Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 149079 times)

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #600 on: December 21, 2020, 11:25:13 AM »
I don't know why I clicked on that or what I expected

Aren't all the links some form of "look, bigots over here?"

Pretty much.  I think I expect to laugh at them but instead just get sad.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 21, 2020, 11:30:20 AM »
I don't even know what that means. This is old school racist "Kool cigarettes and Schlitz Malt Liquor?"

Trayvon Martin

He was a 17 year old boy killed almost 9 years ago while simply walking home with some snacks that any 17 year old would have. The kid wasn't bothering anyone, not breaking the law, just walking home. How much do you have to hate black people to not only recall that quickly off the cuff, 9 years later, but then you assign skittles and tea as a negative stereotype for all black people just because that's what he happened to have in his hand? When people, even well meaning liberals, try to soft peddle racism, this is the type of thing that's scary. The person who posted that is fetishizing killing black kids, he's a silent danger to me and people who look like me.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 21, 2020, 11:34:12 AM »
I don't even know what that means. This is old school racist "Kool cigarettes and Schlitz Malt Liquor?"

Trayvon Martin

He was a 17 year old boy killed almost 9 years ago while simply walking home with some snacks that any 17 year old would have. The kid wasn't bothering anyone, not breaking the law, just walking home. How much do you have to hate black people to not only recall that quickly off the cuff, 9 years later, but then you assign skittles and tea as a negative stereotype for all black people just because that's what he happened to have in his hand? When people, even well meaning liberals, try to soft peddle racism, this is the type of thing that's scary. The person who posted that is fetishizing killing black kids, he's a silent danger to me and people who look like me.

I agree that is worse. I had forgotten that's what Trayvon had on him.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 21, 2020, 11:44:45 AM »

Trayvon Martin

Agreed except that dude is probably only a danger to his toilet and his ex wife and would absolutely crap himself if you even looked at him. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 21, 2020, 11:46:20 AM »

Trayvon Martin

Agreed except that dude is probably only a danger to his toilet and his ex wife and would absolutely crap himself if you even looked at him.

George Zimmerman was/is a giant pussy with a gun, it was literally his winning defense.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 21, 2020, 11:54:14 AM »

Trayvon Martin

George Zimmerman was/is a giant pussy with a gun, it was literally his winning defense.

Facts.  I just think that guy doesn't even have the stones to try and chase Martin.  I am not disagreeing, just my impression of that board is it is an absolute wuss fest where they all make crap up to try and impress their fellow incels

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 21, 2020, 12:32:55 PM »
i think whether or not this particular racist actually has the nerves to murder someone in cold blood because of the color ot their skin is somewhat beside the point

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 21, 2020, 12:50:54 PM »

Trayvon Martin

Facts.  I just think that guy doesn't even have the stones to try and chase Martin.  I am not disagreeing, just my impression of that board is it is an absolute wuss fest where they all make crap up to try and impress their fellow incels

Guns give cowards courage.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 21, 2020, 01:25:39 PM »

Trayvon Martin

Absolutely nothing more dangerous than someone actually scared of everything while strapped.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 22, 2020, 10:19:00 PM »

Trayvon Martin

Absolutely nothing more dangerous than someone actually scared of everything while strapped.

Truer words have never been spoken
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 25, 2020, 03:05:33 PM »
In the real world, Kevin McCallister is a bigger criminal than the burglars
598 Views | 7 Replies
waitwhat?1:37p
Friendly reminder that in our insane "justice" system, Home Alone's protagonist is actually the bigger criminal and would be subject to harsher penalties than the guys trying to break in and rob him. The burglars could also sue the family for what Kevin did to them.

Food for thought. Merry Christmas.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 25, 2020, 04:45:29 PM »
In the real world, Kevin McCallister is a bigger criminal than the burglars
598 Views | 7 Replies
waitwhat?1:37p
Friendly reminder that in our insane "justice" system, Home Alone's protagonist is actually the bigger criminal and would be subject to harsher penalties than the guys trying to break in and rob him. The burglars could also sue the family for what Kevin did to them.

Food for thought. Merry Christmas.

He's not wrong! Although I bet the fact that Kevin is a white juvenile means the courts will take it pretty easy on him

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 28, 2020, 03:45:39 PM »
Section 230 and Texags moderation?
29 Views | 0 Replies
Chamonix3:43p
If Section 230 is repealed how do you think it will affect texags moderation? Will they continue to edit people's posts without transparency, or will that make them a publisher?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 30, 2020, 09:03:35 PM »
ATLAS SHRUGGED as a Solution
1,329 Views | 18 Replies
sail33or1:09p
Very intelligent book about what is happening now in the US but written long ago. History repeating itself.

The concept is that without "doers" like engineers, builders, farmers, etc. the world (or US would quickly collapse)

Politicians, FBI, Military Generals, Amazon, Facebook, Cell Phone Addicts believe they run the World. But in fact they are worthless and add NOTHING to a functioning World.

So in "Atlas Shrugged" "doers" go on Strike.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 04, 2021, 12:14:07 PM »
Thread about the Jan 6th million maga March

Maroon Stormtrooper11:02a
In reply to ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg said:
The only thing that stopped me was not having enough vacation days to use, have to save them for the family trip each summer and holidays. Anyone know of a way I could claim this as a business trip? (kidding... kinda)

Same. If I hade more days I'd be there. I already told the wife if something goes down or Trump calls for armed patriots I'm going hell or high water.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: January 04, 2021, 12:16:26 PM »
So is anyone on that board going?  the tree of liberty needs more refreshing than that

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: January 04, 2021, 12:44:05 PM »
I'm sure that maga patriot dax is just waiting on the green light from trump like his pal maroon stormtrooper

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: January 04, 2021, 12:45:48 PM »
(if he has enough vacation time to save the republic, obviously)

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: January 04, 2021, 12:46:37 PM »

In reply to ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg said:
The only thing that stopped me was not having enough vacation days to use, have to save them for the family trip each summer and holidays. Anyone know of a way I could claim this as a business trip? (kidding... kinda)

Same. If I hade more days I'd be there. I already told the wife if something goes down or Drumpf calls for armed patriots I'm going hell or high water.

Wanting to go bad enough to joke about writing it off as a business trip and having grandiose claims of saving the republic but reneging because he doesn't have enough vacay days is peak maga

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: January 04, 2021, 12:49:14 PM »

In reply to ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg said:

Same. If I hade more days I'd be there. I already told the wife if something goes down or Drumpf calls for armed patriots I'm going hell or high water.

Wanting to go bad enough to joke about writing it off as a business trip and having grandiose claims of saving the republic but reneging because he doesn't have enough vacay days is peak maga

Democracy is at stake.... but vacation with the family comes first.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: January 04, 2021, 01:29:13 PM »

In reply to ClutchCityAg
ClutchCityAg said:

Mission: Save America (and as much PTO as possible)

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: January 04, 2021, 05:42:40 PM »
CS782:03p
In reply to Maroon Stormtrooper
Maroon Stormtrooper said:
I already told the wife if something goes down or Trump calls for armed patriots I'm going hell or high water.

Im with you there. Im not driving for two days just to stand around holding a sign. If things do kick off, there will need to be an influx in the days after.

I haven't said anything to my wife but im sure she knows. This will be no different than getting in the truck and going wherever you are needed after a storm hits. Sometimes good men have to take action!

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: January 04, 2021, 05:51:45 PM »
milner793:24p
Waiter at BJs on Sunday told us he was pulling a double shift then heading out to DC. Really proud of that guy and what he is doing. "I'm doing it for the kids," he told us. "We cannot allow our country to be stolen." My daughter insisted that we tip him $20.20.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: January 04, 2021, 05:53:07 PM »
milner793:24p
Waiter at BJs on Sunday told us he was pulling a double shift then heading out to DC. Really proud of that guy and what he is doing. "I'm doing it for the kids," he told us. "We cannot allow our country to be stolen." My daughter insisted that we tip him $20.20.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Patriotism at it's finest

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: January 04, 2021, 05:53:13 PM »