Author Topic: Treating Your Entire Body Like A Trashcan Master Thread  (Read 89070 times)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Re: Treating Your Entire Body Like A Trashcan Master Thread
« Reply #1550 on: September 29, 2023, 04:37:48 PM »
Not sure where this goes but it made me laugh hard:

https://twitter.com/midwestern_ope/status/1707551414380015799?s=20

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: September 29, 2023, 04:48:49 PM »
It's an incredible face

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: September 29, 2023, 05:08:22 PM »
amaze

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: October 12, 2023, 01:42:30 PM »
I have had at work this week for lunch:

Hamburger
microwaved left over hamburger from work lunch Monday
microwaved left over hot dog from work lunch Monday
a plate of tortilla chips and a ton of pickled jalapenos

I don't feel good

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: November 10, 2023, 12:09:04 PM »
I'm convinced that these things contain some combination of electrolytes and carbs that renders you invulnerable to hangovers. I'm addicted to the texture and flavor:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: December 11, 2023, 02:03:31 PM »
Yesterday, I learned that there is a human who goes by the name "Mr Taster." Watched him do a "Persian food crawl" in Dubai with another youtuber named "The Food Ranger." The individual dishes look delicious but they hit like 12 restaurants in one day.

https://youtu.be/srPIAkbPt5A?si=EAcq-iAy8yad1VMQ

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: December 11, 2023, 02:11:25 PM »
Got the house to myself this weekend. In the last 4 hours I’ve taken down a half of a bag of potato chips and um, an entire 14” pizza. Will report back ITT if I literally die from this

I got a 14" pizza tonight too, but I only ate half. I went to Domino's. Where'd you go BAC?

I won’t lie to you bucket bc I know this thread is a judgment free zone…despite several gore may options around me I was like this is NOT indulge in an artisanal pie night, this is for ‘cannin. And I was just really craving a hand tossed pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut™?
I felt this on a spiritual level, but change the hand-tossed for a stuffed crust pepperoni pizza.
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Online Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: December 11, 2023, 02:12:35 PM »
I had holiday party steak dinner thursday, snack shack burgers Friday, Char Bar appetizers saturday, and homemade chili last night, plus 147 beers each night to wash it all down. Most trash canning i've done in a while outside of vacation. Feel terrible right now.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #1559 on: December 11, 2023, 02:16:07 PM »
Got the house to myself this weekend. In the last 4 hours I’ve taken down a half of a bag of potato chips and um, an entire 14” pizza. Will report back ITT if I literally die from this

I got a 14" pizza tonight too, but I only ate half. I went to Domino's. Where'd you go BAC?

I won’t lie to you bucket bc I know this thread is a judgment free zone…despite several gore may options around me I was like this is NOT indulge in an artisanal pie night, this is for ‘cannin. And I was just really craving a hand tossed pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut?
I felt this on a spiritual level, but change the hand-tossed for a stuffed crust pepperoni pizza.
We've stopped buying carryout pizza and been hitting the Digiorno stuffed crust. Half the price and makes the same turds.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: December 11, 2023, 02:27:03 PM »

I won’t lie to you bucket bc I know this thread is a judgment free zone…despite several gore may options around me I was like this is NOT indulge in an artisanal pie night, this is for ‘cannin. And I was just really craving a hand tossed pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut?
We've stopped buying carryout pizza and been hitting the Digiorno stuffed crust. Half the price and makes the same turds.

I usually keep the fridge stocked with one or two frozen pizzas. I think they’re best for when you’re really hungover and do not want to leave the house. However, no frozen pizza compares to a pie from the Hut, Domino’s or Papa John. They also have deals/coupons where you can get a large, carry out pizza for $10 or $12. You cannot beat that!

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: December 11, 2023, 02:31:33 PM »

I usually keep the fridge stocked with one or two frozen pizzas. I think they’re best for when you’re really hungover and do not want to leave the house. However, no frozen pizza compares to a pie from the Hut, Domino’s or Papa John. They also have deals/coupons where you can get a large, carry out pizza for $10 or $12. You cannot beat that!
Agreed Red Baron in the Freezer, The Hut or Dominos carryout is baller as well. My minskys is also crazy cheap with their family packs.
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #1562 on: December 11, 2023, 02:36:46 PM »

We have a Hut here in the pine forest. Might need to find some coupons and give it a whirl.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: December 11, 2023, 02:50:54 PM »

We have a Hut here in the pine forest. Might need to find some coupons and give it a whirl.

Check on deals on their website. A large, one-topping pizza costs $10-$12, in my experience.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: December 11, 2023, 03:20:06 PM »
1 topping medium carry out from the hut cost $7.  that deal is impossible to beat.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: December 11, 2023, 03:45:22 PM »
If I'm going to "carry out" a pizza it might as well be papa Murphy's
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: December 13, 2023, 06:52:25 AM »
I’ll do Pizza Hut when I’m feeling bougie but Dominos dominates the “we don’t want to bother with dinner, spend money, or have the kids complain” space.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: December 13, 2023, 04:02:25 PM »
This goes in here. Not sure if this should be consumed neat or made into a cocktail with chicken broth:

https://twitter.com/Sam_Jeske/status/1734995387667124408?s=20

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: December 13, 2023, 04:12:45 PM »
This goes in here. Not sure if this should be consumed neat or made into a cocktail with chicken broth:

https://twitter.com/Sam_Jeske/status/1734995387667124408?s=20

Def neat
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online tdaver

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: December 22, 2023, 08:57:19 PM »
I’m gonna pay for this later

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: December 22, 2023, 10:14:49 PM »
:sdeek:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: December 23, 2023, 04:04:16 PM »
Goodness gracious!

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: December 23, 2023, 04:13:25 PM »

Hell

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: December 23, 2023, 04:14:49 PM »

This thread has reached its peak.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: December 27, 2023, 12:19:56 PM »
I would have boxed that up and taken it home for the sole purpose of adding some peas to it for the next day's Lunch#ack.