Author Topic: Impeachment Inquiry thread  (Read 108619 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #525 on: December 06, 2019, 10:18:20 AM »
impressive self own

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: December 06, 2019, 10:19:40 AM »
impressive self own

:lol:  It's sad that you don't even understand what we're talking about, Slow Dug

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: December 06, 2019, 10:33:51 AM »
:lol: :lol:

Why don't LibDerps never want to understand why the previous Ukrainian regime tried to kiss and make-up almost immediately after Trump got elected?

well they are at war with Russia and in need of US military support to not be overran

the new president was the choice of Moscow who received the support of a considerable influence campaign from the Kremlin

maybe, just maybe (hear me out) they were nervous that the new President may show preferrence to Moscow over Kiev

. . .and maybe (well not maybe) they knew that Trump knew that they were working with the Clinton Campaign.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446   (this isn't election interference pearl clutchers) 

Or are you talking about Zelinksky, if so  :lol:  (Why are you always so far behind the curve?)

directly from the article you link

Russia’s effort was personally directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin, involved the country’s military and foreign intelligence services, according to U.S. intelligence officials. They reportedly briefed Trump last week on the possibility that Russian operatives might have compromising information on the president-elect. And at a Senate hearing last week on the hacking, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said “I don't think we've ever encountered a more aggressive or direct campaign to interfere in our election process than we've seen in this case.”  Lick You are the master of the obvious and what is already well known.  Your guy, Barack Obama, aka President Stand Down was well aware of Russia's efforts and told his cyber security directory to . . . stand down

There’s little evidence of such a top-down effort by Ukraine. Longtime observers suggest that the rampant corruption, factionalism and economic struggles plaguing the country — not to mention its ongoing strife with Russia — would render it unable to pull off an ambitious covert interference campaign in another country’s election. And President Petro Poroshenko’s administration, along with the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington, insists that Ukraine stayed neutral in the race.   Here we go with the unilateral proclamations from Lick  :jerk: :jerk: Yet we know that for example I'll Take Two Chalupa's is lying straight out of her ass in regards to her activities in the Ukraine, and her role in the Ukraine while she was (and still may be) on the DNC payroll, that's just one person.   In no way have I even implied that this was some sort of massive concentrated effort on the part of the Ukrainian governmental apparatus to interfere in the U.S. elections on par with what Russia was doing (and what we do to them).   But I do appreciate all of your Captain Obvious talking points about the state of corruption in Ukraine.   That was hammered home months ago by the Mega Corrupt Democratic Front Runner Joe Biden and I suspect that's just the tip of the iceberg in regards to the things that he and Dem operatives were up to in the Ukraine . . . USAID money cough . . . cough.   The sad thing is, your party now quite clearly extols the virtues of foreign aid without question or expectations of a change in course in this case, corruption, sad

dude again i straight copied and pasted this out of your article if you read it

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: December 06, 2019, 10:34:40 AM »
sonofselfowns

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: December 06, 2019, 10:37:00 AM »

Why don't LibDerps never want to understand why the previous Ukrainian regime tried to kiss and make-up almost immediately after Trump got elected?

well they are at war with Russia and in need of US military support to not be overran

the new president was the choice of Moscow who received the support of a considerable influence campaign from the Kremlin

maybe, just maybe (hear me out) they were nervous that the new President may show preferrence to Moscow over Kiev

. . .and maybe (well not maybe) they knew that Trump knew that they were working with the Clinton Campaign.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446   (this isn't election interference pearl clutchers) 

Or are you talking about Zelinksky, if so  :lol:  (Why are you always so far behind the curve?)

directly from the article you link

Russia’s effort was personally directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin, involved the country’s military and foreign intelligence services, according to U.S. intelligence officials. They reportedly briefed Trump last week on the possibility that Russian operatives might have compromising information on the president-elect. And at a Senate hearing last week on the hacking, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said “I don't think we've ever encountered a more aggressive or direct campaign to interfere in our election process than we've seen in this case.”  Lick You are the master of the obvious and what is already well known.  Your guy, Barack Obama, aka President Stand Down was well aware of Russia's efforts and told his cyber security directory to . . . stand down

There’s little evidence of such a top-down effort by Ukraine. Longtime observers suggest that the rampant corruption, factionalism and economic struggles plaguing the country — not to mention its ongoing strife with Russia — would render it unable to pull off an ambitious covert interference campaign in another country’s election. And President Petro Poroshenko’s administration, along with the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington, insists that Ukraine stayed neutral in the race.   Here we go with the unilateral proclamations from Lick  :jerk: :jerk: Yet we know that for example I'll Take Two Chalupa's is lying straight out of her ass in regards to her activities in the Ukraine, and her role in the Ukraine while she was (and still may be) on the DNC payroll, that's just one person.   In no way have I even implied that this was some sort of massive concentrated effort on the part of the Ukrainian governmental apparatus to interfere in the U.S. elections on par with what Russia was doing (and what we do to them).   But I do appreciate all of your Captain Obvious talking points about the state of corruption in Ukraine.   That was hammered home months ago by the Mega Corrupt Democratic Front Runner Joe Biden and I suspect that's just the tip of the iceberg in regards to the things that he and Dem operatives were up to in the Ukraine . . . USAID money cough . . . cough.   The sad thing is, your party now quite clearly extols the virtues of foreign aid without question or expectations of a change in course in this case, corruption, sad

dude again i straight copied and pasted this out of your article if you read it

You're outstanding at pointing out two mutually exclusive things, Lick, great job.

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 06, 2019, 10:39:53 AM »
Lick You are the master of the obvious and what is already well known.  Your guy, Barack Obama, aka President Stand Down was well aware of Russia's efforts and told his cyber security directory to . . . stand down

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/24/580171396/biden-mcconnell-refused-to-sign-bipartisan-statement-on-russian-interference

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 06, 2019, 10:41:03 AM »
Lick You are the master of the obvious and what is already well known.  Your guy, Barack Obama, aka President Stand Down was well aware of Russia's efforts and told his cyber security directory to . . . stand down

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/24/580171396/biden-mcconnell-refused-to-sign-bipartisan-statement-on-russian-interference

I'll take things we already knew for $1000, Alex

What does that have to do with the Ukraine?

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 06, 2019, 10:41:28 AM »
What is happening to Dax's brain?  :frown:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 06, 2019, 10:48:32 AM »

Why are you weirdo's trying to come at me with things that are already known and completely irrelevant.

:lol: :lol:  FFS, you guys have melted down for 3 years about Russian interference, your guys own people told him repeatedly and his response to them was to stand down.   You don't need to make any public statements in regards to anything when you're talking cyber-security or operations of that nature.   Does the cyber-security command of the DOD make a public statement every time they do something?   Biden, Obama, McConnell's public statements or lack of public acknowledgement are irrelevant to the stand down order.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 06, 2019, 10:51:09 AM »
Dax when you wake up in the mirning, what are the first websites you go to to get your news? Just curious.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 06, 2019, 10:55:26 AM »
Dax when you wake up in the mirning, what are the first websites you go to to get your news? Just curious.

:lol:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 06, 2019, 10:58:08 AM »

Wait, so now you're saying there was election interference by Ukraine and President Stand Down knew about it and did nothing about it?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 06, 2019, 11:10:06 AM »

Wait, so now you're saying there was election interference by Ukraine and President Stand Down knew about it and did nothing about it?

OMG.   You're talking about public proclamations after the fact.

President Stand Down was informed by the director of cybersecurity for these United States (and others) that the Russians were trying to hack/influence etc. etc. the elections, and President Stand Down's response to them was (and Susan Rice's response as well) . . . stand down.

And no . . . in regards to the Ukraine, I'm talking about certain individuals in the Ukraine trying to help the Clinton campaign.

You guys are at least 4 laps down here, as usual.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 06, 2019, 11:11:12 AM »
Old people and technology  :frown:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 06, 2019, 11:12:03 AM »
Old people and technology  :frown:

Oh Lib . . . you try so hard  :lol:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: December 06, 2019, 11:27:56 AM »

Why are you weirdo's trying to come at me with things that are already known and completely irrelevant.

:lol: :lol:  FFS, you guys have melted down for 3 years about Russian interference, your guys own people told him repeatedly and his response to them was to stand down.   You don't need to make any public statements in regards to anything when you're talking cyber-security or operations of that nature.   Does the cyber-security command of the DOD make a public statement every time they do something?   Biden, Obama, McConnell's public statements or lack of public acknowledgement are irrelevant to the stand down order.

what could Obama have done that you wouldn't have absolutely freaked out about?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 06, 2019, 11:50:23 AM »

what could Obama have done that you wouldn't have absolutely freaked out about?

:lol:   Do you think if they actually tried to do something about it they were gonna hold a press conference?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 06, 2019, 11:50:47 AM »
And no . . . in regards to the Ukraine, I'm talking about certain individuals in the Ukraine trying to help the Clinton campaign.

It is hard to keep up with your mental gymnastics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 06, 2019, 11:52:17 AM »

It is hard to keep up with your mental gymnastics.

It's hard dealing with people who don't even know what's going on.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 06, 2019, 11:53:05 AM »
“Civilization as we know it today is at stake in the next election, and certainly, our planet,” said Pelosi.

Fewer U.S. wars, less U.S. hegemony spells the end of civilization according to Nancy Pelosi

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 06, 2019, 12:49:35 PM »
I don’t actually know the context but I assume she’s talking about climate change that our President refuses to acknowledge.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 06, 2019, 01:29:31 PM »
I don’t actually know the context but I assume she’s talking about climate change that our President refuses to acknowledge.

Yes, I actually heard this in the car last night and it was a response to a question about climate change and holding companies liable for pollution
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 06, 2019, 01:36:00 PM »
Good spin attempt Dax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 06, 2019, 01:53:14 PM »
Bold and dramatic

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 07, 2019, 12:08:05 PM »
That was an impressive assembly of daxposts.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f