Author Topic: The riot to reform police thread  (Read 105433 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
The riot thread
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2020, 10:09:22 AM »
A lot of journalists have “f) some cnn people were arrested for a little bit” at the top of their lists.
Yes, this reminds me of when Frank was mean to some townie journos and they all lost their minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The riot thread
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2020, 10:17:45 AM »
The no charges thing doesn't bother me that much because I'm about 100% sure there will be charges. The "not guilty" verdict that will come out is the part that really sucks.

Do you think if George Floyd had killed someone on video he'd still be walking around while the prosecutor collected evidence?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2020, 10:19:33 AM »
The vast majority of the collective nation is appalled and disgusted by the actions of those police officers and want justice.   They're arrested, the FBI and the DOJ is investigating them.

But by all means, continue to wreck the unification against the actions of those police officers by rioting and burning things to the ground.    Particularly when it's some white dudes in masks busting out the windows of an auto parts store with hammers.   

Mayor-Democrat
City Council-Democrat majority
Governor-Democrat

It doesn't matter if they actually reform anything, just as long as they've got the (D) next to their name.   When the crap hits the fan, blame Republicans.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2020, 10:22:54 AM »
Dax ranking

Added to list
G) Democrats leading Minnesota government

so far we have
G,C,A

not determined yet
B,D,E,F

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2020, 10:23:05 AM »
what have the police, autozone, and target done for that community?
I think the damage is far more widespread than police, autozone and target. 

https://www.startribune.com/mpls-small-business-owners-pick-up-pieces-after-night-of-destruction/570833292/
Elias Usso got an alert at home around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday when an alarm went off at his small pharmacy near Lake Street and Hiawatha Avenue.

Then he watched the live security footage on his phone as looters ransacked the Seward Pharmacy shelves, set a small fire in the back and carted out a safe holding prescription drugs. “I saw the whole thing — it was agonizing,” he said Thursday afternoon as workers mopped up floors drenched from sprinklers and boarded up the shattered store windows. “My biggest concern is that my customers won’t be able to get their prescriptions on time. That’s a nightmare for a pharmacist.”

that sucks! I don't like it but I'm also not ready to say the riots shouldn't have happened. It's a complicated moral question
Yeah it's pretty nuanced and more complicated than the simplified "riots are bad" or "riots are the language of the unheard."  Like, the amount of destruction that's happened in Minneapolis is no joke. 

You can pin the root cause of the destruction on the protestors/rioters or the police/system, but the result (destroyed property and the subsequent effect over the next x years) actually sucks for people in that community.  Maybe the destruction on economic damage is worth it, because it's definitely gotten people's attention.  But still, it's come a pretty sizable cost.

It would be nice if, while they're at it, they went and mumped up a bunch of Minnesota's football facility so Klieman could stop getting his ass kicked by Mr. RTB.  That's something I think we can all agree on and requires 0 nuance.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 10:27:58 AM by DQ12 »

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2020, 10:27:01 AM »
Dax ranking

Added to list
G) Democrats leading Minnesota government

so far we have
G,C,A

not determined yet
B,D,E,F

Root cause:

#1 Failure of a Democratic administration(s) (Plural) in Minnesota to reform their law enforcement agencies creating an environment where officers with not only this mentality, but real world actions backing that mentality are allowed to thrive

Always glad to get you beyond the superficial, Phil

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2020, 10:27:10 AM »
The vast majority of the collective nation is appalled and disgusted by the actions of those police officers and want justice.   They're arrested, the FBI and the DOJ is investigating them.

But by all means, continue to wreck the unification against the actions of those police officers by rioting and burning things to the ground.    Particularly when it's some white dudes in masks busting out the windows of an auto parts store with hammers.   

Mayor-Democrat
Governor-Democrat

It doesn't matter if they actually reform anything, just as long as they've got the (D) next to their name.   When the crap hits the fan, blame Republicans.

When were they arrested?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2020, 10:27:37 AM »
A lot of journalists have “f) some cnn people were arrested for a little bit” at the top of their lists.
Yes, this reminds me of when Frank was mean to some townie journos and they all lost their minds.

:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2020, 10:28:28 AM »

Mayor-Democrat
Governor-Democrat

When were they arrested?

Who is they?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2020, 10:29:57 AM »

Mayor-Democrat
Governor-Democrat

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/missouri-leader-blames-obama-holder-ferguson/amp

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2020, 10:30:10 AM »

Mayor-Democrat
Governor-Democrat

When were they arrested?

Who is they?

You said "they're arrested". It seems like you're talking about cops that killed Floyd.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2020, 10:33:11 AM »

Mayor-Democrat
Governor-Democrat

I'm not really sure what your point is but I think democrats also suck at race relations (along with the country as a whole). I don't blame republicans any more than they've been OK with the status quo (along with democrats) for the last 50 years or so.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2020, 10:37:56 AM »
Does someone actually think that George Soros is paying people to trash the white bear lake autozone?  lol how morbidly obese do you have to be?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2020, 10:42:26 AM »

Mayor-Democrat
Governor-Democrat

When were they arrested?

Who is they?

You said "they're arrested". It seems like you're talking about cops that killed Floyd.

I misspoke, it should be they should be arrested.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2020, 10:43:16 AM »
The no charges thing doesn't bother me that much because I'm about 100% sure there will be charges. The "not guilty" verdict that will come out is the part that really sucks.

Do you think if George Floyd had killed someone on video he'd still be walking around while the prosecutor collected evidence?

I honestly have no idea.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2020, 10:47:10 AM »

Mayor-Democrat
Governor-Democrat

I'm not really sure what your point is but I think democrats also suck at race relations (along with the country as a whole). I don't blame republicans any more than they've been OK with the status quo (along with democrats) for the last 50 years or so.

Unfortunately cRusty, you are not the majority of Useful Idiot nation, where the majority has been indoctrinated to believe that (D) next to the name means they're fighting for racial justice.

The default setting in these matters is to immediately blame Republicans.

I also stand by my statement that the majority of these rioters don't give a crap about Michael Floyd, and you can't convince me that there's not outside provocateurs in their midst.   

Sadly, the people who actually live in these neighborhoods that are being destroyed will have to pick up the pieces.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2020, 10:51:14 AM »

Mayor-Democrat
Governor-Democrat

Unfortunately cRusty, you are not the majority of Useful Idiot nation, where the majority has been indoctrinated to believe that (D) next to the name means they're fighting for racial justice.

I also stand by my statement that the majority of these rioters don't give a crap about Michael Floyd, and you can't convince me that there's not outside provocateurs in their midst.   

Sadly, the people who actually live in these neighborhoods that are being destroyed will have to pick up the pieces.

Fopr someone who can be easily convinced of some totally stupid crap, this is a new one.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2020, 10:52:33 AM »
I think the only person who has brought up republican / democrat at all is dax.
:adios:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2020, 10:53:42 AM »
You can't convince me this isn't a false flag event that is staged by Bill Gates.  Go ahead and try.

(warning, I am a moron)

Offline kstate4life

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2020, 10:57:24 AM »

Mayor-Democrat
Governor-Democrat

George

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2020, 10:57:45 AM »

Mayor-Democrat
Governor-Democrat

Fopr someone who can be easily convinced of some totally stupid crap, this is a new one.

Only an extremely stupid person actually believes that these kinds of events are fully perpetrated by indigenous populations.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2020, 11:00:03 AM »
I am starting to side with dax on this.  This has all of the fingerprints of Soros.  I GUARANTEE there are buses paid for by Soros flowing into the twin cities right now. 

Let's expose this crap dax/bqqk!  I ride with you!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2020, 11:03:24 AM »
Here you go slow @dugoutdickstone

Here's a picture of one of your rightfully upset African American's after they just busted out the windows of an auto parts store . . .

He just happened to stop by a Menards and a Patagonia before starting in on the day 

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 11:20:18 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2020, 11:04:15 AM »
I am starting to side with dax on this.  This has all of the fingerprints of Soros.  I GUARANTEE there are buses paid for by Soros flowing into the twin cities right now. 

Let's expose this crap dax/bqqk!  I ride with you!

He can save money by combining travel costs with the caravans en route to the lake houses.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2020, 11:05:12 AM »
Here you go slow @dugoutdickstone

Here's a picture of one of your rightfully upset African American's after they just busted out the windows of an auto parts store . . .

He just happened to stop by a Menards and a Pantagonia before starting in on the day 

not that i necessarily believe it but there's quite a bit of chatter about that guy being a cop from St Paul