Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 141580 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #575 on: November 19, 2020, 11:31:16 AM »
I hope the slander in question is this thread.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 19, 2020, 01:00:11 PM »
99% sure the way to resolve the issue is to not be a bitch about it

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 19, 2020, 03:13:00 PM »
99% sure the way to resolve the issue is to not be a bitch about it

you don't know maga

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 24, 2020, 11:10:00 AM »
? for fellow Conservatives, which paper do you trust more for Political Coverage?
266 Views | 8 Replies
Ferg10:39a
1 Wall Street Journal
2 Epoch Times
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 24, 2020, 11:12:10 AM »
omg love it

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 07, 2020, 11:20:10 AM »
Will there be riots to destroy the Dominion voting machines?
204 Views | 4 Replies
TurkeyBaconLeg11:07a
I would not be surprised to see some upset Georgia residents pull a BLM type riot in all the Georgia counties and storm the polling places that store Dominion voting machines and counting machines. If the judicial system wont allow examination of these machines for fraud, some folks just might take matters into their own hands.

The judges say that the lawsuits about these machines should have occurred before the election. But, back then they said you had to wait for the election to happen before you could file. Catch 22.

Then someone is probably going to say, screw this! These machines needs to go...

This would force the use of more conventional methods for balloting in the upcoming run-off election. Because right now, who the hell trusts any of these machines and their programming?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: December 07, 2020, 11:28:20 AM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 15, 2020, 03:21:57 PM »
This is a post in the q thread in response to a post urging people to come to terms that q was a work. I saw this morning it had 200 stars. This afternoon I checked the q thread again and apparently the post was removed and the resident qags are not happy at all. Working theory is the lib mods didn't like a Q thread post getting post of the day during signing season and they are now randomly spamming the c&p'd post. Some asking if getting rid of section 230 will stop this persecution.

So Lin Wood is a loon for calling out corrupt pieces of filth? For calling out obvious fraud and blatant cheating? This thread is more in tune with truth than Joe Pedophile Rapist Racist Corrupt Biden has been in any of his 47 failed years in the swamp.

The difference between me (as well as many on this thread) and the liberals that have flocked to TA to gloat over this miscreant getting "elected" (you may be one of those libs, i can't remember) is the following...

I didn't vote in 2016, but I was ecstatic that Hillary lost. She is pure evil.

I didn't vote because I had lost faith in Republicans. I think McCain, Romney and Bushes are/were as corrupt as the Democrats. If Jeb Bush had been the nominee in 2016, it would have been business as usual, 2 globalist puppets.

But Trump won, miraculously. At first, I didn't know what to think about him, I was just glad he beat Hillary. And the fact that all the evil globalist media and politicians HATED him gave me hope.

Then I watched.

You see. I am a Trump fan not because he is Republican or even Conservative. I am a Trump fan because he obviously, unabashedly, unashamedly LOVES America and Americans. He is an enemy of the evil, corrupt swamp. I knew about Jeffrey Epstein years ago. Under Trump, that sick mother **er got arrested.

Difference...

The libs on this board (you?) don't give a single solitary ** about the corruption of their leaders. They will ignore it all in the name of "winning". Winning what? Another 4 years of human traffickers having free reign to supply these ***s with little boys and girls?

Another 4 years of new wars in faraway countries for our already-suicidal troops to fight in?

Another 4 years of "you need to pay more taxes" while they enrich themselves through kickbacks and sweetheart foreign "jobs" for their crack-addicted family members?

Where is there any sense of integrity, honor, shame in the people who support and vote for the trash Democrat party? There is none!! "Yay Joe Biden won! Yeah, he's probably a pedophile, yeah, he's probably super corrupt with all the stuff that's come out about Ukraine and China and Hunter, yeah, he probably raped Tara Reade and many others (rapists don't stop at 1)... But Yay, my team won!"

That's the difference. I am ashamed of the Bushes, of ever voting for them, of falling for their lies. Libs not only aren't ashamed of the Clintons, they tried to elect Hillary. In God's name, WHY?

So, while i am not holding my breath, I will hold onto a sliver of hope that our corrupt system can somehow have four more years of Trump, someone all these evil corrupt swamp creatures, including the Bushes, hate. He obviously won and it took historic amounts of fraud to "beat" him. I would be fine with whatever means he uses to beat back the swamp another 4 years. Courts, Pence, military, Kraken, Godzilla, bring it on.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 15, 2020, 04:40:44 PM »
This is a post in the q thread in response to a post urging people to come to terms that q was a work. I saw this morning it had 200 stars. This afternoon I checked the q thread again and apparently the post was removed and the resident qags are not happy at all. Working theory is the lib mods didn't like a Q thread post getting post of the day during signing season and they are now randomly spamming the c&p'd post. Some asking if getting rid of section 230 will stop this persecution.

So Lin Wood is a loon for calling out corrupt pieces of filth? For calling out obvious fraud and blatant cheating? This thread is more in tune with truth than Joe Pedophile Rapist Racist Corrupt Biden has been in any of his 47 failed years in the swamp.

The difference between me (as well as many on this thread) and the liberals that have flocked to TA to gloat over this miscreant getting "elected" (you may be one of those libs, i can't remember) is the following...

I didn't vote in 2016, but I was ecstatic that Hillary lost. She is pure evil.

I didn't vote because I had lost faith in Republicans. I think McCain, Romney and Bushes are/were as corrupt as the Democrats. If Jeb Bush had been the nominee in 2016, it would have been business as usual, 2 globalist puppets.

But Trump won, miraculously. At first, I didn't know what to think about him, I was just glad he beat Hillary. And the fact that all the evil globalist media and politicians HATED him gave me hope.

Then I watched.

You see. I am a Trump fan not because he is Republican or even Conservative. I am a Trump fan because he obviously, unabashedly, unashamedly LOVES America and Americans. He is an enemy of the evil, corrupt swamp. I knew about Jeffrey Epstein years ago. Under Trump, that sick mother **er got arrested.

Difference...

The libs on this board (you?) don't give a single solitary ** about the corruption of their leaders. They will ignore it all in the name of "winning". Winning what? Another 4 years of human traffickers having free reign to supply these ***s with little boys and girls?

Another 4 years of new wars in faraway countries for our already-suicidal troops to fight in?

Another 4 years of "you need to pay more taxes" while they enrich themselves through kickbacks and sweetheart foreign "jobs" for their crack-addicted family members?

Where is there any sense of integrity, honor, shame in the people who support and vote for the trash Democrat party? There is none!! "Yay Joe Biden won! Yeah, he's probably a pedophile, yeah, he's probably super corrupt with all the stuff that's come out about Ukraine and China and Hunter, yeah, he probably raped Tara Reade and many others (rapists don't stop at 1)... But Yay, my team won!"

That's the difference. I am ashamed of the Bushes, of ever voting for them, of falling for their lies. Libs not only aren't ashamed of the Clintons, they tried to elect Hillary. In God's name, WHY?

So, while i am not holding my breath, I will hold onto a sliver of hope that our corrupt system can somehow have four more years of Trump, someone all these evil corrupt swamp creatures, including the Bushes, hate. He obviously won and it took historic amounts of fraud to "beat" him. I would be fine with whatever means he uses to beat back the swamp another 4 years. Courts, Pence, military, Kraken, Godzilla, bring it on.
The Q obsession with pedophiles is really weird. Maybe some sort of projection I'm not sure

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 15, 2020, 05:00:07 PM »
LMFAO, total texagsy twist here. Mods have commented and the post was deleted because of a technical issue. The technical issue? The original post calling q a work was the deletion target because the q thread is off limits from dissenting opinions (seriously), but sometimes direct replies are auto-removed as well. Apologies accepted, pitchforks have been returned to the barn (or wherever those things are kept).

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: December 15, 2020, 05:10:24 PM »
so how many still think Q is a real thing and not a major hustle of their dumb maga brains?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: December 15, 2020, 05:21:25 PM »
so how many still think Q is a real thing and not a major hustle of their dumb maga brains?

https://twitter.com/JanNWolfe/status/1338662302036471810

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: December 15, 2020, 05:23:17 PM »
they got BDS worse than dax.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: December 15, 2020, 05:31:22 PM »
HUNTERHUNTERHUNTER

:ROFL: :love:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: December 15, 2020, 11:14:51 PM »
lol at thinking the recruits are reading that trash, if they were all of the overt racism would be a much bigger problem than some weirdo q crap.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: December 20, 2020, 08:33:54 PM »
Best Buy Commerical
601 Views | 6 Replies
FPS_Dough7:47p
Where the girl is saving up to buy her girlfriend a laptop. LOL SMH

Lots of lesbos buying laptop?
1 edit

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: December 21, 2020, 08:48:08 AM »

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: December 21, 2020, 08:51:28 AM »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: December 21, 2020, 08:55:48 AM »
I don't know why I clicked on that or what I expected

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: December 21, 2020, 08:57:24 AM »
Same, I don't think I'll be clicking again

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: December 21, 2020, 11:03:49 AM »

Aren't all the links some form of "look, bigots over here?"

By the way the most offensive post was this one

skittles and arizona tea for everyone.

That person is an absolute practicing white supremacist

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: December 21, 2020, 11:06:10 AM »
I don't even know what that means. This is old school racist "Kool cigarettes and Schlitz Malt Liquor?"

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: December 21, 2020, 11:10:27 AM »
I don't even know what that means. This is old school racist "Kool cigarettes and Schlitz Malt Liquor?"

Trayvon Martin

It doesn't surprise me that there are people who think that way, but I'm always shocked at the lack of pushback even in an environment like texags. There are two gay conservatives that do a pretty good job of calling out the constant homophobia but the racial stuff is rarely questioned.