Author Topic: The riot to reform police thread  (Read 111465 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The riot thread
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2020, 11:05:50 AM »
The vast majority of the collective nation is appalled and disgusted by the actions of those police officers and want justice.   They're arrested, the FBI and the DOJ is investigating them.

But by all means, continue to wreck the unification against the actions of those police officers by rioting and burning things to the ground.    Particularly when it's some white dudes in masks busting out the windows of an auto parts store with hammers.   

Mayor-Democrat
City Council-Democrat majority
Governor-Democrat

It doesn't matter if they actually reform anything, just as long as they've got the (D) next to their name.   When the crap hits the fan, blame Republicans.

When were they arrested?

Who is they?

You said "they're arrested". It seems like you're talking about cops that killed Floyd.

I misspoke, it should be they should be arrested.

uh yeah that's why there's a riot dax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2020, 11:10:21 AM »
Here you go slow @dugoutdickstone

Here's a picture of one of your rightfully upset African American's after they just busted out the windows of an auto parts store . . .

He just happened to stop by a Menards and a Pantagonia before starting in on the day 

not that i necessarily believe it but there's quite a bit of chatter about that guy being a cop from St Paul

Could be, or quite possibly seen at Gate C5 at MSP in a couple of days.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2020, 11:12:25 AM »
Dax, the preferred mode of transportation for agitators is busses
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 29, 2020, 11:13:11 AM »
The vast majority of the collective nation is appalled and disgusted by the actions of those police officers and want justice.   They're arrested, the FBI and the DOJ is investigating them.

But by all means, continue to wreck the unification against the actions of those police officers by rioting and burning things to the ground.    Particularly when it's some white dudes in masks busting out the windows of an auto parts store with hammers.   

Mayor-Democrat
Governor-Democrat

It doesn't matter if they actually reform anything, just as long as they've got the (D) next to their name.   When the crap hits the fan, blame Republicans.

When were they arrested?

Who is they?

You said "they're arrested". It seems like you're talking about cops that killed Floyd.

Good solid Democrat leadership here, Mo

But the rough ridin' Republicans, right!

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2020, 11:33:06 AM »
I think that Dugout and Dax should find out of the people blaming the republicans in this thread and point and laugh at those fools
:adios:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2020, 11:36:20 AM »
Here you go slow @dugoutdickstone

Here's a picture of one of your rightfully upset African American's after they just busted out the windows of an auto parts store . . .

He just happened to stop by a Menards and a Pantagonia before starting in on the day 

I am agreeing with you.  This thing is a false flag operation funded by Soros/Gates.  We need to expose this

Offline Woogy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2020, 11:38:19 AM »
I think this was about the best nail on the head POV back on page 2 for everything:

I don't like rough ridin' with businesses, but 100% support rough ridin' up every piece of police property. The people gave them their tools and we have the right to take them back if they aren't used properly. I hope the procecuters office is next.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2020, 11:39:34 AM »
I think the only person who has brought up republican / democrat at all is dax.

I'm behind but exactly this.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2020, 11:41:09 AM »
When you thought your party was for racial justice, but find out (once again) it's really not . . . don't talk about it.  (Useful Idiot Nation)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2020, 11:45:03 AM »

Well, one thing for sure, we can always count on you to inject politics.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2020, 11:45:55 AM »

Mayor-Democrat
Governor-Democrat

When were they arrested?

Who is they?

Good solid Democrat leadership here, Mo

But the rough ridin' Republicans, right!

i don't think the rioters are rioting against republicans dax

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2020, 11:51:14 AM »

It's already was, has and will be by the leaders of your party, Phil.   I'm sorry that every time these things come up in a a Democrat political enclave that the first reaction is to blame the president and Republicans.

So you can thank the Maxine Waters of the world and all the talking heads you listen to all the time for injecting politics into this situation.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2020, 11:53:25 AM »

It's already was, has and will be by the leaders of your party, Phil.   I'm sorry that every time these things come up in a a Democrat political enclave that the first reaction is to blame the president and Republicans.

So you can thank the Maxine Waters of the world and all the talking heads you listen to all the time for injecting politics into this situation.

dax, who has blamed the president for the actions of the MLPS PD?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2020, 11:55:38 AM »

dax, who has blamed the president for the actions of the MLPS PD?

In so many words a Maxine Waters directly blamed Trump.

Maybe you should pay more attention to what the leaders of your own party are saying, Phil, rather than trying to blame Republicans for everything.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 29, 2020, 11:58:30 AM »
Please stop engaging the daxtraction
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 29, 2020, 11:59:06 AM »
Please stop engaging the daxtraction

From the King of deflection  :lol: :lol:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 29, 2020, 12:03:31 PM »
here's some politics injection

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2020, 12:15:19 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2020, 12:27:59 PM »
Just for my own understanding, because i'm pretty torn on this, is there any point short of murder where the riot/protest crosses from the morally neutral "language of the unheard" territory and into "ok this is wrong and needs to be stopped"? 

Nothing until your storm troopers stop killing us. Did the video get posted here of the cops in Texas pointing 6 guns at a man who is laying down crying, "I'm cooperating, please don't kill me" then those same cops pushing down his 90 year old grandmother trying to shield him from potential bullets? That happened two days after the George Floyd video was made public.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2020, 12:29:49 PM »

They burned down the precinct. Good for them!

Come on cRusty, wtf is wrong with you? This is terrible. What the cops did was terrible and they should be charged with murder but celebrating burning down a precinct, I mean come on man.

Peaceful protest won't do crap. You think I'm starting a thread or they're getting Trump's attention if they have a goddam candlelight vigil?

Burning down your own community is rough ridin' stupid. Nothing is getting Trumps attention, he doesn’t give a crap about who died. He’s probably happy about it tbh.

A police station isn't their own community, it's literally the opposite of that. Trump's attention isn't the goal, this isn't his fault, in fact he really can't do anything to curb it.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2020, 12:33:11 PM »
Just for my own understanding, because i'm pretty torn on this, is there any point short of murder where the riot/protest crosses from the morally neutral "language of the unheard" territory and into "ok this is wrong and needs to be stopped"? 

Nothing until your storm troopers stop killing us. Did the video get posted here of the cops in Texas pointing 6 guns at a man who is laying down crying, "I'm cooperating, please don't kill me" then those same cops pushing down his 90 year old grandmother trying to shield him from potential bullets? That happened two days after the George Floyd video was made public.

I'd be scared shitless on the daily MIR.  It's not something I can even fathom honestly.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2020, 12:33:39 PM »
A baseball stadium? Oh well, why didn't someone say something before hand.

Did they actually build it or did they just pay millions of dollars to have their name put on it for marketing purposes?
Given that MSP is a huge hub for them I’m also guessing Target employs a crap ton of residents.

Yeah, they still will