Author Topic: Impeachment Inquiry thread  (Read 108600 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Impeachment Inquiry thread
« Reply #575 on: December 09, 2019, 04:58:30 PM »
The Republicans are 100% just winging this entire thing. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!?!?

They are the same people who campaigned for 6 years to repeal and replace Obamacare and then couldn't do it with control of the House, Senate, and Presidency.

That's because lover of all wars John McCain became a LibBot Nation hero . . . which is fitting of Libbot Nation's love for all armed conflict and demand for even more.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 09, 2019, 05:16:23 PM »
This is a total power move that I 1000% endorse btw.

yeah, that dude's a stud (i realize available evidence indicates he's not very good at his job, but there it is).
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 10, 2019, 07:39:57 AM »
Looks like my timeline was spot on
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 10, 2019, 01:24:53 PM »
This is a total power move that I 1000% endorse btw.

yeah, that dude's a stud (i realize available evidence indicates he's not very good at his job, but there it is).

https://twitter.com/TheFreshMarket/status/1204129992575258625
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 10, 2019, 01:28:41 PM »
Ha

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 11, 2019, 07:20:33 PM »
Well, this is going about as well as you'd expect. Representative Ken Buck just said he'd like to punch Robert De Niro in the face.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 12, 2019, 10:11:26 PM »
More like 2.5 branches of government

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1205311801212190727

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 13, 2019, 07:14:52 AM »
It’s sad that LibBot Nation rides with a guy like Jerry Nadler, a guy who just spews the exact same thing he said 20 years ago only changing a couple of words.

Little Jerry has hated Trump for decades.   

Personal vendettas are the hallmark of LibDerpDom.   Sad.  But Useful Idiot LibBot nation will fall in behind anything to support the cause. 

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: December 13, 2019, 07:45:11 AM »
Nadler has hated Trump for decades? Oh, well I can't get behind that.  Everyone knows Trump only recently became a piece of crap.  :sdeek:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: December 13, 2019, 07:48:46 AM »
Imagine dax being your father or spouse and literally everything negative that happens to him is the result of some imagined personal vendetta. How exhausting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: December 13, 2019, 07:51:23 AM »
Nadler has hated Trump for decades? Oh, well I can't get behind that.  Everyone knows Trump only recently became a piece of crap.  :sdeek:

Like I said in another thread.  Don’t worry, you’ll get somebody in there soon and you can go back to not giving a crap about immigrants, overthrowing defenseless countries, refugee’ing hundreds of thousands of people etc etc all over again.  Just like you did from 2008 to 2016. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: December 13, 2019, 07:57:26 AM »

Like I said in another thread.  Don’t worry, you’ll get somebody in there soon and you can go back to not giving a crap about immigrants, overthrowing defenseless countries, refugee’ing hundreds of thousands of people etc etc all over again.  Just like you did from 2008 to 2016.

It'll be nice not to have to be concerned about how much of a eff up our president is again.  I miss those days. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: December 13, 2019, 08:00:18 AM »

It'll be nice not to have to be concerned about how much of a eff up our president is again.  I miss those days.

Like I said, you’ll fall right in line like a good useful idiot and the regime changes, refugee’ing, millions of deportations, appeasement of China etc etc can begin again unfettered. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: December 13, 2019, 08:10:44 AM »
As long as they hold some power in the Legislative branch, they'll just try to strip the office of it's powers before a Democrat takes over

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: December 13, 2019, 08:14:02 AM »
Congress has been pretty toothless from the beginning, tbh. Trump is actually doing a great job of exposing problems in our system. Just not sure it’s fixable other than maybe recognizing the electoral college is a joke and allowing the people to actually vote on a president.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: December 13, 2019, 08:14:04 AM »
LibBot Nation:  Concerned about the concentration of power in the executive branch since January 2017

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: December 13, 2019, 08:14:37 AM »
Congress has been pretty toothless from the beginning, tbh. Trump is actually doing a great job of exposing problems in our system. Just not sure it’s fixable other than maybe recognizing the electoral college is a joke and allowing the people to actually vote on a president.

Disgraceful

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: December 13, 2019, 08:21:50 AM »

Disgraceful

High praise :blush:

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: December 13, 2019, 09:52:22 AM »
Congress has been pretty toothless from the beginning, tbh. Trump is actually doing a great job of exposing problems in our system. Just not sure it’s fixable other than maybe recognizing the electoral college is a joke and allowing the people to actually vote on a president .

:lol:

One of my faves.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: December 13, 2019, 09:53:53 AM »
It really is sad that the US still has constitutionally sanctioned voter suppression

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: December 13, 2019, 09:57:04 AM »
It really is sad that the US still has constitutionally sanctioned voter suppression

It really is sad to LibBot idiots wanting to completely disenfranchise voters because they live in less populated areas and allow politicians to only pay attention to a select and very small grouping of meccas to urban sprawl.

But here we are.

More surprising that someone that has been utterly marginalized by his own party wants this.