Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 768825 times)

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9625 on: April 23, 2019, 10:19:27 PM »
KK, with all due respect.  That is a very bad take of the overall Trump Presidency.

He's no hero, but on the other hand he hasn't killed over a million people.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9626 on: April 23, 2019, 10:21:51 PM »
KK, with all due respect.  That is a very bad take of the overall Trump Presidency.

Is that the standard?  Pretty disappointing if it is, considering the emotional toll family separations has had, but that's a topic for another thread.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9627 on: April 23, 2019, 10:24:04 PM »

Is that the standard?  Pretty disappointing if it is, considering the emotional toll family separations has had, but that's a topic for another thread.

I think you are missing the point.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9628 on: April 23, 2019, 10:37:01 PM »
I don't think this stuff is as much about individual terrible acts as it is attempting to constrain a would-be autocrat, which is very unique to Trump (or someone Trump-like but worse).

I also think the Russia intelligence stuff is actually way more scary than people realize - including those who say attack.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9629 on: April 24, 2019, 01:48:47 AM »

If you judge a president on how many deaths they are responsible for, Trump is definitely not so bad. Much better than Lincoln for sure.

As far as torture though, I think Trump still beats Bush by a wide margin since Trump’s administration has focused more on torturing mothers and children as opposed to suspected terrorists.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9630 on: April 24, 2019, 02:08:44 AM »
If you judge a president on how many deaths they are responsible for, Trump is definitely not so bad. Much better than Lincoln for sure.

As far as torture though, I think Trump still beats Bush by a wide margin since Trump’s administration has focused more on torturing mothers and children as opposed to suspected terrorists.

i rough ridin' adore this post.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9631 on: April 24, 2019, 06:21:23 AM »
These things aren't just a little weird. They're INSANELY weird. And there are SO MANY instances of them.

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1120976301416943616

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9632 on: April 24, 2019, 06:58:26 AM »

KK, you are talking with someone who can’t even bring themselves to acknowledge that their guy destroyed one country: Libya.  Escalated the attempt to overthrow the leadership of another country exponentially:  Syria.  Green lighted the Saudi onslaught in Yemen and sold the Saudi’s all kinds of weapons to bomb Yemen except the smart weapons to be able to lesson civilian casualties.   

Tried to install the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt while pretty much ensuring Iran would get the bomb and helped finance the process. 

Not to mention the dude loves Hillary who was a huge proponent of the destruction of Libya and trying to topple Assad. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9633 on: April 24, 2019, 07:01:43 AM »

The previous administration separated the patriarch from the rest of the family and sent them back across the border 1000 miles away into unfamiliar and dangerous areas. 

The selective outrage on this board is LOLable

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9634 on: April 24, 2019, 07:06:36 AM »
These things aren't just a little weird. They're INSANELY weird. And there are SO MANY instances of them.

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1120976301416943616

Have never once heard you say a word about things like the order to stand down given to the director of National Cyber Security by Susan Rice and Barry “Bendover” Obama when the director informed them the Russians were attacking the election. 

We also know the price for open access to the Sec. of States illegal private email server. It’s approximately $145 to $200 million dollars.   Just launder it through the SOS’s fake foundation.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9635 on: April 24, 2019, 07:18:59 AM »
. The Russian Reset aka The Big Discount or is it?  Press here get all emails free?

My kind of rube this Joe Biden

.  Does he know how much dunking I’m going to do?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9636 on: April 24, 2019, 07:20:31 AM »
COMBO BREAKER!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9637 on: April 24, 2019, 08:06:02 AM »
So much desperation

?https://washex.am/2ICdl0a?

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9638 on: April 24, 2019, 08:06:47 AM »
that link doesn't work for me, sonofdaxjones. 

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9639 on: April 24, 2019, 08:23:54 AM »
I enjoy the daxbot version. Thanks to all involved in this iteration

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9640 on: April 24, 2019, 09:23:30 AM »
that link doesn't work for me, sonofdaxjones.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-the-personal-cost-of-the-trump-russia-probe

Gordon was the Trump staffer in the meeting as delegates considered the amendment. He did not object to the proposal of tougher sanctions, did not object to the proposal of greater military coordination with NATO, but changed the proposal to provide "lethal defensive weapons" to a promise of "appropriate assistance to the armed forces of Ukraine." (Gordon later told investigators he changed part of the amendment because he felt it was not in line with candidate Trump's position on Ukraine.)

The revised amendment was accepted, and the final platform was tougher on Russia and Ukraine than the original platform draft. It was not "gutted." It was strengthened.

Just another bullet point on the LibDerp Nation as the rube useful idiot tally sheet.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9641 on: April 24, 2019, 09:28:50 AM »
Opinion columns are my fave way to get news too dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9642 on: April 24, 2019, 09:33:33 AM »
Opinion columns are my fave way to get news too dax.

Opinion columns with verified facts are some of my favorite ways to get news as well, Phil.

Tell me the specifics of that column that were incorrect, Phil.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9643 on: April 24, 2019, 09:37:11 AM »
holy crap this is a good flip out

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9644 on: April 24, 2019, 09:38:23 AM »

The previous administration separated the patriarch from the rest of the family and sent them back across the border 1000 miles away into unfamiliar and dangerous areas. 

I think we’ve already been over that Trump’s is the only administration to separate families explicitly to make them suffer.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9645 on: April 24, 2019, 09:39:45 AM »

I think we’ve already been over that Trump’s is the only administration to separate families explicitly to make them suffer.

LOL, there's a reason they implemented geo-relocation, it wasn't to make the families happy.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9646 on: April 24, 2019, 09:40:34 AM »

Dax or trump?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9647 on: April 24, 2019, 09:41:14 AM »

Replying to indivdiual posts in succession is not a "flip out".

You guys have been melting down for 3 years now, you should know what a "good flip out" looks like at this point.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9648 on: April 24, 2019, 09:42:26 AM »

LOL, there's a reason they implemented geo-relocation, it wasn't to make the families happy.

If you could point me to the source.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9649 on: April 24, 2019, 09:46:05 AM »

If you could point me to the source.

This is as least the 3rd time I've posted this article. 

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article213525764.html

https://fairimmigration.org/press/president-obama-must-stop-family-separation-crisis

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/oct/15/immigration-boy-reform-obama-deportations-families-separated