Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 769905 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9650 on: April 24, 2019, 09:48:46 AM »
holy crap this is a good flip out

Replying to indivdiual posts in succession is not a "flip out".

You guys have been melting down for 3 years now, you should know what a "good flip out" looks like at this point.

I am admiring your old man flip out stamina.  Don't be sensitive

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9651 on: April 24, 2019, 09:50:14 AM »

You guys have been melting down for 3 years now, you should know what a "good flip out" looks like at this point.

Nothing can match the roiling cauldron of rage (now entering it's 3rd year) of Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9652 on: April 24, 2019, 09:53:22 AM »

Nothing can match the roiling cauldron of rage (now entering it's 3rd year) of Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation

Probably so, idk.  I just admire your day in day out commitment to flip out with weird internet talking points while Trump is saying windmill sounds cause cancer and his dad is from Germany. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9653 on: April 24, 2019, 09:59:20 AM »

Probably so, idk.  I just admire your day in day out commitment to flip out with weird internet talking points while Trump is saying windmill sounds cause cancer and his dad is from Germany.

I appreciate the fact that a rube like you latches on to such things while your party just can't bring itself to stop aiding and abetting Vlad Putin's disinformation campaign.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9654 on: April 24, 2019, 10:08:52 AM »

I appreciate the fact that a rube like you latches on to such things while your party just can't bring itself to stop aiding and abetting Vlad Putin's disinformation campaign.

the quick hitting "I know you are but what am I" retort is a MAGA rube staple.   

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9656 on: April 24, 2019, 10:20:15 AM »
Opinion columns are my fave way to get news too dax.

Opinion columns with verified facts are some of my favorite ways to get news as well, Phil.

Tell me the specifics of that column that were incorrect, Phil.

Your bold underlined italics aren't facts. See this is your root issue. Trump has warped your sense of facts.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9657 on: April 24, 2019, 10:32:59 AM »
Opinion columns are my fave way to get news too dax.

Opinion columns with verified facts are some of my favorite ways to get news as well, Phil.

Tell me the specifics of that column that were incorrect, Phil.

Your bold underlined italics aren't facts. See this is your root issue. Trump has warped your sense of facts.

So that was not the GOP's policy position relative to Russia/Ukraine/Crimea?   Interesting if true.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9658 on: April 24, 2019, 10:35:09 AM »

This is as least the 3rd time I've posted this article. 

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article213525764.html

https://fairimmigration.org/press/president-obama-must-stop-family-separation-crisis

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/oct/15/immigration-boy-reform-obama-deportations-families-separated

What each of these links is missing is a statement from the administration regarding separation as a deterrent.

What you're saying is that you support separation just because they can . . . you'll note that the Obama administration was only called upon to explain and change their family separation policies (to the tune of ten's of thousands of separations) by a select group of advocates and that there was no widespread LibDerp Nation meltdown.   Again, selective outrage.

I'll keep in mind, that you weren't even aware of and/or actually believed the so called "fact checkers" regarding family separations during the previous administration.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9659 on: April 24, 2019, 10:50:56 AM »
So what is grosser, Trump zero tolerance on family separation when in charge or the silence from Republicans when Obama did family separation?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9660 on: April 24, 2019, 11:56:10 AM »
So what is grosser, Trump zero tolerance on family separation when in charge or the silence from Republicans when Obama did family separation?

Has their been silence from the Republicans?   How can you tell in the midst of all the selective outrage from Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9661 on: April 24, 2019, 12:19:56 PM »
From your second source that you’ve posted several times, Dax:

"The House GOP will permanently bear the stain of turning a blind eye while family separations ravaged immigrant communities and took parents from children at historic levels. They were given all the tools, political momentum and time that immigration reform required. But they still sided with a vocal, anti-immigrant minority instead of Latino and immigrant communities. They are even taking a delicate, humanitarian situation involving vulnerable children fleeing from violence and turning it into a partisan issue.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9663 on: April 26, 2019, 09:21:00 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9664 on: April 26, 2019, 10:50:42 AM »

"The House GOP will permanently bear the stain of turning a blind eye while family separations ravaged immigrant communities and took parents from children at historic levels. They were given all the tools, political momentum and time that immigration reform required. But they still sided with a vocal, anti-immigrant minority instead of Latino and immigrant communities. They are even taking a delicate, humanitarian situation involving vulnerable children fleeing from violence and turning it into a partisan issue.

That still doesn't change the fact that family separations occurred to the tune of tens of thousands of separations under the previous regime and outside of a very small group of activists, no one said anything.    Selective outrage. 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 10:58:13 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9665 on: April 26, 2019, 10:53:02 AM »

That still doesn't change the fact that family separations occurred to the tune of tens of thousands of separations under the previous regime and outside of a very small group of activists, no one said anything.

pretty gross of you dax to not say anything.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9666 on: April 26, 2019, 10:53:15 AM »
I was just responding to your question Dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9667 on: April 26, 2019, 10:59:27 AM »

That still doesn't change the fact that family separations occurred to the tune of tens of thousands of separations under the previous regime and outside of a very small group of activists, no one said anything.

It was barely publicized or discussed.   Just a crying damn shame all the LibDerps so outraged now were so complicit (as usual) back then.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9668 on: April 26, 2019, 11:06:44 AM »

It was barely publicized or discussed.   Just a crying damn shame all the LibDerps so outraged now were so complicit (as usual) back then.

so maybe "libderps" didn't know either since a man with the pulse of Obama's every move (you) didn't know. 

Reach across the aisle here Dax, it's a spring Friday!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9669 on: April 26, 2019, 11:32:38 AM »

so maybe "libderps" didn't know either since a man with the pulse of Obama's every move (you) didn't know. 

Reach across the aisle here Dax, it's a spring Friday!

In regards to Captain Teleprompter I didn't pay that close attention to many things outside of his foreign policy.   Which can only be described as the most contrarian foreign policy I've ever seen from any presidency . . . that now illicits hearty  :lol: :lol: :lol: when reading LibDerp Pundits try and explain what that foreign policy actually was (besides abject failure). 

LibDerp is now so focused in (starting in 2016, weird timing) on immigration that I figured that all you immigration "experts" would have fully vetted the policies of the regimes that came before 2016 . . . clearly I was wrong.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9670 on: April 26, 2019, 11:54:44 AM »
what is our current foreign policy?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9671 on: April 26, 2019, 01:43:48 PM »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9672 on: April 26, 2019, 01:57:29 PM »
https://twitter.com/dcpoll/status/1121829877630607360

You just wait until how much crime is uncovered with these CRIMINAL REFERRALS, amirite Dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9673 on: April 26, 2019, 02:22:22 PM »
https://twitter.com/dcpoll/status/1121829877630607360

You just wait until how much crime is uncovered with these CRIMINAL REFERRALS, amirite Dax?

If they "concluded" this, why was LibDerp Action Figure Hero Robbie Mueller to afraid to recommend indictment?

I'm still trying to figure what exactly did Trump obstruct?    It seems some of our prosecutors don't quite understand who is ultimately in charge of hiring and firing in the executive branch, and still can't grasp that (as we know now) James "unilateral" Comey (for example) gave the president plenty of reasons to fire him for cause. 

Should we go back through the list of those in the DOJ who were rightly fired for cause, demoted or forced to resign, along with those who have or soon will be criminally referred?   How about the IG investigations that are still ongoing?

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9674 on: April 26, 2019, 02:25:20 PM »
I seem to remember someone “concluded” that since we saw the Flynn transcripts he did nothing wrong.  Man was that a bad conclusion.  :lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f