Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 326080 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #1950 on: June 03, 2021, 11:28:57 AM »
I would add that once the ProgFascists on Capitol Hill had subpoenaed every lumber supplier in the country, those lumber suppliers would discuss the basic economics of supply and demand relative to the free time that the pandemic created to engage in home projects then coupled with the increase in housing starts last fall.

Then the suppliers would attempt to explain to the Capitol Hill ProgFascists that the lumber supply chain is being impacted by everything the ProgFascist hates:   Lack of blue collar workers across the entire supply and logistics chain, lack of trucking capacity, a supply shortage in the large capital good production arena that require evil factories burning fossil fuels to run, lack of skilled blue collar labor to produce the large capital goods in the evil fossil fueled factories . . . and that have to shipped on evil fossil fuel burning trucks driven by blue collar truck drivers. 

It's a pickle.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: June 03, 2021, 11:29:03 AM »
Dems serve: That goddamn Trump is always golfing. No good POS.

Counter serve: That ice cream licking, scumbag inflating dillweed is up to no good with the inflation going on in this country!

Dems:  :curse: That's not how economics work! Take econ again, numbnuts.

:lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: June 03, 2021, 11:31:42 AM »
pretending you are trolling when you don't know eff about economics is so maga

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: June 03, 2021, 11:32:25 AM »
You're losing your touch, slowdug. Take it to the "signs I'm getting old" thread.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: June 03, 2021, 11:35:26 AM »
Market goes up.

Normal people: "Nice job, Trump!"

Lipderps: "He has nothing to do with it!"

Market goes down.

Libderps: "Just awful. He's the worst!"

Market hits a record high

Libderps and slowdug: "Nice job, Biden! He's kicking ass!"

:lol:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 11:40:33 AM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: June 03, 2021, 11:37:41 AM »
You're losing your touch, slowdug. Take it to the "signs I'm getting old" thread.

You tap-out quicker than dax.   that's pretty gross for a free thinking maga.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: June 03, 2021, 11:39:30 AM »
I would add that once the ProgFascists on Capitol Hill had subpoenaed every lumber supplier in the country, those lumber suppliers would discuss the basic economics of supply and demand relative to the free time that the pandemic created to engage in home projects then coupled with the increase in housing starts last fall.

Then the suppliers would attempt to explain to the Capitol Hill ProgFascists that the lumber supply chain is being impacted by everything the ProgFascist hates:   Lack of blue collar workers across the entire supply and logistics chain, lack of trucking capacity, a supply shortage in the large capital good production arena that require evil factories burning fossil fuels to run, lack of skilled blue collar labor to produce the large capital goods in the evil fossil fueled factories . . . and that have to shipped on evil fossil fuel burning trucks driven by blue collar truck drivers. 

It's a pickle.

No one does outrage at lack of outrage like the persecuted conservative.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: June 03, 2021, 12:18:05 PM »
Price may level out but per multiple experts but won't decline for another 2 or 3 years.

ProgFascist.7 and SlowDug:  Don't ask any questions and don't say anything otherwise we're going to get really really  :curse: :curse: :curse: (as usual)

Dax and experts:   Significant and substantial supply chain, capital goods and logistics issues in the lumber industry that will impact numerous other industries over the course of years

ProgFascist.7 and SlowDug:  Oh, but a ya see, it's just a short term supply and demand issue ya see . . . you're mad!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: June 03, 2021, 02:07:30 PM »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: June 03, 2021, 02:17:42 PM »
Biden could help alleviate prices somewhat by repealing the Trump tariffs. It really would be nice to have a low tax, fiscally conservative option to vote for, but we may never get one.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: June 03, 2021, 02:31:39 PM »
Biden could help alleviate prices somewhat by repealing the Trump tariffs. It really would be nice to have a low tax, fiscally conservative option to vote for, but we may never get one.

Maybe trump will when reinstated?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: June 03, 2021, 02:33:18 PM »
Doesn't seem likely.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: June 03, 2021, 02:42:35 PM »
Doesn't seem likely.

trumpers seems to be enraged about 2% inflation causing lumber to sell at over 700% WHAT IT IS WORTH.  He should appeal to them saying he will repeal his own tariffs causing the inflated prices TO OWN THE LIBS

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: June 03, 2021, 05:44:29 PM »

Doesn't seem likely.

trumpers seems to be enraged about 2% inflation causing lumber to sell at over 700% WHAT IT IS WORTH.  He should appeal to them saying he will repeal his own tariffs causing the inflated prices TO OWN THE LIBS

Wacks was very upset when Trump raised tariffs on Canadian lumber, because he is worried about both sides. Most Trumpers were also very bothered by the lumber tariffs.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: June 03, 2021, 07:37:49 PM »
It’s gotta be a blast being President without daily pressers with the media answering softball questions & having someone tweet for you on the reg.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: June 03, 2021, 07:40:49 PM »
Honestly, dream job that Biden has right now. Zero push back on whatever he does, doesn’t have to answer to his back tracking on student loans & still keeping kids in cages via the border, but also opening them up freely at the same time. Guy is living the American dream, just because he’s not the previous President.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: June 03, 2021, 07:47:35 PM »
Do you wish you would have voted for Trump?
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: June 03, 2021, 08:01:48 PM »
We’ll see in a couple of years when the economy hits 2008 status. I mean, I’m happy that everyone has calmed down & stuff, but if it means the left thinks a 3 year old is old enough to pick their own gender and legalize all drugs, because “who cares, it’s the same as booze & cigs”, then I’m definitely out. What a weird new bar they’ve reached. Just running with house $ at this point to see how far they can    take some of their extreme agendas, because nobody questions anything in this new climate. Just happy orange man lost.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: June 03, 2021, 09:23:30 PM »
It’s just frightening to see people allegedly educated at Kstate take such an elementary position on commodity prices such as lumber. 

Lol, tariffs??   That’s like reason 18 for higher lumber prices.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: June 03, 2021, 09:25:19 PM »
Honestly, dream job that Biden has right now. Zero push back on whatever he does, doesn’t have to answer to his back tracking on student loans & still keeping kids in cages via the border, but also opening them up freely at the same time. Guy is living the American dream, just because he’s not the previous President.
Elect a (D) and hate Trump.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: June 03, 2021, 09:32:37 PM »
Chalk it up. Follow these lines or else, Trumper!

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: June 03, 2021, 09:32:47 PM »
oh man this is great PIT'n

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: June 03, 2021, 10:20:04 PM »
We’ll see in a couple of years when the economy hits 2008 status. I mean, I’m happy that everyone has calmed down & stuff, but if it means the left thinks a 3 year old is old enough to pick their own gender and legalize all drugs, because “who cares, it’s the same as booze & cigs”, then I’m definitely out. What a weird new bar they’ve reached. Just running with house $ at this point to see how far they can    take some of their extreme agendas, because nobody questions anything in this new climate. Just happy orange man lost.

This year financially was the best year of my life and I would just guess that goes for pretty much everyone on here. Being all doom and gloom about lumber prices and then guessing that 2 years from now we will have an economic crash is one way to look at things when they are going great, but it isn't my way.  Maybe enjoy it and stop poisoning your brain with this weird negativity.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: June 03, 2021, 10:45:13 PM »
I mean, that same advice could have been shared the past 5 years too, but it’s whatever. It’s an ungodly housing market right now too. crap is insane. There has been severe fear mongering down here for a long time. I’m just relaying what everyone else told us down here the past 5 years, but it doesn’t fit today’s narrative. All is good.

I’m literally great. Just trying to make an example out of the classic PIT lecturers...

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: June 03, 2021, 10:51:48 PM »
I mean, that same advice could have been shared the past 5 years too, but it’s whatever. It’s an ungodly housing market right now too. crap is insane. There has been severe fear mongering down here for a long time. I’m just relaying what everyone else told us down here the past 5 years, but it doesn’t fit today’s narrative. All is good.

I’m literally great. Just trying to make an example out of the classic PIT lecturers...

Perhaps the fact that you're in the market for a home is what's behind this narrative.