Author Topic: CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread  (Read 1070482 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Costco requiring them for entry. Good move protecting their employees.

We went in and canceled our membership yesterday. There was a decent line of folks doing the same and the guy in line next to us was an internal medicine doctor who wasn't "masked up" either.  Hard to believe a highly educated doctor is as big of a dumbass as me.

Yo my dude, can you just like stfu already?  Like, what are you even trying to argue, that covid is fake?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

We went in and canceled our membership yesterday. There was a decent line of folks doing the same and the guy in line next to us was an internal medicine doctor who wasn't "masked up" either.  Hard to believe a highly educated doctor is as big of a dumbass as me.

Yo my dude, can you just like stfu already?  Like, what are you even trying to argue, that covid is fake?

Isn't cancelling at Costco, just not renewing?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
agreed why would you physically go there to tell them you are not renewing?

also this doctor fellow also physically traveled to a store to non-renew in order to protest the policy of mask wearing?

got it

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

You actually went into the costco to cancel your membership because they are going to start to require masks?  Did they laugh at you really hard or behind your back?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

You actually went into the costco to cancel your membership because they are going to start to require masks?  Did they laugh at you really hard or behind your back?

The great thing is that the maqas can’t tell they’re being laughed at because the laughers are masked.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I got really mad at the Giants GM for wearing a mask in his basement during the draft for some reason, because I thought he was making it a joke. Only to find out later, he had been sick or something like that. He did randomly decide to put it on however right when ESPN panned the camera to him, so I still might be right about this.  :lol: Dork!

He's a cancer survivor and was wearing it because a member of the scouting staff was in the room with him. He took it off and on based on when he was in the room alone.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
i also believe there were it guys/guy that were coming and going

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
"Hey Debbie, these 2 maga twerps drove all the way down here to actually cancel their $55 membership in person as a form of protest over Costco's mask policy that goes starts next week!!!"

doesn't sound the same through a N95

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Makes sense now. I’m a bad person.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
“We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.”

i am super pissed about this mask thing and want my $$$ back!!!

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
The country is very much united on wearing masks. Only a handful of dumbasses refuse to wear them at this point.

You clearly do not live where I live.

yeah, i'd say it's prolly 50% in stores here.

Yeah, even the small KY town I'm in for this power plant outage it's about 50% wearing masks, and no one seems to be too ansty though one way or another, which is both encouraging and discouraging to a degree.

I will say my favorite interaction I saw was a very rednecky guy at the Kroger store point at some clorox bleach and laugh at it and go "hey, the president said we should drink that!" to his significant other and then laugh and shake his head and walk off. It gave me a little faith that even in back country areas most people, even if they support trump think he's an idiot too.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
probs about 60% mask around here

(i have not worn the ones i have yet but prob will soon)

also bought a vehicle from a private seller recently who immediately extended his hand to shake

after a brief akward pause i shook it then went back to my vehicle to hand sanitize as he got the keys

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Feeling the love guys, thanks!! 

Here’s some pertinent info that’s non mask related. I get it... you guys LOVE the masks.

https://twitter.com/true_pundit/status/1256015488875933697
bears are fast...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Grift idea:  open supermarket where all we sell is vastly over priced fat person food which is maga favorite but you BAN masks then you make them feel like Rosa Parks when they shop there and you make a killing.  You encourage them to wear whatever stupid gun they think makes them look tough too.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Name says Julie but all I see is Karen
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah, airlines never enforce their guidelines. That lady should try flying without one and film what happens.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

No, they actually pro-rate your membership.  So, we paid $120 in November and got back like half of it.  Bada-bing... bada-boom.

also this doctor fellow also physically traveled to a store to non-renew in order to protest the policy of mask wearing?

got it

We needed to go into town for groceries anyway and see above...  They refund membership fees.  And, yes, doc was doing the same thing.  There was actually a line of folks doing the same.   As has been discussed, seems the general population is about 50/50 on wanting to wear masks.

The great thing is that the maqas can’t tell they’re being laughed at because the laughers are masked.

You guys are both actually very awesome and super elite, so I get why you'd laugh at someone for making a different choice than you. 

The folks at costco were super cool about it and actually said they don't like having to wear the masks the company makes them wear, however my gut feel is that they just happened to be the only costco employees that felt that way, or they were just nice people that don't laugh at those with differing views.   Novel concept, I know.

I have no further intention of talking about masks from here on out...  If you wanna wear a mask, you should.  If you don't, that should be your choice as well.  That's how I feel and I'm not gonna shame anyone for either choice. 

Call me a MAGA if you wish.  I don't care.  What I'm starting to notice is that the MAGA side of things tends to be a "live and let live" crowd who just wants to live their lives within the confines of the US Constitution and the TDS side is all hell bent on forcing their views and new unwritten rules on folks while attacking those who don't march lockstep in line.

Carry on.  I'm outta the mask chat on this blog.

:buh-bye:
bears are fast...

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
You can have a differing opinion on masks, but the science is settled. Not wearing one is endangering others.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Everyone knows that facts and opinions are the same thing. After all, one man's opinion is another man's fact, and one man's fact is only his opinion.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile

No, they actually pro-rate your membership.  So, we paid $120 in November and got back like half of it.  Bada-bing... bada-boom.

got it

We needed to go into town for groceries anyway and see above...  They refund membership fees.  And, yes, doc was doing the same thing.  There was actually a line of folks doing the same.   As has been discussed, seems the general population is about 50/50 on wanting to wear masks.

You guys are both actually very awesome and super elite, so I get why you'd laugh at someone for making a different choice than you. 

The folks at costco were super cool about it and actually said they don't like having to wear the masks the company makes them wear, however my gut feel is that they just happened to be the only costco employees that felt that way, or they were just nice people that don't laugh at those with differing views.   Novel concept, I know.

I have no further intention of talking about masks from here on out...  If you wanna wear a mask, you should.  If you don't, that should be your choice as well.  That's how I feel and I'm not gonna shame anyone for either choice. 

Call me a MAGA if you wish.  I don't care.  What I'm starting to notice is that the MAGA side of things tends to be a "live and let live" crowd who just wants to live their lives within the confines of the US Constitution and the TDS side is all hell bent on forcing their views and new unwritten rules on folks while attacking those who don't march lockstep in line.

Carry on.  I'm outta the mask chat on this blog.

:buh-bye:
Yes, as long as you are a straight, white male.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Interesting concept, @waks.  You should see how the TDSs treat African Americans when they switch sides and how they're welcomed by MAGAs... The hate, vitriol and death threats that occur are absolutely disgusting.

It truly does amaze me how people have bought the "racism" talking point about the right the way they have. I'm not saying all TDSs are racist, however as a person who generally leans left on most issues, I see far more racism from the far left than from the right and its not even close.

Everyone knows that facts and opinions are the same thing. After all, one man's opinion is another man's fact, and one man's fact is only his opinion.

Good job of using "everyone knows" to get implied agreement.... Each of our perceptions is our own reality.

:cheers:
bears are fast...

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
Interesting concept, @waks.  You should see how the TDSs treat African Americans when they switch sides and how they're welcomed by MAGAs... The hate, vitriol and death threats that occur are absolutely disgusting.

It truly does amaze me how people have bought the "racism" talking point about the right the way they have. I'm not saying all TDSs are racist, however as a person who generally leans left on most issues, I see far more racism from the far left than from the right and its not even close.

You've made this claim multiple times now and I'm curious what this belief is based on.