Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 768858 times)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9700 on: April 27, 2019, 01:05:31 PM »
All the bad things that russia’s doing to us - do we do any of it?

Some, not all. And we're way less capable at the stuff we do.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9701 on: April 27, 2019, 01:17:15 PM »
These things aren't just a little weird. They're INSANELY weird. And there are SO MANY instances of them.

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1120976301416943616

I am 100% certain Trump has done financial crimes involving Russians.  But he is a simpleton and just wants to hide that, he is so dumb and narcissistic that most of his crimes and just obvious and out in the open, not well concealed plots.  go through and read about the stories of the people surrounding him, they are just incredibly incompetent. Erik prince is the only operator of the whole bunch. Kushner? Don Jr? They carried out some international conspiracy to erase votes in Florida and Pennsylvania and Michigan? That seems to be the conspiracy minded implication you are hinting at.

I don't think you've said anything that explains many, many instances of bizarre behavior. For example, why does he act as though he's subservient to Putin, as he did in Helsinki?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9702 on: April 27, 2019, 01:19:35 PM »
Oh, and as for conspiracy, I think Ukraine is part if the story for Russia and money is part of the story for Trump.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9703 on: April 27, 2019, 03:17:01 PM »
KK, with all due respect.  That is a very bad take of the overall Trump Presidency.

He's no hero, but on the other hand he hasn't killed over a million people.

If you judge a president on how many deaths they are responsible for, Trump is definitely not so bad. Much better than Lincoln for sure.

As far as torture though, I think Trump still beats Bush by a wide margin since Trump’s administration has focused more on torturing mothers and children as opposed to suspected terrorists.

Putting civil war bodies on Lincoln as an implicit defense of Bush’s Iraq body count is some truly galaxy brain crap.

Your post only gave me so much to go off. Perhaps you could explain exactly what it is that you think makes Trump a better president if it’s not a body count.

I don’t think Trump has caused as much harm as Bush. He is bad, but I don’t think he has done anything nearly as bad as Iraq yet.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9704 on: April 27, 2019, 03:44:21 PM »
Well tough to argue against that when you’re comparing almost 20 years of consequences for decisions made during the Bush presidency vs 2 years of Trump.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9705 on: April 27, 2019, 04:58:59 PM »
My fan fiction is dax is in love with Obama and loved every single thing he did and this is how he expresses it.

Think about it. Nobody else on Earth has this depth of Obama knowledge. Not even Michelle

I'm only fascinated about the most contrarian, weird and diabolical foreign policy I've ever studied in a modern day president.   No one could possibly explain it and even come close to getting a full grasp of it.  I'll give the guy credit, he PR'd the crap out if it and convinced LibDerp Nation he was doing good in the world and for the U.S.

I'm hear for you to explain your studies on Trump foreign policy.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9706 on: April 27, 2019, 07:26:13 PM »
Well tough to argue against that when you’re comparing almost 20 years of consequences for decisions made during the Bush presidency vs 2 years of Trump.

He isn’t great! It looked like he was going to start a regional war in Korea. It just hasn’t happened yet.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9707 on: April 27, 2019, 10:00:56 PM »

If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9709 on: April 28, 2019, 11:33:44 AM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9710 on: April 29, 2019, 08:00:54 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9711 on: April 29, 2019, 08:01:58 AM »
It seems our DOJ likes to look the other way on computer fraud, abuse and mis-use.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9712 on: April 29, 2019, 01:27:07 PM »
"The situation in Syria is catastrophic. And every day that goes by, we see the results of the Assad regime in partnership with the Iranians on the ground, and the Russians in the air…When I was Secretary of State, I advocated and I advocate today a no-fly zone and safe zones.”  Hillary Clinton 2016

“Right now… for us to control all of the airspace in Syria would require us to go to war against Syria and Russia.”  Then CoJCOS General Joseph Dunford

63 million strong for that monster, all of them enraged for 3 years now that the monster who wanted WW3 lost the election.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9713 on: April 30, 2019, 06:44:51 AM »

This question has been rattling around in my head for a few days. Here's what I'd say. There is no official government position on this stuff. It's not like a war, where you have to try to provide some semblance of justification to the public. This stuff, by its very nature, is not known by the public. So, all you have is the justifications of a bunch of individual dudes in the U.S. government, which can vary wildly. Everything from "ease the suffering of children of the world" to "own the libs" to "whatever my GRU spymaster tells me to do."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9714 on: April 30, 2019, 07:29:14 AM »

This question has been rattling around in my head for a few days. Here's what I'd say. There is no official government position on this stuff. It's not like a war, where you have to try to provide some semblance of justification to the public. This stuff, by its very nature, is not known by the public. So, all you have is the justifications of a bunch of individual dudes in the U.S. government, which can vary wildly. Everything from "ease the suffering of children of the world" to "own the libs" to "whatever my GRU spymaster tells me to do."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9716 on: April 30, 2019, 04:27:46 PM »
Just getting caught up on unilateral James Comey and Sally Yates attempting to downplay and cast doubt on IG Horowtiz's investigation.   

Going to be interesting when they're called by the Senate Judiciary.

Sally getting a little nervous that she may have signed off on putting a Russian disinformation campaign on a rocket sled inside our government?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9717 on: April 30, 2019, 06:19:52 PM »
Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III expressed his concerns in a letter to William P. Barr after the attorney general publicized Mueller’s principal conclusions. The letter was followed by a phone call during which Mueller pressed Barr to release executive summaries of his report.

https://twitter.com/mateagold/status/1123363993203216384

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9718 on: April 30, 2019, 06:44:19 PM »
I had the same thought when I read the DOJ statement. The statement is meaningless at this point.

https://twitter.com/becingber/status/1123370458093637633

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9719 on: April 30, 2019, 07:01:35 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9720 on: April 30, 2019, 07:34:40 PM »
Too afraid to indict, now he needs to clarify. 

Robbie is a huge pussy.  Sorry your hero failed you LibDerps. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9721 on: April 30, 2019, 07:51:19 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9722 on: April 30, 2019, 08:14:51 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9723 on: May 01, 2019, 06:53:00 AM »

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9724 on: May 01, 2019, 08:08:54 AM »
Wonder if he could get security clearances that Kush can't seem to get without help from Daddy?