Author Topic: Bill Tribute Thread For Sentimental Qatz To Share Fun Memzys (No gE'ing Allowed)  (Read 31601 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
ryan young didn’t block for chad may

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline HugeCat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
lol, good catch Mr. clams. Boy do I feel like an idiot. I was thinking of Barrett Brooks.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
i know you were

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

That's exactly what was being alleged, brainiac
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

As glad as I was to see Bill go, I’ll never forget two things:

1) he showed up to a funeral for a young local kid. Tragic circumstances and yet he took the time to give condolences to the mom and dad. I’m still sentimental about it. He was aware of the illness during previous months, had players sign a ball for the child prior to the child’s demise, but he must have seen the obit or something. Guy was a genuine good human.

2) the beautiful October fall afternoon when that ball from Straw fell into the waiting arms of Andre Coleman to give the cats the lead in 1991 vs KU. And hanging on to win it. The last play in the end zone when a cat knocked away the potential game winning TD, I jumped in the air, caught my foot on a step, rolled my ankle. Best/worst sprain of my life.

Paul Watson led the last TD drive in '91. Straw beat UNT in '89 on the last play.  That '91 team is still a favorite of mine with 7 wins in Bill's third year.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ate dinner at Houston’s on the Plaza siting next to Mr. and Mrs. LHC Bill Snyder. 

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Ate dinner at Houston’s on the Plaza siting next to Mr. and Mrs. LHC Bill Snyder.
I imagine they don’t say a single word to each other. Like just eating quietly and staring in different directions. Am I close?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I imagine they don’t say a single word to each other. Like just eating quietly and staring in different directions. Am I close?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill spent the entire time talking into a dictation recorder and diagramming plays on napkins and Sharon just stared into space.

Seriously they seemed fairly talkative.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
just too many attractions in KC, you just can't stay away can you?!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
just too many attractions in KC, you just can't stay away can you?!

:lol:

Offline HugeCat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Let’s move on from my slandering of Ryan Young and focus on stud Damion McIntosh.
[tweet]1554829455654150147[/tweet]?s=20&t=aHITP9xB_UbpjdiCLdeApA

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile

That's exactly what was being alleged, brainiac

He's right anyway you look at it.  :thumbs:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Let’s move on from my slandering of Ryan Young and focus on stud Damion McIntosh.

Watched the no-huddle version of the 98 KSU at Colorado game last night. Our defense was otherworldly.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile

Watched the no-huddle version of the 98 KSU at Colorado game last night. Our defense was otherworldly.

Link please.

I watched the first half of the 95 KSU vs Nebraska game for some random reason and forgot how great players looked with massive shoulder pads and jerseys that end at the shoulder pads. 

Offline williamthewildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

Paul Watson led the last TD drive in '91. Straw beat UNT in '89 on the last play.  That '91 team is still a favorite of mine with 7 wins in Bill's third year.

Tom

I’m getting old. Was definitely Watson.

Offline HugeCat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Anyone want to hear a rumor I heard about Barrett Brooks in the aloha bowl? Just kidding
https://twitter.com/Thekstatefan2/status/1555191008039735297?s=20&t=Tk9hmCG2gHxDSeML29RGGw

Offline HugeCat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
The one on the right is the spitting image of Sean.

Offline HugeCat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
We should be set at punter in the foreseeable future
https://twitter.com/CoachBillSnyder/status/1555337254515744768?s=20&t=6cKljLgw-XJffKHdmVwnhw
Bill's twitter is such a treat. Does somebody post on his behalf or does he do his own tweets? I will commit to one position and then get yanked around to the other side by the very next tweet.

Offline HugeCat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
One of my favorite games of all time. We were in “the majors” grill all day long. After the game the UT players were calling “the major”, “the bruise”.
https://twitter.com/Thekstatefan2/status/1557364989136179206?s=20&t=WIfRvbBjeQIs2xdeM45TDA

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Love that video because it sets the mode for an charged up ass kicking.  Also, enjoyed Willie kicking the opponent's mascot on the pregame show.  Too bad for the kid with seizure health issues was playing the part of the opponent's mascot.  That ended a long running fun sketch. 

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
I think I read in Snyder/Dscott's book that chad may got into a surfing accident at the aloha bowl. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
The greatest take down in Kansas State football history.
https://twitter.com/Thekstatefan2/status/1556286296645058560?s=20&t=fmEIC6BbvM3tmdtfkvp9MA
this play is etched on my brain for all time