Author Topic: Is it fair for Transgenders to compete in sports as who they think they are? No  (Read 41547 times)

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile

My favorite part of this masterpiece is that obviously Dax was the originator of this content and yet the image quality is such that it appears to have been screenshotted several times. Outstanding work!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
What's the worst recorded consequence to a person caused by all this?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
What if we have been going about this backwards? Hear me out: All athletes compete together in a gender free competition THEN we assign genders after the winners and losers have been decided (assume for now winners will be assigned as male).

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Should clarify, worst consequence to a cis woman in sports competing with a trans woman.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Should clarify, worst consequence to a cis woman in sports competing with a trans woman.

Probably this baby backed bitch, Hannah Arensman, who cried and quit because she got beaten by one trans athlete and two others who were born female.
https://nypost.com/2023/03/23/transgender-cyclist-wins-nyc-womens-race/
“I have decided to end my cycling career,” Arensman said last Wednesday.

She said in her last race, in the elite women’s division of the UCI Cyclocross National Championships in late December, she “came in 4th place, flanked on either side by male riders awarded 3rd and 5th places.”

“My sister and family sobbed as they watched a man finish in front of me, having witnessed several physical interactions with him throughout the race,” she wrote, in a statement also shared by the Independent Council on Women’s Sports (ICONS).

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
First, what a poorly written article.  Took a couple reading to sort out that the first half of the article was a completely unrelated event and set of people from the second half.

So the primary victim came in 4th in a bike race that had cis women come in 1st and 2nd with trans women coming in 3rd and 5th, and that was the straw that had her retire, with her claiming that some other race involving a trans woman might've caused her to be overlooked for an international team and all that's made it discouraging to train.

That "overlooked" word tells me all I need to know that there was no consequence to her.  If the international cyclocross team (lol) was objectively selected based on placement in qualifiers, she'd have some point.  But if it's more subjectively selected as she's implied, I'm confident that cyclocross's grant hill would be able to factor in if she was the first-place or second-place cis woman, or just look at times, and select accordingly.

Given all the outrage, there's gotta be something out there where a cis woman suffered direct tangible damages as a result of a trans woman being in their sport, right?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Why settle for reality when wild unhinged fantasy is available?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

I immediately thought of the swimmer who apparently tied with Lia thomas in an event and turned it into a grift and lo and behold she was on Fox News with that cyclist

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/espn-honors-lia-thomas-celebrating-womens-history-month-segment

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Cis-Gendered athletes standing up for themselves is a grift . . . also TERF bitches . . . cRusty - #blueanongE lunatic

They should just work harder!!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yeah. That's generally the message we give when someone loses at a sport. Luckily not all of us think that girls and women are too fragile to hear it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yeah. That's generally the message we give when someone loses at a sport. Luckily not all of us think that girls and women are too fragile to hear it.

:lol: :lol: In the case of the biker she was competing against men with a set of balls and testosterone coursing through their veins.  In addition, one of them should have been disqualified for unsportsmanlike conduct.

The "they shouldn't be fragile" trope is just complete bullshit and you know it.

But like I and others have said, let's just have sports, no differentiation at all between genders.   It's 6-1, 6-1, 5-0 here in the 3rd with Djokovic seemingly cruising in this one, what do you think, John?  Well Chris, Swiatek just needs to nut up here and play harder, really, all of the cis-gendered female participants here at Wimbledon need to up their game dramatically.  Fowler - Well the biological males have won every tourney here on the circuit so far so I would agree, John.  These cis-gendered females need to regroup and do better!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
I don't care about this thread but I am really interested in hearing about this unsportsmanlike conduct thing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Internet is difficult for some

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
dax, i'm not clicking through 50 posts or a bunch of links, give me the scoop

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
There's video of one of the male competitors bumping her out of the way during the race. 

But I get it, cis-gendered male #blueanon/#blueanongE just wants the cis-gendered females to just try harder, and of course, STFU.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Cis-Gendered athletes standing up for themselves is a grift . . . also TERF bitches . . . cRusty - #blueanongE lunatic

no only Riley Gaines is the one I think is a total grifter. I mean she's on the "please cancel me TPUSA speaking circuit"

https://twitter.com/thelogandubil/status/1636025815023403011

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
There's video of one of the male competitors bumping her out of the way during the race. 

But I get it, cis-gendered male #blueanon/#blueanongE just wants the cis-gendered females to just try harder, and of course, STFU.

That's boring, I was hoping for bigger. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

no only Riley Gaines is the one I think is a total grifter. I mean she's on the "please cancel me TPUSA speaking circuit"

https://twitter.com/thelogandubil/status/1636025815023403011

So the petition and it's 11,000 signatures, and the screed that comes with it, isn't real? 

I always love the screeds that come along with these petitions.  In short:  We define the phobia (it's a phobia if someone disagrees with us), we define the ideals (the only ideals are our ideals, screw everybody else), we define the hate (hate is all people and things that disagree with us and/or is not in lockstep with our dogma)  :thumbsup:   . . . oh, and we're very open minded, as long as the ideas are in total lockstep with our beliefs, thoughts and ideals.   :thumbsup:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

:lol: :lol: In the case of the biker she was competing against men with a set of balls and testosterone coursing through their veins.  In addition, one of them should have been disqualified for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Are you talking about hannah arensman and the first half of that nypost article?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
that clip is the most i've ever watched of a bicycle race, but if they did more stuff like that I would probably watch more.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Agreed, just open it up and have bicycle racing, that way the biological males can just knock the TF out of the cis-gendered female competitors and the cRusty's and MIR's of the world can run around calling the cis-gendered female competitors soft if they say anything.

Pfft, look at the Breanna Stewart, can't even get a shot off against Jalen Brunson, soft AF man, soft AF

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
nobody loves professional bike races as much as dax

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Dax is well-known as a champion of all women's sports. It is known.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
if it werent for those pesky transgenders, our bike racer would have finished 3rd instead of 5th.  A-HOLES!