Author Topic: Impeachment Inquiry thread  (Read 108295 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #500 on: December 05, 2019, 06:50:35 AM »
The exception, obviously, is if I knew anyone like daxbot then I would pretty much only talk about politics and just keep him rolling. Maybe "accidentally" mention Hillary when he needs an energy boost.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 05, 2019, 12:11:27 PM »
I didn't understand what Rudy was doing in Ukraine this time, so I read about it.  :lol:

on a mission to “destroy” the Democrats’ impeachment narrative
he met Tuesday with Yuriy Lutsenko, a discredited former Ukrainian prosecutor general who has emerged as a key figure in the impeachment inquiry. Giuliani is filming the three-part program, Ukrainian Witnesses Destroy Schiff’s Case for OAN, hosted by Chanel Rion, inside a series of “undisclosed safe houses” for no discernible reason.
He is expected to meet with Viktor Shokin and Kostiantyn Kulyk, two other former Ukrainian prosecutors who were fired for poor performance and alleged corruption.

Shokin, Kulyk, and Lutsenko have helped Giuliani push a bogus conspiracy theory that Ukraine — not Russia — interfered in the 2016 election and have spread unfounded corruption accusations against former vice president Joe Biden and his son
He declined to say where Giuliani was staying and didn’t want to disclose their plans. Instead, Telizhenko wanted to talk about how “Soros people”— a common refrain from conspiracy theorists — at the US Embassy in Kyiv are trying to “block” his return to Washington

https://twitter.com/ChristopherJM/status/1202618706943197187

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 05, 2019, 01:02:04 PM »
 How long until Dax adopts the Ukraine interfered made up theory?

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 05, 2019, 01:02:35 PM »
Thought he already had.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 05, 2019, 01:17:56 PM »

He's been all-in on that for a while.

so obvs slow to the party on this one (my assumption that Dax was just being a racist got me here)

ppl are angry at this Chalupa lady for trying to prove that Trump was working with the Russians?

is that it?

Because you're utterly unaware of who the operatives are in this situation, makes me a racist?   It's not my fault you're an idiot.

i said i assumed you were a racist (while that may or may not be true i was clearly mistaken concerning the Chalupa thing)

is this part accurate

ppl are angry at this Chalupa lady for trying to prove that Trump was working with the Russians?

obviously i haven't read the epoch times enough lateley

No one is mad, they're  :lol: because she's lying about her work for the Dems, or at least telling a series of half-truths.   

In addition, it's always  :lol: when everything that's Anti-Trump that comes out of a Ukrainian or Russian is absolute fact, but anything that sounds bad for the LibBots from sources in the same countries is all lies.

Of course, while all the fingers are pointing at Trump and the Ukraine, there's a reason why the then sitting government of the Ukraine tried the instant mea culpa route with Trump after he won, because they were trying to get Hillary elected.

so is the Chalupa lady central to the Ukrainian counter interference narrative?

Interference of what?  Ukraine is central to multiple so called "interference" narratives.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: December 05, 2019, 01:36:18 PM »
just because you sheeple believe every intelligence agency over Q that won't stop Dax from speaking his truth

:ROFL:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 05, 2019, 01:55:31 PM »

Lol no.  Even he knows that’s just for the true morons

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 05, 2019, 01:57:41 PM »
 :lol: :lol:

Why don't LibDerps never want to understand why the previous Ukrainian regime tried to kiss and make-up almost immediately after Trump got elected?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 05, 2019, 01:58:44 PM »

Why don't LibDerps never want to understand why the previous Ukrainian regime tried to kiss and make-up almost immediately after Trump got elected?

Wait you really are?  That’s rough ridin' awesomely looney

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: December 05, 2019, 02:52:53 PM »

What is a fact, looney? 

Slow Dug, just as admit (that as usual) you didn't even know this.   :lol:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: December 05, 2019, 03:37:31 PM »

well they are at war with Russia and in need of US military support to not be overran

the new president was the choice of Moscow who received the support of a considerable influence campaign from the Kremlin

maybe, just maybe (hear me out) they were nervous that the new President may show preferrence to Moscow over Kiev

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: December 05, 2019, 03:43:39 PM »
He’s trolling you dorks.  No one is dumb enough to switch to this just recently manufactured fake conspiracy

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: December 05, 2019, 03:46:21 PM »

well they are at war with Russia and in need of US military support to not be overran

the new president was the choice of Moscow who received the support of a considerable influence campaign from the Kremlin

maybe, just maybe (hear me out) they were nervous that the new President may show preferrence to Moscow over Kiev

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: December 05, 2019, 03:47:06 PM »

What is a fact, looney? 

Slow Dug, just as admit (that as usual) you didn't even know this.   :lol:

Uhh.  I didn’t say anything is a fact.  Your trifocals are smudged

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: December 05, 2019, 03:52:51 PM »
He’s trolling you dorks.  No one is dumb enough to switch to this just recently manufactured fake conspiracy

When are you going to admit that you're absolutely clueless?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: December 05, 2019, 03:59:39 PM »

. . .and maybe (well not maybe) they knew that Trump knew that they were working with the Clinton Campaign.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446   (this isn't election interference pearl clutchers) 

Or are you talking about Zelinksky, if so  :lol:  (Why are you always so far behind the curve?)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: December 05, 2019, 04:00:40 PM »

Tapout DECLINED.

Put up a fight at least. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: December 05, 2019, 04:02:29 PM »

Tapout DECLINED.

Put up a fight at least.

SMDH, it's sad to see you like this Slow Dug.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: December 05, 2019, 04:12:28 PM »
POTUS did.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: December 05, 2019, 05:58:59 PM »
Adam "spies on Congress" Schiff.

Reason: Devin Nunes Supports Secret Surveillance of Americans, Finds Himself Under Surveillance.
https://reason.com/2019/12/05/devin-nunes-secret-surveillance/

Apparently we can put Schiff down as being in full support of spying on American citizens as well.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: December 05, 2019, 06:26:16 PM »
I enjoyed when Swalwell crap himself on air, other than that, this has all been very boring.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 06:35:32 PM by Shooter Jones »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: December 05, 2019, 08:18:34 PM »

. . .and maybe (well not maybe) they knew that Trump knew that they were working with the Clinton Campaign.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446   (this isn't election interference pearl clutchers) 

Or are you talking about Zelinksky, if so  :lol:  (Why are you always so far behind the curve?)

directly from the article you link

Russia’s effort was personally directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin, involved the country’s military and foreign intelligence services, according to U.S. intelligence officials. They reportedly briefed Trump last week on the possibility that Russian operatives might have compromising information on the president-elect. And at a Senate hearing last week on the hacking, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said “I don't think we've ever encountered a more aggressive or direct campaign to interfere in our election process than we've seen in this case.”

There’s little evidence of such a top-down effort by Ukraine. Longtime observers suggest that the rampant corruption, factionalism and economic struggles plaguing the country — not to mention its ongoing strife with Russia — would render it unable to pull off an ambitious covert interference campaign in another country’s election. And President Petro Poroshenko’s administration, along with the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington, insists that Ukraine stayed neutral in the race.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: December 05, 2019, 10:49:50 PM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: December 06, 2019, 10:17:04 AM »

directly from the article you link

Russia’s effort was personally directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin, involved the country’s military and foreign intelligence services, according to U.S. intelligence officials. They reportedly briefed Trump last week on the possibility that Russian operatives might have compromising information on the president-elect. And at a Senate hearing last week on the hacking, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said “I don't think we've ever encountered a more aggressive or direct campaign to interfere in our election process than we've seen in this case.”  Lick You are the master of the obvious and what is already well known.  Your guy, Barack Obama, aka President Stand Down was well aware of Russia's efforts and told his cyber security directory to . . . stand down

There’s little evidence of such a top-down effort by Ukraine. Longtime observers suggest that the rampant corruption, factionalism and economic struggles plaguing the country — not to mention its ongoing strife with Russia — would render it unable to pull off an ambitious covert interference campaign in another country’s election. And President Petro Poroshenko’s administration, along with the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington, insists that Ukraine stayed neutral in the race.   Here we go with the unilateral proclamations from Lick  :jerk: :jerk: Yet we know that for example I'll Take Two Chalupa's is lying straight out of her ass in regards to her activities in the Ukraine, and her role in the Ukraine while she was (and still may be) on the DNC payroll, that's just one person.   In no way have I even implied that this was some sort of massive concentrated effort on the part of the Ukrainian governmental apparatus to interfere in the U.S. elections on par with what Russia was doing (and what we do to them).   But I do appreciate all of your Captain Obvious talking points about the state of corruption in Ukraine.   That was hammered home months ago by the Mega Corrupt Democratic Front Runner Joe Biden and I suspect that's just the tip of the iceberg in regards to the things that he and Dem operatives were up to in the Ukraine . . . USAID money cough . . . cough.   The sad thing is, your party now quite clearly extols the virtues of foreign aid without question or expectations of a change in course in this case, corruption, sad