Author Topic: Is it fair for Transgenders to compete in sports as who they think they are? No  (Read 41526 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax is well-known as a champion of all women's sports. It is known.

Perpetually Triggered Spracne is on the clock . . .  :thumbsup:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Cis-Gendered athletes standing up for themselves is a grift . . . also TERF bitches . . . cRusty - #blueanongE lunatic

no only Riley Gaines is the one I think is a total grifter. I mean she's on the "please cancel me TPUSA speaking circuit"

https://twitter.com/thelogandubil/status/1636025815023403011

So the petition and it's 11,000 signatures, and the screed that comes with it, isn't real? 

I always love the screeds that come along with these petitions.  In short:  We define the phobia (it's a phobia if someone disagrees with us), we define the ideals (the only ideals are our ideals, screw everybody else), we define the hate (hate is all people and things that disagree with us and/or is not in lockstep with our dogma)  :thumbsup:   . . . oh, and we're very open minded, as long as the ideas are in total lockstep with our beliefs, thoughts and ideals.   :thumbsup:

dax, what in the world are you talking about

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/TomHPearman/status/1602134082976096256?s=20

Like tom tweeted, forget the gender part, if rubbing isn’t racing in cyclocross and there should’ve been a penalty, that’s on cyclocross.

Was the tangible damage  - whether because of the uncalled penalty or because AK was in the race at all - that Hannah should’ve got 3rd place instead of 4th and in turn she lost out on_______?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
that clip is the most i've ever watched of a bicycle race, but if they did more stuff like that I would probably watch more.

Wasn’t at all what I expected but makes sense, motocross, cyclocross.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Cis-Gendered athletes standing up for themselves is a grift . . . also TERF bitches . . . cRusty - #blueanongE lunatic

no only Riley Gaines is the one I think is a total grifter. I mean she's on the "please cancel me TPUSA speaking circuit"

https://twitter.com/thelogandubil/status/1636025815023403011

So the petition and it's 11,000 signatures, and the screed that comes with it, isn't real? 

I always love the screeds that come along with these petitions.  In short:  We define the phobia (it's a phobia if someone disagrees with us), we define the ideals (the only ideals are our ideals, screw everybody else), we define the hate (hate is all people and things that disagree with us and/or is not in lockstep with our dogma)  :thumbsup:   . . . oh, and we're very open minded, as long as the ideas are in total lockstep with our beliefs, thoughts and ideals.   :thumbsup:

dax, what in the world are you talking about

WTF are you talking about "the please cancel me" . . . while they're trying to cancel her/them.

I suppose in cRusty world they should just STFU and not even try to talk and if they do, they're just trying to get cancelled  :lol: :lol:  :thumbsup:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm just saying she's on a similar track as the TPUSA grifters - she's found a lane (ha!) and is going to cash in.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm just saying she's on a similar track as the TPUSA grifters - she's found a lane (ha!) and is going to cash in.

If you speak out, you're just trying to be a victim and a grifter.  cRusty

Translation:  STFU you

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Probably needs to be in another thread, but the Liconln Project Grifts are running at 10,000 RPM's these days.

Gotta hand it to those guys, they've reeled in millions.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Probably needs to be in another thread, but the Liconln Project Grifts are running at 10,000 RPM's these days.

yes! they are total grifters AND SUCK!

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

big time dax

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
common ground!

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Guys, we shouldn't mock dax. That only makes him and his ilk grow more resistant. So if you think about it, we are really the ones responsible for all their shitty, deplorable, and America-hating behavior. It's really our fault because we laugh at them.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Like tom tweeted, forget the gender part, if rubbing isn’t racing in cyclocross and there should’ve been a penalty, that’s on cyclocross.

Was the tangible damage  - whether because of the uncalled penalty or because AK was in the race at all - that Hannah should’ve got 3rd place instead of 4th and in turn she lost out on_______?

:impatient:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Love how #blueanon/#blueanongE has redefined hating America.

The lastest example:  Wanting more weapons for us (America), to fight America's wars, rather than sending them off to a UkroGrifter State is . . . hating America.  Super weird, but these are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE

Apparently hating America in the context of this thread is  :lol: :lol: at the regression of #blueanon who just awhile back melted down about:  Man spreading and hormone based male aggression but now it's advocating for whipping it out and smacking cis-gendered women in the face with it.    :thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

They're investigating the incident now, apparently.  They won't do anything because their terrified of the cis-gendered male backed trans movement.   :thumbsup:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

They're investigating the incident now, apparently.  They won't do anything because their terrified of the cis-gendered male backed trans movement.   :thumbsup:
Why on earth would anyone be upset if a trans athlete got dinged for committing a penalty?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Why on earth would anyone be upset if a trans athlete got dinged for committing a penalty?

Look towards your movement for the answer

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Well, good.  If that move was against the rules in that sport, correct the result.

Not sure what connection there'd be to transgender issues.  I'm aware that the outrage over the missed call, if there was one, is only because of people mad about transgender things, but from a sport perspective it's no different than weirdos calling in penalties in golf tournaments they see on tv.

Back to my question before we learned of the cool roller derby parts of this dirt bike event, if this was simply her coming in 4th behind a 1st place cis woman and a 2nd place cis woman and a 3rd place trans woman and ahead of a 5th place trans woman, what were her damages associated with trans women being in the race?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Mods, add “, but it doesn’t matter either way” to the end of the thread title. T-Y.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Just so weird, goodness, I mean  :lol: :lol:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

:ROFL: holy eff! How did she recover from that savage assault?

eff them cis-gendered women (literally and figuratively) . . . MIR

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"Based on this background and available evidence, the Expert Working Group felt that trans athletes should be able to participate in the gender with which they identify, regardless of whether or not they have undergone hormone therapy."
https://twitter.com/icons_women/status/1640407143059972096?s=20