Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 199978 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #9575 on: June 16, 2019, 01:04:21 PM »
Steve dave has now moved to the top of the pyramid of the source/link pearl clutchers on this blog.

Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9576 on: June 16, 2019, 01:09:41 PM »
http://wcrynews.com/politics/u-s-escalates-online-attacks-on-russias-power-grid/

Holy crap that link. lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not surprising that dax chose a source that failed to mention this part...

LibDerp Nation, who used to absolutely hate-hate-hate the FBI, CIA, NSA, DOD, is now completely enmeshed in the Trillion Dollar Annual National Security Complex.

Mirroring their leader, the Neo Con's - NeoCon, Barrack Obama, but he sure did talk a lot about peace, but weirdly completely cucked when it came to Russia and China

Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Katpak'r
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #9577 on: June 17, 2019, 01:51:37 AM »
For clarification...when exactly did the LibDerps stop hating the FBI, CIA, DOD, etc?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gucci Mane Book Reader
    • View Profile
« Reply #9578 on: June 17, 2019, 06:33:09 AM »

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9579 on: June 17, 2019, 01:15:47 PM »
http://wcrynews.com/politics/u-s-escalates-online-attacks-on-russias-power-grid/

Sorry, bud, but that post belongs in the LOL Trump thread.

It's only funny until you start thinking about things like potentially ending up in a war with Iran where the President has to be intentionally kept out of the loop as to what is going on.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9580 on: June 17, 2019, 04:09:20 PM »

Sorry, bud, but that post belongs in the LOL Trump thread.

It's only funny until you start thinking about things like potentially ending up in a war with Iran where the President has to be intentionally kept out of the loop as to what is going on.

Because Trump doesn't want a war with Iran.

In fact, Trump really doesn't want a war with anybody . . . and while I'm not the least bit surprised that the Old NeoCon's like Bill Kristol are extremely  :curse: about that, I'm just slightly surprised (but not really) at how badly LibDerp Nation wants conflict . .  but seeing how you guys  :love: :love: :love: your guy bombing the beejezus out of everybody and overthrowing governments (and spying on our allies) I shouldn't be surprised in the least.

The funniest thing is watching LibDerp's Flip Flop!

How dare the president question our proud intelligence agencies!  :curse: :curse:

You can't trust this administration with any intelligence!!   :curse: :curse: :curse:   Which of course has now been twisted into, it's Bolton and Pompeo!!  (using the intelligence information).

Offline Matt Mckee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9581 on: June 17, 2019, 07:16:59 PM »
Whoa whoa whoa, Dax.  I am on the record as saying that Trump’s avoidance of war has been the best part of his presidency.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9582 on: June 21, 2019, 05:26:55 AM »
The (latest) man carrying the hopes and dreams of Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation ladies and gentlemen

?s=21

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #9583 on: June 21, 2019, 03:45:21 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9584 on: June 26, 2019, 10:15:15 AM »
Looking forward to all the hardcore Anti-Russian talk from LibDerp Nation . . . a political movement that once enthusiastically and breathlessly supported the "Reset Button" and all matters of rapprochement and normalization with the Soviet Union/Russia while railing against U.S. "aggression" and the vast military industrial complex that posed a threat to the entire world.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2019-06-26/kremlin-says-work-continues-on-possible-putin-trump-meeting

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9585 on: June 26, 2019, 10:26:32 AM »
Dax you do realize that the soviet union fell almost 30 years ago?

I think most still desire rapproachment and normalization but am not sure many feel that Russia is acting in good faith towards those objectives.

Actions in Georgia, Crimea, and recent election cycles seem to indicate they are not.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9586 on: June 26, 2019, 12:02:37 PM »
dax looks forward to some of the weirdest crap of all time.  being a trumper must be awful

Online libstradamus

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9587 on: June 26, 2019, 01:27:20 PM »

Totally normal
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online libstradamus

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9588 on: June 26, 2019, 01:28:26 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #9589 on: June 26, 2019, 01:32:48 PM »
very cool sir

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9590 on: June 26, 2019, 01:49:36 PM »
Yes, very cool and normal and not the least bit authoritarian.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9591 on: June 26, 2019, 02:18:24 PM »

I think most still desire rapproachment and normalization but am not sure many feel that Russia is acting in good faith towards those objectives.

Actions in Georgia, Crimea, and recent election cycles seem to indicate they are not.

Do we need to review how the United States has acted on the world stage just in the last 25 years?

Why do you think I used Soviet Union/Russia?   You do understand that the primary Western military organization created to counter (the former) Soviet Bloc still exists . . . and suffice it to say that many of it's members actions on the proverbial world stage relative to Russia have been less than friendly.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9592 on: June 26, 2019, 02:18:53 PM »
dax looks forward to some of the weirdest crap of all time.  being a trumper must be awful

Sit this out Slow Dug

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9593 on: June 26, 2019, 02:41:58 PM »

Sit this out Slow Dug

Lmao

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Posting tweets is bad message boarding
    • View Profile
« Reply #9594 on: June 26, 2019, 03:19:22 PM »
Slug  :love:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9595 on: June 26, 2019, 04:15:55 PM »

Do we need to review how the United States has acted on the world stage just in the last 25 years?

Why do you think I used Soviet Union/Russia?   You do understand that the primary Western military organization created to counter (the former) Soviet Bloc still exists . . . and suffice it to say that many of it's members actions on the proverbial world stage relative to Russia have been less than friendly.

there have been no shortage of Russian provocations...

https://www.businessinsider.com/david-cenciotti-russia-simulated-a-massive-aerial-attack-2013-4

i believe it to be possible to want better relations with Russia but doubtful that it is possible with an authoritarian former KGB officer in charge

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, btc, ltc, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9596 on: June 26, 2019, 08:45:53 PM »
Yes, very cool and normal and not the least bit authoritarian.

Dear Leader can say and do whatever he wants.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9597 on: June 26, 2019, 08:55:16 PM »

there have been no shortage of Russian provocations...

https://www.businessinsider.com/david-cenciotti-russia-simulated-a-massive-aerial-attack-2013-4

i believe it to be possible to want better relations with Russia but doubtful that it is possible with an authoritarian former KGB officer in charge

NATO and the US do the same thing.  Large NATO exercise under way in the Ukraine right now. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • SP? all of that--->
    • View Profile
« Reply #9598 on: June 26, 2019, 08:59:29 PM »
?s=21

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9599 on: June 30, 2019, 08:27:38 AM »
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/30/pentagon-russia-influence-putin-trump-1535243

:lol: :lol:  Did someone burn all the history books?    There is nothing new under the sun.

What did they expect after the decades long expansion of NATO?   That Russia was just going to sit there and take it?

Even today there's a large U.S. led military exercise in the Ukraine and a proposed huge new U.S. military base in Poland.

Looking forward to the former peace lovers now known as LibDerp Nation seizing on this and demanding more aggressive tactics with the Russians . . . as they continue to be the best kind of Useful Idiot at home.