Author Topic: Is it fair for Transgenders to compete in sports as who they think they are? No  (Read 40568 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
i may have already posted this rando thought, because i've definitely thought it before, but can you imagine if jenner had transitioned while still an athlete and then won, like, all the women's track&field gold medals?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
i may have already posted this rando thought, because i've definitely thought it before, but can you imagine if jenner had transitioned while still an athlete and then won, like, all the women's track&field gold medals?

She would have been unstoppable

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
All cis-gendered female athletes that Jenner competed against would have been told to shut up and sit the eff down if they said anything . . . by the cis-gendered mansplainers of course

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
All cis-gendered female athletes that Jenner competed against would have been told to shut up and sit the eff down if they said anything . . . by the cis-gendered mansplainers of course

you seem very mad at maga spokeswoman kaitlin.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Sys rolls in with a hypothetical and #slowdug turns it into another one of his  :lol: real life fantasies  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  #onbrand

Also,  :lol: :lol: :lol: that calling out the mansplainers is being mad at Jenner.  The logic of #slowdug  :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Sys rolls in with a hypothetical and #slowdug turns it into another one of his  :lol: real life fantasies  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  #onbrand

Also,  :lol: :lol: :lol: that calling out the mansplainers is being mad at Jenner.  The logic of #slowdug  :thumbsup:

Actually I  know you aren't mad at her for obvious reasons

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Only in the weird world of #slowdug can this be turned into me not being mad at Jenner for "obvious reasons" . . .   :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ESPN takes a page from our government and hands out awards and accolades to a biological male during a Women’s recognition award/segment.

Fess up #blueanongE in your world trans rights now supersede women’s rights.

The cis-gendered woman must now genuflect to transgendedom or face the wrath of the cisgendered #blueanon male. #thumbsup

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
ESPN takes a page from our government and hands out awards and accolades to a biological male during a Women’s recognition award/segment.

The cis-gendered woman must now genuflect to transgendedom or face the wrath of the cisgendered #blueanon male. #thumbsup

What government are you talking about?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ours

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sit down and STFU cis-gendered female athlete

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Caitlyn Jenner like 5 years ago? What are we talking about here?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Caitlyn Jenner like 5 years ago? What are we talking about here?

Lia Thompson was honored this morning as part of Women's History Month by ESPN.

Let's just open it up, no gender differentiation at all, just sports.  I'll be looking forward to that Swiatek-Djokovic 2nd round singles match at Roland Garros.

Then people won't feel bad when they say that Griner should just up her game and do better when trying to post up Anthony Davis.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ours

You understand that the NCAA isn't a government agency, right?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ours

You do understand what "Takes a page" means, right?

You did see the Women's award given to a biological male at the White House last month or no?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ours

You did see the Women's award given to a biological male at the White House last month or no?

No, I don't follow the happenings with trans people all that closely. I've seen where Tennessee is trying (maybe they already have?) to make it illegal for biological men to dress like women. Haven't really seen where anyone's government is doing much to protect trans people, but if the Biden administration wants to and is able to, then good for them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ours

No, I don't follow the happenings with trans people all that closely. I've seen where Tennessee is trying (maybe they already have?) to make it illegal for biological men to dress like women. Haven't really seen where anyone's government is doing much to protect trans people, but if the Biden administration wants to and is able to, then good for them.
Handing out women’s awards to biological males is protecting trans people.

Fascinating

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
The $!#* Master has entered the chat.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Spracne punches in triggered and ragey.

#BAU

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ours

Handing out women’s awards to biological males is protecting trans people.

Fascinating

I just said that I haven't seen the government doing anything to protect trans people, but sure.