Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 139817 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #1050 on: July 29, 2021, 10:08:38 AM »
Getting mad at the UK for promoting exercise is 100% on brand from the people who hate Michelle Obama for trying to get kids to eat healthier
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: July 29, 2021, 12:03:30 PM »
Prejudices and stereotypes are born from childhood. And society and the media amplify them.

Whose woman is this?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: July 30, 2021, 01:01:11 PM »
We now know HIPAA and ADA are toothless
588 Views | 12 Replies
wbt58458:36a
While these two laws were trotted out to cover everything from emotional support llamas to preferential parking at health clubs, the truth is your employer can now do anything they want in light of COVID.

These two force fields served to protect idiocy for decades - as soon as they were used to protect normal people, the feds said "aw those laws don't really mean *****"

Good to know. HIPAA and ADA can no longer be used as a trump card by those seeking special privilege any longer.

Here's a little chart for those that don't understand the law.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: July 30, 2021, 04:00:30 PM »
Just paid $7.03 for a can of Copenhagen
1,949 Views | 50 Replies
Clob9412:48p
I've been buying it from the same store for years. Usually around $5.90 or so. Since Biden took office it's bounced a dollar 13. Over a 20% increase.

Thanks Bidenflation.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: July 30, 2021, 04:11:35 PM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: July 30, 2021, 06:57:42 PM »
Honestly expected way more dip related posts

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: July 31, 2021, 10:13:18 AM »
Wokeyo Olympics 2020
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: July 31, 2021, 01:08:01 PM »
Wokeyo Olympics 2020

This is actually pretty funny, though.

Separate factoid this group probably already knows, but the ADA does not cover emotional support animals. Only dogs and miniature horses (seriously) that are trained service animals.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: July 31, 2021, 01:48:16 PM »
Wokeyo Olympics 2020

This is actually pretty funny, though.

Separate factoid this group probably already knows, but the ADA does not cover emotional support animals. Only dogs and miniature horses (seriously) that are trained service animals.

Yes, it is amazing.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: August 01, 2021, 11:48:55 PM »
And we are on our way.
217 Views | 3 Replies
APHIS AG11:30p
"Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyranny." - Aristotle

What is happening to our country has happened before. History just keeps repeating itself.
1 edit3    ...
C@LAg11:32p
we are still just in the menstrual cramps phase. wait until we hit menopause.
m
2    ...
Pookers11:38p
Repeal the 19th.
1    ...
The_Fox11:39p
In reply to Pookers
Pookers said:
Repeal the 19th.

This is the way.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: August 01, 2021, 11:54:27 PM »
A call to the CDC Hotline
1,542 Views | 15 Replies
rocky the dog9:24p
A MUST READ..

Logic. This certainly helps to explain why there is such uncertainty and confusion amongst the masses.

ME: CDC, should I get poke if I already had Covid?

CDC: "Yes, you should be poked regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That's because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19."

ME: Oh, okay, we don't know how long natural immunity lasts. Got it. So, how long does poke-induced immunity last?

CDC: "There is still a lot we are learning about COVID-19 pokes and CDC is constantly reviewing evidence and updating guidance. We don't know how long protection lasts for those who are poked."

ME: Okay but wait a second. I thought you said the reason I need the poke was because we don't know how long my natural immunity lasts, but it seems like you're saying we ALSO don't know how long poke immunity lasts either. So, how exactly is the poke immunity better than my natural immunity?

CDC:

ME: Uh alright. But, haven't there been a bunch of studies suggesting that natural immunity could last for years or decades?

CDC: Yes.

NEWYORKTIMES: "Years, maybe even decades, according to a new study."

ME: Ah. So natural immunity might last longer than poke immunity?

CDC: Possibly. You never know.

ME: Okay. If I get the poke, does that mean I won't get sick?

BRITAIN: Nope. We are just now entering a seasonal spike and about half of our infections and hospital admissions are poked people.

ME: CDC, is this true? Are there a lot of people in the U.S. catching Covid after getting the poke?

CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren't out there looking for them.

ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don't track them because they've been poked? You only track the UN-poked Covid cases?

CDC: That's right.

ME: Oh, okay. Hmm. Well, if I can still get sick after I get the poke, how is it helping me?

CDC: We never said you wouldn't get sick. We said it would reduce your chances of serious illness or death.

ME: Oh, sorry. Alright, exactly how much does it reduce my chance of serious illness or death.

CDC: We don't know "exactly."

ME: Oh. Then what's your best estimate for how much risk reduction there is?

CDC: We don't know, okay? Next question.

ME: Um, if I'm healthy and don't want the poke, is there any reason I should get it?

CDC: Yes, for the collective.

ME: How does the collective benefit from me getting poked?

CDC: Because you could spread the virus to someone else who might get sick and die.

ME: Can a poked person spread the virus to someone else?

ME: So if I get poked, I could still spread the virus to someone else?

ME: But I thought you just said, the REASON I should get poked was to prevent me spreading the virus? How does that make sense if I can still catch Covid and spread it after getting the poke?

CDC: Never mind that. The other thing is, if you stay unpoked, there's a chance the virus could possibly mutate into a strain that escapes the pokes protection, putting all poked people at risk.

ME: So the poke stops the virus from mutating?

CDC: No.

ME: So it can still mutate in poked people?

ME: This seems confusing. If the poke doesn't stop mutations, and it doesn't stop infections, then how does me getting poked help prevent a more deadly strain from evolving to escape the poke?

CDC: You aren't listening, okay? The bottom line is: as long as you are unpoked, you pose a threat to poked people.

ME: But what KIND of threat??

CDC: The threat that they could get a serious case of Covid and possibly die.

ME: My brain hurts. Didn't you JUST say that the poke doesn't keep people from catching Covid, but prevents a serious case or dying? Now it seems like you're saying poked people can still easily die from Covid even after they got the poke just by running into an unpoked person! Which is it??

CDC: That's it, we're hanging up now.

ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get poked, because we don't know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don't know how long poke immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a poked person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the poke, I can give it to the poked person anyways. And, the other poked person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right?

ME: Um, hello? Is anyone there?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: August 02, 2021, 12:16:45 AM »
I do appreciate the dialogue format to Rocky's creative writing exercise. You don't usually see that style anymore.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: August 02, 2021, 08:20:13 AM »
I do appreciate the dialogue format to Rocky's creative writing exercise. You don't usually see that style anymore.

And a phony phone call tot he CDC no less!

That has to be insanely effective and convincing those idiots to not get vaxxed.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: August 02, 2021, 08:30:45 AM »
When people asked if it was real Rocky said he got it in an email from his sister and is trying to track down a source

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: August 02, 2021, 08:42:31 AM »
When people asked if it was real Rocky said he got it in an email from his sister and is trying to track down a source

all parts of that response are so maga it might as well weigh 350lbs and vape.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 08:50:51 AM by Dugout DickStone »

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: August 02, 2021, 11:17:16 AM »
1,542 Views | 15 Replies
A MUST READ..

Logic. This certainly helps to explain why there is such uncertainty and confusion amongst the masses.

CDC: "Yes, you should be poked regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That's because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19."

ME: Oh, okay, we don't know how long natural immunity lasts. Got it. So, how long does poke-induced immunity last?

CDC: "There is still a lot we are learning about COVID-19 pokes and CDC is constantly reviewing evidence and updating guidance. We don't know how long protection lasts for those who are poked."

ME: Okay but wait a second. I thought you said the reason I need the poke was because we don't know how long my natural immunity lasts, but it seems like you're saying we ALSO don't know how long poke immunity lasts either. So, how exactly is the poke immunity better than my natural immunity?

CDC:

ME: Uh alright. But, haven't there been a bunch of studies suggesting that natural immunity could last for years or decades?

BRITAIN: Nope. We are just now entering a seasonal spike and about half of our infections and hospital admissions are poked people.

ME: CDC, is this true? Are there a lot of people in the U.S. catching Covid after getting the poke?

CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren't out there looking for them.

ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don't track them because they've been poked? You only track the UN-poked Covid cases?

ME: Oh, okay. Hmm. Well, if I can still get sick after I get the poke, how is it helping me?

CDC: We never said you wouldn't get sick. We said it would reduce your chances of serious illness or death.

ME: Oh, sorry. Alright, exactly how much does it reduce my chance of serious illness or death.

ME: Um, if I'm healthy and don't want the poke, is there any reason I should get it?

CDC: Because you could spread the virus to someone else who might get sick and die.

ME: But I thought you just said, the REASON I should get poked was to prevent me spreading the virus? How does that make sense if I can still catch Covid and spread it after getting the poke?

CDC: Never mind that. The other thing is, if you stay unpoked, there's a chance the virus could possibly mutate into a strain that escapes the pokes protection, putting all poked people at risk.

ME: This seems confusing. If the poke doesn't stop mutations, and it doesn't stop infections, then how does me getting poked help prevent a more deadly strain from evolving to escape the poke?

CDC: You aren't listening, okay? The bottom line is: as long as you are unpoked, you pose a threat to poked people.

ME: My brain hurts. Didn't you JUST say that the poke doesn't keep people from catching Covid, but prevents a serious case or dying? Now it seems like you're saying poked people can still easily die from Covid even after they got the poke just by running into an unpoked person! Which is it??

ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get poked, because we don't know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don't know how long poke immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a poked person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the poke, I can give it to the poked person anyways. And, the other poked person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right?

No one probably even posts the data:  more than 90% of cases – and more than 95% of hospitalizations and deaths – have been among unvaccinated people, according to the KFF analysis. In most states, more than 98% of cases were among the unvaccinated.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: August 02, 2021, 11:50:35 AM »

Wow at all of that

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: August 02, 2021, 11:52:05 AM »
1,542 Views | 15 Replies
A MUST READ..

CDC:

SOMEONE FROM MEADE, KS POSTED THIS EXACT THING ON FACEBOOK!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: August 02, 2021, 11:57:01 AM »
Rocky’s family tree is huge.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: August 02, 2021, 12:04:35 PM »
Of course that was a real conversation. Who doesn't routinely get the CDC, NEWYORKTIMES and BRITAIN all on a conference call?

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: August 02, 2021, 12:57:40 PM »
Of course that was a real conversation. Who doesn't routinely get the CDC, NEWYORKTIMES and BRITAIN all on a conference call?

So many of them thought that was a transcript.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: August 02, 2021, 04:46:51 PM »
Surprised the thread title didn't read "Re: RE: RE: re: Re: A MUST READ"

So at least rocky the dog was savvy enough to make that edit.   :thumbs:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: August 02, 2021, 05:51:41 PM »
MAGAs live on facebook.  I can't hardly stand to view facebook anymore, due to the stupidity.  :facepalm:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: August 03, 2021, 12:11:24 AM »

Wow at all of that
I already feel sorry for the effort Rocky is about to expend tracking down the source of that thing.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: August 03, 2021, 06:05:36 AM »

Wow at all of that
I already feel sorry for the effort Rocky is about to expend tracking down the source of that thing.

That piece of crap could care less.  The bad person didn't tell anyone that it was not his convo. until questioned.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.