Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 757061 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9675 on: April 26, 2019, 02:31:59 PM »
I seem to remember someone “concluded” that since we saw the Flynn transcripts he did nothing wrong.  Man was that a bad conclusion.  :lol:

You and the rest of LibDerp Nation instantly and wrongly concluded (as you did almost everything else) that Flynn colluded with the Russians to fix the election.   For the 50th time, that's what I referenced and that's why I clearly said.

Was Flynn convicted of colluding with the Russians to fix the 2016 presidential election?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9676 on: April 26, 2019, 02:37:03 PM »
Flynn was convicted for lying when he told the FBI that he did not collude with the Russians.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9677 on: April 26, 2019, 02:41:42 PM »
Flynn was convicted for lying when he told the FBI that he did not collude with the Russians.

What exactly did Flynn "collude" with Russian's on or about?   

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9678 on: April 26, 2019, 02:44:45 PM »

Beats me. All I know is that the FBI questioned him about the Russians and the next thing we know, he's pleading guilty to lying to the FBI about the Russians. Maybe he told the FBI that he did collude with them and Mueller discovered that he didn't. That seems unlikely, but not less unlikely than Bush being behind 9/11 and iirc you believed that one.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9679 on: April 26, 2019, 02:46:33 PM »
Man, how dopey were Trump's guys about trying to do secret things with the Russian government. "Durr I better call the ambassador five times to let him know that the deal is still on!"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9680 on: April 26, 2019, 02:48:15 PM »

Beats me. All I know is that the FBI questioned him about the Russians and the next thing we know, he's pleading guilty to lying to the FBI about the Russians. Maybe he told the FBI that he did collude with them and Mueller discovered that he didn't. That seems unlikely, but not less unlikely than Bush being behind 9/11 and iirc you believed that one.

He stupidly lied about talking to the Russians about various matters.   The very same things the Russians were talking about and hiring lobbying groups (that included prominent members of the DNC) to talk about  all up and down Capital Hill.

If you're going to be a useful idiot, at least understand why you're being a useful idiot.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9681 on: April 26, 2019, 02:50:35 PM »
The very same things the Russians were talking about and hiring lobbying groups (that included prominent members of the DNC) to talk about  all up and down Capital Hill.

Lol no

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9682 on: April 26, 2019, 02:52:56 PM »
The very same things the Russians were talking about and hiring lobbying groups (that included prominent members of the DNC) to talk about  all up and down Capital Hill.

Lol no

:lol:  Oligarchs tied to Putin were hiring lobbying firms as far back as 2014 to lift sanctions.  As you recall 2014 was the middle year in the Great Bendover when the Russians started power dunking on your guy.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9683 on: April 26, 2019, 02:54:32 PM »
weird he would lie about VERY COOL and VERY LEGAL things. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9684 on: April 26, 2019, 02:57:29 PM »
Dax's conspiracy theory blind spot is a marvel of psychology.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9685 on: April 26, 2019, 02:58:34 PM »

It's weird that a guy who ultimately decided to fully cooperate with the FBI 20 months ago gave Robbie Mueller . . . absolutely nothing in regards to COLUSION with Russia to fix the election.

Flynn lost the battle, but won the war over LibDerpNation Action Figure Icon Robbie Mueller . . . apparently.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9686 on: April 26, 2019, 02:59:09 PM »

So there's a conspiracy theory now?  Please tell us chum (can't wait)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9687 on: April 26, 2019, 03:04:51 PM »

What I mean is that, in your head, literally everything is the result of some wildly unlikely nefarious scheme EXCEPT things done by Trump & Co., which are all straightforward and on the up and up.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9688 on: April 26, 2019, 03:12:52 PM »

What I mean is that, in your head, literally everything is the result of some wildly unlikely nefarious scheme EXCEPT things done by Trump & Co., which are all straightforward and on the up and up.

No, in my head is the concept of things that people in government do in various back channel discussions.  You guys in turn have turned the mundane into a vast conspiracy.   

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9689 on: April 26, 2019, 03:33:49 PM »

It's weird that a guy who ultimately decided to fully cooperate with the FBI 20 months ago gave Robbie Mueller . . . absolutely nothing in regards to COLUSION with Russia to fix the election.

Flynn lost the battle, but won the war over LibDerpNation Action Figure Icon Robbie Mueller . . . apparently.

calling him Robbie is such a goddam power move it makes me tremble

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9690 on: April 27, 2019, 10:25:03 AM »
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/440730-how-the-obama-white-house-engaged-ukraine-to-give-russia-COLUSION   (This is Opinion piece for all you pearl clutchers out there . . . an opinion piece with direct quotes from various sources)

:lol:  Page to Strzok:  "potus wants to know everything we’re doing."  "potus wants to know everything we’re doing." "potus wants to know everything we’re doing." "potus wants to know everything we’re doing."
Kulyk said Ukrainian authorities had evidence that other Western figures, such as former Obama White House counsel Gregory Craig, also received money from Yanukovych’s party. But the Americans weren’t interested: “They just discussed Manafort. This was all and only what they wanted. Nobody else.”

A Ukrainian court in December concluded NABU’s release of the ledger was an illegal attempt to influence the U.S. election. And a member of Ukraine’s parliament has released a recording of a NABU official saying the agency released the ledger to help Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Obama's cybersecurity coordinator confirms Susan Rice ordered him to 'stand down' on Russian meddling
The other case raised at the January 2016 meeting, Telizhenko said, involved Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company under investigation in Ukraine for improper foreign transfers of money. At the time, Burisma allegedly was paying then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter as both a board member and a consultant. More than $3 million flowed from Ukraine to an American firm tied to Hunter Biden in 2014-15, bank records show.

According to Telizhenko, U.S. officials told the Ukrainians they would prefer that Kiev drop the Burisma probe and allow the FBI to take it over. :lol: The Ukrainians did not agree. But then Joe Biden pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to fire Ukraine’s chief prosecutor in March 2016, as I previously reported. The Burisma case was transferred to NABU, then shut down.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9691 on: April 27, 2019, 10:53:54 AM »
Dax posts on Facebook with those cutesy word block with graphics in the background doesn't he?

I

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9692 on: April 27, 2019, 11:10:26 AM »
All the bad things that russia’s doing to us - do we do any of it?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9693 on: April 27, 2019, 11:15:57 AM »

I hope so. The question is does any other country have a dopey leader that helps us influencing their old rubes

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9694 on: April 27, 2019, 11:30:46 AM »

I hope so. The question is does any other country have a dopey leader that helps us influencing their old rubes

Vlad Putin has to clink the glass every night about the 63 million plus LibDerp Useful Idiots he has in the United States.

Vlad is also very anti-immigration and see's what the refugees are doing in Western Europe.  It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see a Russian hand in some of this migration.  I'm sure he appreciates his guy Barrack "bend over" Obama going in and blowing up Libya and Syria pushing all those migrants into Western Europe, and then allowing him to swoop in and save the day for his guy Assad in Syria.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9695 on: April 27, 2019, 12:13:10 PM »
These things aren't just a little weird. They're INSANELY weird. And there are SO MANY instances of them.

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1120976301416943616

I am 100% certain Trump has done financial crimes involving Russians.  But he is a simpleton and just wants to hide that, he is so dumb and narcissistic that most of his crimes and just obvious and out in the open, not well concealed plots.  go through and read about the stories of the people surrounding him, they are just incredibly incompetent. Erik prince is the only operator of the whole bunch. Kushner? Don Jr? They carried out some international conspiracy to erase votes in Florida and Pennsylvania and Michigan? That seems to be the conspiracy minded implication you are hinting at.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9696 on: April 27, 2019, 12:13:52 PM »
My fan fiction is dax is in love with Obama and loved every single thing he did and this is how he expresses it.

Think about it. Nobody else on Earth has this depth of Obama knowledge. Not even Michelle

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9697 on: April 27, 2019, 12:18:23 PM »
KK, with all due respect.  That is a very bad take of the overall Trump Presidency.

He's no hero, but on the other hand he hasn't killed over a million people.

If you judge a president on how many deaths they are responsible for, Trump is definitely not so bad. Much better than Lincoln for sure.

As far as torture though, I think Trump still beats Bush by a wide margin since Trump’s administration has focused more on torturing mothers and children as opposed to suspected terrorists.

Putting civil war bodies on Lincoln as an implicit defense of Bush’s Iraq body count is some truly galaxy brain crap.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9698 on: April 27, 2019, 12:21:29 PM »
My fan fiction is dax is in love with Obama and loved every single thing he did and this is how he expresses it.

Think about it. Nobody else on Earth has this depth of Obama knowledge. Not even Michelle

I'm only fascinated about the most contrarian, weird and diabolical foreign policy I've ever studied in a modern day president.   No one could possibly explain it and even come close to getting a full grasp of it.  I'll give the guy credit, he PR'd the crap out if it and convinced LibDerp Nation he was doing good in the world and for the U.S.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9699 on: April 27, 2019, 12:23:51 PM »
KK, with all due respect.  That is a very bad take of the overall Trump Presidency.

He's no hero, but on the other hand he hasn't killed over a million people.

If you judge a president on how many deaths they are responsible for, Trump is definitely not so bad. Much better than Lincoln for sure.

As far as torture though, I think Trump still beats Bush by a wide margin since Trump’s administration has focused more on torturing mothers and children as opposed to suspected terrorists.

Putting civil war bodies on Lincoln as an implicit defense of Bush’s Iraq body count is some truly galaxy brain crap.

Your post only gave me so much to go off. Perhaps you could explain exactly what it is that you think makes Trump a better president if it’s not a body count.