gone is going to trigger the crap out of the hardcore trumpers
Trump could've said, we are getting the vaccine, just hold off for a few months and he would've been re-elected.  It is crazy.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: June 04, 2021, 06:43:40 PM »

Drumpf could've said, we are getting the vaccine, just hold off for a few months and he would've been re-elected.  It is crazy.

Partially, imo the combo of completely downplaying covid parlayed with the whole George Floyd protests that led him to hiding in the basement with the lights off the led to him blasting protesters out of the way for the one of the worst photo ops OAT is really where I think the presidency for him was lost. Everyone's mind was fully made up by then, one way or another.

Had he like, gave halfway a crap about covid, not downplay it, done some decent leadership (and my god, if you want to count his chinese travel ban as a positive then I can count his hydrochloriquine, anti mask, in church by easter, 15 to 0, ingesting bleach, putting UV light in you, and countless others as crap against before dax losing his ess like normal), and like, not even comment or do crap for the protests, it'd been a walk, as much as I hate that mofo.

Covid ultimately provided the end of the alt reality he created
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: June 04, 2021, 11:48:50 PM »
He didn't ban Chinese travel, he just stopped letting Chinese citizens in. Americans could travel from China no questions asked.

FWIW

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: June 05, 2021, 04:40:32 AM »
420seriouscat69, you can talk about anything you want but if you blame lumber prices on incorrect things like inflation and a bad economy you will get push back but dax will still cosign

i mean, the price of lumber going up literally is inflation.  i guess it doesn't make much sense to blame inflation on inflation, but it's also weird to say inflation isn't caused by inflation.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: June 05, 2021, 07:35:26 AM »

i mean, the price of lumber going up literally is inflation.  i guess it doesn't make much sense to blame inflation on inflation, but it's also weird to say inflation isn't caused by inflation.

I think the ordinary usage implies a scenario in which the dollar buys less crap across the board in a noticeable way. That's definitely the concern of investors, right?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: June 05, 2021, 09:55:31 AM »

:opcat:
The expected tapout

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: June 05, 2021, 11:01:50 AM »

I think the ordinary usage implies a scenario in which the dollar buys less crap across the board in a noticeable way. That's definitely the concern of investors, right?

Yes.  This is right.  We could have below average inflation and commodities like lumber, or oil, can spike