Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1050134 times)

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
seeing dax call bqqkie a total moron is not something I anticipated.
not at all but I give it a 10/10

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
bookie has a mental illness and I hope he's at least getting therapy

I stopped responding to bookie because I think he's bored and is playing a character. Are y'all convinced he really thinks these things? Truly sad if he's being sincere.
He’s being 100% sincere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeesh, that's too bad. I'll continue to not replying on behalf his brain wiring being all mumped up.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
yeah when dax called him a total idiot with a jelly brain I sort of went in the don't reply direction

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Meanwhile I'm having fun watching all you digital soldiers fighting this invisible enemy online with your little circle jerk of CNN/MSNBC talking points.

Everything is going just as intended... This "virus" is creating more and more division.  Going in, they had us arguing on partisan drawn lines and MAGAs vs TDSs, now they've splintered the population even more into "keep it closed" vs "open for biz" as well as "wear a mask bad person" vs "shove your mask".

With these two new boundary lines drawn, [they] now have us divided by race, religion, gender, age, political party, etc plus now open/close biz's, and mask/no mask.

It's all by design and it's working perfectly.   The strategy is as old as Julius Ceasar... divide and conquer.   At one point, this was the UNITED States of America and the belief was "United we stand, divided we fall".

bears are fast...

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Meanwhile I'm having fun watching all you digital soldiers fighting this invisible enemy online with your little circle jerk of CNN/MSNBC talking points.

Everything is going just as intended... This "virus" is creating more and more division.  Going in, they had us arguing on partisan drawn lines and MAGAs vs TDSs, now they've splintered the population even more into "keep it closed" vs "open for biz" as well as "wear a mask bad person" vs "shove your mask".

With these two new boundary lines drawn, [they] now have us divided by race, religion, gender, age, political party, etc plus now open/close biz's, and mask/no mask.

It's all by design and it's working perfectly.   The strategy is as old as Julius Ceasar... divide and conquer.   At one point, this was the UNITED States of America and the belief was "United we stand, divided we fall".

A divisive post like this is not what we need right now.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The country is very much united on wearing masks. Only a handful of dumbasses refuse to wear them at this point.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Super dumbasses don't get that wearing masks actually accelerates opening back up.

There's nothing civil liberties invading about WEARING A rough ridin' MASK while out in public during a pandemic.

It's one method available that will help people WHO NEED CRITICAL NON COVID-19 HEALTH SERVICES to have trust that they'll have a degree of safety in going into medical facilities.    It's not fullproof, but it's very helpful to the cause.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The country is very much united on wearing masks. Only a handful of dumbasses refuse to wear them at this point.

You might be surprised when you get outside your little bubble.  We were out yesterday and, anecdotally, less than half the people were wearing masks at Sams Club and the grocery store we went to.
bears are fast...

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
who knew Dax was in the pocket of big mask.  Sad really.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Even if you didn't think masks help, now that they're a thing, at a minimum it's an opportunity to rock a new fashion accessory.  I already have a Sonics mask and have Beastmode, Thursday and Publix ones en route.  I'm sure some samaritan/grifter has already thought to make and sell Q masks.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
who knew Dax was in the pocket of big mask.  Sad really.
Big Mask Rules

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Honest question(s)....

How long do you think the mask craze thing will last?  What about bars/restaurants? 

Are y'all just done with going out to bars/restaurants?
bears are fast...

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Honest question(s)....

How long do you think the mask craze thing will last?  What about bars/restaurants? 

Good questions.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
But if we don't have proper testing capacity wouldn't I be violating the spirit of CQ by assuming my cough is related to allergies or chronic bronchitis and not coronavirus related?

I'm pretty sure the initial trigger for CQ was taking your temperature, not a nasal swab and official covid test. That guy on the Rachel Maddow show laid this out pretty well in March.

Also we, as in everyone in the thread discussing it, are having two different conversations. I don't think there's any argument against the effectiveness of CQ in the countries that have employed it. The argument is how effective it would be here with our unique challenges of federalism, lack of testing, and a lack of law enforcement to force people into CQ. Even if let's say the governor of Rhode Island decides to try CQ, that governor then has to rely on every law enforcement agency in that state to put people into CQ instead of going to Home Depot 12 hours after they have recovered from extreme fatigue. Do we really want the national guard dragging people to a Super 8 in Pawtucket?

well I think you have to look at different scenarios. Are you OK with 2 million people dying? Are you OK with indefinite shelter in place? Because I think sending an infected member of my household to a super 8 for two weeks is better than either of those. I think the questions to ask are: How can we make it more appealing to people? Can optional central quarantine work? (I don't think it would). I am sure we have plenty of shitty cops and ICE agents that could drive people from Home Depot to Pawtucket.

And again, everyone here is pretty much willing to tell google and apple exactly who you've been in contact with and mainstream economists are proposing antibody cards as requirements for employment. Both of those are not close to being proven effective, are huge invasions of privacy, but don't have near the backlash you're describing.

Honestly two weeks in a hotel room with a kindle, a laptop, and TV sounds kinda nice.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm sure some samaritan/grifter has already thought to make and sell Q masks.

jesus christ, are you sure you aren't still on the group text  :sdeek:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
I'm sure some samaritan/grifter has already thought to make and sell Q masks.

jesus christ, are you sure you aren't still on the group text  :sdeek:

:lol:  Very sure. Sounds like we have a lot in common once past the fondness/dislike of texting.

Post future schemes on the mod board.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Even infowars has branded masks. Christmas came early for our guy dax  :thumbs:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Honest question(s)....

I plan on wearing a mask until we see either no new cases or I have been vaccinated. Same with bars/restaurants.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Bookie, the mask is like underwear. You can move it before peeing/drinking. In fact it’s encouraged. Also like peeing it’s important not to do it all over someone else so you will be spaced out in the bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Don’t you have to be properly fitted for the masks to even work?  Or is that just BS.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Even infowars has branded masks. Christmas came early for our guy dax  :thumbs:

Alex Jone's #1 Fan LibDerp.9 has already maxed out the Mastercard on masks and colloidal silver.   

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Don’t you have to be properly fitted for the masks to even work?  Or is that just BS.

You need a proper seal on a N95 respirator for personal protection, but a regular mask at the very least limits the likelihood of you spreading germs to others.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

You just need something that keeps your breathing off of other people and catches your coughs/sneezes.